The '17 Project

420-magazine-mobile760990734.jpg
its making the calyx's on the Frisian ducks purple as all hell though!

They are but I'm wondering if I have a deficiency or something causing it. Either that or cold temps. It's been about 60 during the day and high 40s at night the last 2 weeks. Got a cold spell in the end of August for some reason
My Obama Kush started turning purple about this time last year
420-magazine-mobile658034247.jpg

End of September ish last year

Cold at night, sleeping in the garden. Stuff is cooking right along, CHB will finish first, awesome fade on these beauties and amazing flowers that really do smell earthy chocolate.

CHB
DCP_00011.JPG
DCP_2537.JPG
DCP_2543.JPG

SD
DCP_2549.JPG

Blue Dream, too tall to get pics of tops.Super frosty, still exploding in size with an amazing blueberry smell.
DCP_0008.JPG

Tahoe OG(can't say enough about how bad ass this strain is)
DCP_2539.JPG

DCP_0010.JPG

Both Skywalker OG's were a total failure. They never took off from clones, I found more bud worms on those two small ass plants then the rest of my garden combined. The buds were small and not dense but super sugary. I don't even have pics of them. I will not run that strain outdoors again, wondering if anyone else has or does? Strawberry Banana was awesome in veg, I burned her with ferts right before flower and she recovered, and budded super fast, I figured she had some time left and have been ignoring her. Checked trichomes and swell today, not sure i'm going to get much more out of her. I can't fairly give a review of her outdoors due to my fuckup. Shes the first pic and smells super fruity and sweet, I just don't think I got the bud formation I needed on her. Sour diesel is just damn long of a finisher at my elevation.

I've learned so much this year. I've never grown on this scale outdoors (small personal but still a ton of work), nor have I grown outdoors in many years.

Overall I am pleased with DHN genetics and clone quality. I'd like to do some seed ladies next year, but my counties BOS is still debating a total outdoor cultivation ban.

If I could do it all over, I would not use 707 roots organics soil, plants had a calcium and iron deficiencies before flower in that stuff. I underfed, I should of been more aggressive. Full underframe trim needs to start Mid August and more aggressive would be fine. I ran the EJ seablast line, with Dark energy, and lots of unsulphured molasses. EJ is being phased out by my supplier next season, and while I can still gt it, I think I am going to make some huge changes in my nutrient program.

IF I can grow next season

Those are nice looking buds.

:goodjob:

I learn more each year about what can grow here. This is the first year I've seen those worms, too. Before I realized what was going on they were dug in and caused a lot of damage, mostly on my fire og.

That's terrible about the possible ban on growing in your county, wtf?

Have some great fishing, hope they're biting for you :)

Those are nice looking buds.

:goodjob:

I learn more each year about what can grow here. This is the first year I’ve seen those worms, too. Before I realized what was going on they were dug in and caused a lot of damage, mostly on my fire og.

That’s terrible about the possible ban on growing in your county, wtf?

Have some great fishing, hope they’re biting for you :)

Thanks dude, this is the last weekend of deer season so I'm going to hunt. Normally I'd of been tagged out by now but have only been able to break away for 3 days the entire season....sacrifices must be and were made.

Damn rooster nice! Yea our season ends before November starts. We are allowed one buck forked or better, and we are not allowed to hunt does out here.....California is one crazy ass state.

I got a small buck this year, nothing to brag about. I've always wanted to kill a whitetail. I wish I could post my bucks but I'm pretty active in the California hunting community and I can't post them without blowing my cover. I try to keep the Cannabis part of my life on the down low.

Damn rooster nice! Yea our season ends before November starts. We are allowed one buck forked or better, and we are not allowed to hunt does out here.....California is one crazy ass state.

I got a small buck this year, nothing to brag about. I've always wanted to kill a whitetail. I wish I could post my bucks but I'm pretty active in the California hunting community and I can't post them without blowing my cover. I try to keep the Cannabis part of my life on the down low.

Same here but I don't think anyone is going to recognize my deer ;-) lol I'm on the east coast up top by Canada. Got some nice ones running around out here man. But growing conditions aren't as favorable as the west coast.

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom