Hi Lady G! Quick drive by to send my wishes of love to you in the aftermath of the cascade of challenges that was m’s day being followed the work fiasco which you navigated so very admirably. Man, the world is pretty f’kin wierd sometimes eh!!

Yay for pots that stop root rot! What are they called - these special pots? I thought it looked like you’d just upturned a cup at the bottom of the pot (which I thot was pretty cool btw)... but it seems like the pot is made that way...? :hmmmm:

I again have a PM to you G that I’ve been writing for 3days. It’ll come soon... I’m slowly rising a bit from my recent flare/crash, I can walk again (albeit very slowly and carefully) and my thinking brain is coming back slowly... and slowly making my way to the indoor grow preparations. All the plans are made and drawn, next come the ordering of things and the making. So my mind is scheming now about who I get to do the physical stuff for me...

Not such a quick drive by! Think that’s the most I’ve written in one go since more than a week ago... yay!

:love:
:Namaste:

*Just one blindside after another, this world hasn't been so nice to me lately. Yet I move on. But it's always so so so good to hear from you. I'm glad you're getting rest, well kinda, more like nursing yourself. I hope it's a good email, I can't take much bad news anymore. :Namaste: :green_heart:

*The pots are called self watering, you can look them up on Amazon, but they don't have the wick version. So I customized my pots to do selfwatering wicky wick style. Like scratching on vinyl but not as cool. hahahaha.

:hug:
I know we were all there in spirit giving you our undivided attention and pride. The end of one chapter is the start of another. You rock!
:circle-of-love:

*Thanks @DrDoob - at least it was still tech stuff, easy to teach. I'm glad you were there, ;)

I sure will. Lovely Lady

*YAAAAAY I love learning.

Evidently he still sees something in you, be proud of that.

*Thanks PW, he is such a great guy, you can't blame him for the mistake, plus he has good taste in workshop instructors, gotta give him that. ;)

This is the Owari Satsuma​

They are very challenging to grow. They don't like any over watering at all. When you first get it, you have to water it into the soil by drenching the pot 2 to 3 times the first week, then 1 to 2 times the second week, followed by a deep watering once a week if it does not rain. As you can see, even though you have to water it like that in the beginning the tree still doesn't like it as evidenced by mine getting pissed off with yellow leaves.

The pot has a wide top to allow the feeder roots to spread out across the surface. You can see that mine has finally started growing new leaves.

I also have another of those pots with 3 different types of blueberries growing in it. Blueberries like acidic soil with a PH of only 4.5 to 5.0 YIKES!

*So beautiful @RETRIX - I do love that you shared that. You will pick up growing really fast considering you already grow tree's. Thank you kindly, that was a very special post. BTW, looove your diy strawberry pots idea, gosh you're so clever my friend. REPS :):Namaste::peace::thanks::ciao:

*Just one blindside after another, this world hasn't been so nice to me lately. Yet I move on. But it's always so so so good to hear from you. I'm glad you're getting rest, well kinda, more like nursing yourself. I hope it's a good email, I can't take much bad news anymore. :Namaste: :green_heart:

*The pots are called self watering, you can look them up on Amazon, but they don't have the wick version. So I customized my pots to do selfwatering wicky wick style. Like scratching on vinyl but not as cool. hahahaha.

*Thanks @DrDoob - at least it was still tech stuff, easy to teach. I'm glad you were there, ;)

*YAAAAAY I love learning.

*Thanks PW, he is such a great guy, you can't blame him for the mistake, plus he has good taste in workshop instructors, gotta give him that. ;)

*So beautiful @RETRIX - I do love that you shared that. You will pick up growing really fast considering you already grow tree's. Thank you kindly, that was a very special post. BTW, looove your diy strawberry pots idea, gosh you're so clever my friend. REPS :):Namaste::peace::thanks::ciao:

No problem My Lady :kiss:

Can’t wait to see what your future holds for you.
Hey PW! I'm thinking our lovely Lady G needs an autobiography. I'd buy it. She is one remarkable lady!:)

Let all of us know where to find your new journal, G2HM....we won't be able to stand another minute away from you....

Last night on Dateline NBC TV they had a program on called "Growing Promise." It was all about the explosion of CBD oil in the US....they interviewed mothers with children, sports athletes, and scientists who are now doing studies, all benefiting.....interesting how I exist in my own cannabis bubble in helping my patients, of course I research and read the news, but I cried during that broadcast when I realized that CBD has become mainstream....so cool to be a part of history.

