Putting On The Brix With Seedsman Genetics: Seedsman Sponsored Journal

I was a little scared at first too G2...Mum always said you didn't want your plants to go bone dry or get root bound! lol...but she wasn't growing cannabis, or using Doc's kit! :rofl::rofl::rofl: She is smiling down on me with a proud face because I got her and Dad's green gene! :high-five:

*Well she is looking quite happy without it, she's about 25% left moisture in her, so I say next week she'll be ready for her second drench & tea.

Looking fabulous G! :D
It’s totally nerve wracking letting the babies get as dry as they need to ... :eek: once you’ve done it and see how they respond to a drench after they practically wilting, you’ll get excited. I did. They get this fully electrically charged look :slide:

SO funny m’Lady. There’s been some talk about one of these frames being something i might need sooner rather than later - to mitigate deterioration - so your “have frame - will grow” thought really struck a cord with me today. :Namaste:

:circle-of-love:
Looking great ladies :high-five:.
Heck yah someone better put a dead sticker on my wheelchair/walker and lead me to the grow one day hahahaha
Yeah i push them to their limits on occasion. Oops. :laugh:
Dropping a couple of pics of my Seedsman babies(LG2 said it was ok)

. Will say their beans pop for me. 3 out of 3 so far :kiss:.

*Congrats Kismet, 3 out of 3 is pretty cool. And that is a great concept with the deadhead sticker, hmmm, got some ideas now for a cool avatar for you. hahahaha

Ain’t that the truth!

Good job G! I’m having a heck of a time with humidity this winter. Oh well, could be worse...btw, I took my deadhead sticker off the walker. Too easy for the other old farts to spot the guy with weed. :rofl:

*HAHAHAHAHAHA but how will we know where to get the best GG from? Just looking for the smokin wheelchair right?

Lol let the other old farts smoke boof!

*HAHAHAHAHA or parsley, they will never know. :)

There is a severe storm warnings going on here. The power is flickering off and on. My honey is on a mountain right now working overnight. I hope he'll be okay, they are all setup for the storm, but I'm not, I'm just charging my phone and computer so if the power goes out I can stay connected. The south and north of me are currently out of power. There is debris and branches hitting our windows, however our place if built for these conditions, it's just scary to be alone through it all. However, the plants are in perfect conditions, couldn't be better, so I'll take it.

Hi all! Wanted to pop in and say Hiya! I am sick as a dog. Sinus infection. I’m due for a water with a dash of TP. I topped the girls last night. When I water tomorrow, I’ll do my first Brix. They look good! I’ll take pics too! :circle-of-love:

Better than snow though!

*Well it's freezing rain, but we have storm windows so it should be okay. Just loud as heck over here.

It’s supposed to snow here. Old people like to talk about the weather... :circle-of-love:

*Then I must be old, I love talking about the weather, usually it's all positive, today, not so much...:)

Hi all! Wanted to pop in and say Hiya! I am sick as a dog. Sinus infection. I’m due for a water with a dash of TP. I topped the girls last night. When I water tomorrow, I’ll do my first Brix. They look good! I’ll take pics too! :circle-of-love:

*Oh noooo, curl up in a nice warm blanket and take care cause sinus infections are so painful Sis. When I'm ready for my next feeding I'll tag you, but other than that, take your time, chill, cause we aren't going anywhere. :) Lot's of love!

Back
Top Bottom