Now I wait for hemp to be legalized in my state....I will become a hemp farmer on my sweet little 10 acres.....a real dream come true....

Let all of us know where to find your new journal, G2HM....we won't be able to stand another minute away from you....

Last night on Dateline NBC TV they had a program on called "Growing Promise." It was all about the explosion of CBD oil in the US....they interviewed mothers with children, sports athletes, and scientists who are now doing studies, all benefiting.....interesting how I exist in my own cannabis bubble in helping my patients, of course I research and read the news, but I cried during that broadcast when I realized that CBD has become mainstream....so cool to be a part of history.

Now I wait for hemp to be legalized in my state....I will become a hemp farmer on my sweet little 10 acres.....a real dream come true....
I watched that myself. The one Congress woman said she thinks in the state's that in less then 2 years medical will be approved federally. I just might live to see the day.

I watched that myself. The one Congress woman said she thinks in the state's that in less then 2 years medical will be approved federally. I just might live to see the day.

I know, right? That Senator was Kirsten Gillabrand, D, from NY....I thought she was very informed, knew the story and the facts, and her comments were very positive....she is supposedly an up-and-comer.....our government is so far behind the people's wants and needs it's pathetic....I am so forlorn and frustrated with it that when I hear something positive based on facts, I am so shocked that I just bust out in tears....don't mind me......

....they interviewed mothers with children, sports athletes, and scientists who are now doing studies, all benefiting.....interesting how I exist in my own cannabis bubble in helping my patients, of course I research and read the news, but I cried during that broadcast when I realized that CBD has become mainstream....so cool to be a part of history.

"The times they are a-changin..." I was floored last weekend when I went to a party at one of my very "non-cannabis friendly" friend's home. A woman, his guest, struck up a conversation with me that led her to suggest I use cannabis! Wow! Right? I was stunned by the bluntness! It's like testing the edge of the pond's ice thickness first. Is it really legal? What will my family or friends think? Who is cool to let know and who needs to be kept out of the fray? It's such a relief to open the shades and let a little sun in. :)

I know, right? That Senator was Kirsten Gillabrand, D, from NY....I thought she was very informed, knew the story and the facts, and her comments were very positive....she is supposedly an up-and-comer.....our government is so far behind the people's wants and needs it's pathetic....I am so forlorn and frustrated with it that when I hear something positive based on facts, I am so shocked that I just bust out in tears....don't mind me......
If they would just reschedule it then universities would get grants for research and the whole thing would be out in the open.

Not in my state. It's still run by the underground. Such a shame. That's why I started to grow. My daughter needed meds and the crap on the streets you don't know what it is. She says mine puts all her friends to shame. They ask her where she gets it and she says my dad has a guy from work who sells it. Ha

Derby & Lady G, I hesitate to say it, but I'm guessing/hoping "the future's so bright, we'll have to wear shades."

Am working with an 84 year old woman who has terrific ostio arthritic pain and no experience with cannabis....her doctors keep writing scrips for opioids and she has had enough of that....so daunting but I so want to help and give her some relief....her card is "in the mail" from the state....I get nervous when I first start with someone new, but I'll die trying to find her relief.....

All of the input here really helps me sort things out, make a plan, and execute....not to mention the loving support of all of you, so thanks.....I don't get to say that very often.....very heartfelt thanks.....:circle-of-love:

Not in my state. It's still run by the underground. Such a shame. That's why I started to grow. My daughter needed meds and the crap on the streets you don't know what it is. She says mine puts all her friends to shame. They ask her where she gets it and she says my dad has a guy from work who sells it. Ha

Derby, IMO, you are the true hero.....truly.....it is so easy for me in my legal state....those who grow for a loved one in a nonlegal state just breaks my heart.....my hat is off to you, sir....

Nice and I agree everyone should have access to this plant

Got a new journal coming in a matter of days. As soon as I know what strain is in the mail, I'll post a thread so we can continue research.

@Shawnee @Derbybud - that discussion was so great to read. REPS FOR RESEARCH
Are you posting in my multi open journal thread can’t wait to learn more form you lady ✊

Okay so drink more champagne check lol

Take aspirin check

Try to challenge myself with new things instead of old. That is hard for most people why ?

Change is scary for some of us. So how can we change this ? What can we do to find a way to test our limits ? Is it as simple as not being lazy and not and not being afraid to fail?

Guess the first thing is making a choice right ??

GOod read thanks for sharing ✊

Back
Top Bottom