Sure...BTW....That girl in the sun is Pakistan Valley. Have a great day. :bongrip:
full

*I love this car picture, it was pretty awesome. It makes me feel free @MagicJim

*Hi beautiful person...

Just taking a stroll with your plants jim??? Nice get them out for some fresh air.

Staying with my aunt and uncle and they have some giant 4 legged friends. I'll send some pics in a PM. I'd post but dont wanna make more work for teddy...

Hope everyone's having a wonderful day

*Ohhhhhhh so that's what that meant after you sent me the pics. I was like, giant 4 legged friends...WOW. How giant are they?

Sign of a good grow is a good root ball.

*You said it!!! It's like being able to see the answers first on a quiz, then I know what to do next time.

@Pennywise - How amazing is this. HUUUUGE! But we already know this don't we cause of me. I'm going to write about this on my blog for sure. REPS for RESEARCH!

Nice find Penny

*That was pretty timely.

Just happen to see it in the 420 news

*That was a good find indeed.

Tremendous ride, Jim.....dying to know what lake that is.....looks a lot like around my neck of the woods....cheers, Jim....

*It's freedom lake, or that is what I have called it. hahaha

That is pretty genius Lady. I have a huge pot that I bought from Costco that has a inverted cup in the bottom just like what you did here. The instructions on the pot said that it helps prevent root rot. I have a owari satsuma in it.

*THANK YOU! Yah man those are the best pots, they do prevent root rot and bugs imo, give you the best root balls on the market for starters. I actually customized my pots, I don't always buy them with self watering, because they don't make them right. What is the owari satsuma in it for, fascinating my brain wants to know. :)

For those of you who own vape pens, be careful.....a death casualty has occurred....kind of the same as cell phones with lithium batteries....I own neither, but those of you who are tied to the cell phones and vape pens, please be careful and be vigilant....keep yourselves safe....:Namaste:

*Good to know Shawnee, REPS for Research.

Ahhhh! That's for the heads shawnee

*:cool:I know riiight.
10-4 Dabber....a patient of mine just called....she has some friends who are into the THCa for healing in CA.....I watch Bong Appetit on the VICE channel and they cook with THCa all the time....It is the THC before carboloxation...anyone have any more info on how to get that.....?

I suggested she grow her own as I don't know the technique of isolating THCa or what to do with it....

whew, always something to learn, always.....:high-five::high-five:

*Cool convo!

THCa isolation is most typically done with BHO. Lots of science and expensive equipment. Comes in the form of "diamonds". Thc is what gives the euphoric effect however thca does have it's own healing benefits. I wouldnt cook with it as it would immediately convert to thc when temperatures reach the conversion point. Which is essentially de-carbing it. If they want to eat thca the best way is fresh harvest juicing.

Smoking thc-a is just like smoking buds. The heat converts it and you get high.

*Thank you, I learned something new today.

Not seen that type of watering before still a bit of a fresh grower in terms of experience but that is awesome, Thanks for sharing:green_heart:

*Heeeeey @ch33ch, welcome to my grow journal, I'm just in between grows right now, waiting for more seeds to arrive any day now, then we will start up again. :welcome:

Awww Lady here is a huge hug from me :hug:

We always think things are much worse than they really are. I bet you only paused like twice during the whole thing. The important thing is that you did it, and they obviously were happy because they invited you back. Plus you
:yahoo: GOT PAID GIRLFRIEND!! :slide:

Much love My Lady.

*Awwwwww sweet, :hug: I did get paid, that really lifted my spirits after that. But I'm still working on the impact on my brain in terms of disappointment. It's hard but it's going better today. Thanks @RETRIX - for being there.

Wow. What a roller coaster sis. I'm so proud of you for powering through like the canna champ you are! Sending you the biggest hug. And check that inbox for some farm fun with the dabber! Sending all the love and positivity I can your way. Bless you and the awesomeness you expell at every second of every day! Even in your tough times it teaches me something, so thank you. For your honestly and vulnerability. Its inspiring and motivating. We are all human and have our struggles.... just remember it's not th struggle that defines us but how react, and you always do so as a profess! Kudos and hugs

@TheMadDabber - Gotta say those farm fun pics really brightened my day today. I love your camera btw. It was so hard brother, my brain was racing, then imploding, then cussing, like so much was happening. All I could do grin and take it. I felt like I was taking jabs to the gut and the head all day. But of course, the show must go on.

*It was the hardest thing I've had to do in months, especially rebounding from a brain disease depression, smiling, hoping, adjusting my speakers, chairs. Just waiting... Then to have it all recorded, argh, not something I would have allowed but I was not in my right mind. I had to adapt, as painful, ruthless, as it was, I did it. I got through it. I would preferred the booming audience I've had in previous visits, but the lesson was to keep it together. Especially being a female, I'm in a male dominated industry, all eyes are on me to present my findings on or above the level of the men there. But I love the challenge, there is always something I love to blow up and make them smile.

*Now that the despair part is over, I did my best under extremely HIGH pressure situations that I try to avoid everyday. This rat race and tour aspect to music is tough on my body, I would rather be a reclusive producer. So much easier...
Thanks for coming to my rescue, I really appreciate the love. Those horsey's are the best.

Handling yourself as a professional with what you were dealt is a goooaaaalllllllllll. YOU ROCK

*okay that made me smile, but it felt like a blindsided slide tackle, but no referee to moderate the play and pull a red card. Dirty play but I got up and continued. It was extremely tough to keep going. I was crushed, foggy in the brain, holding back the water works, delivering my audio. Not something I anticipated, but it really tested every will I ever had.

*Good thing my husband is my rock, like you are to your wife, and with the support of magnificent partners, we can get through anything...I would have crumbled if he wasn't there. I'm lucky to have that love, so how much can I complain? @Derbybud - Yet another bump in the neuro cannabis road that has been paved for others to learn from. :hug:

Wow! Just when I think you couldn't possibly blow me away more, You NAILED IT! Just as predicted, you rocked! It's not about a room full of students and academics absorbing what you have to say...It's really about what you have become as a result of life's experience, and your ability to transcend. Kudos! LG

@LadyGaea - Thank you Lady for being there for me too. Your words are a huuuge big hug :hug: This is what we do with big disappointments right LG, we have to keep moving on. Even if I broke down, I didn't drop my sword or shield, I just kept searching for fire in my soul, where is the fight when I need it, I had to keep going. Even if it was a terrible delivery for my skills, I did it with a brain disease. The odds were already stacked against me. Things could've gone so wrong, but I held it back and took it on the chin. :hug: then got paid double sister, can you believe that. How much did I need that? Thank you Universe!

Make that’s a second one ..
I still love the heart you put in
If life gives us lemons we need to make lemonade right .
Stay strong mayeb something will come of this on the end .
Things happen in life that we can’t not understand at times but kinda funny how later in life it all works out in the end.
Much love @Lady G2HM
Your a solideir ✊

*Thank you @Kingjoe83 - that was very sweet to read.
As I wrote this sentence to you a Hawk just flew by my window. That has not happened to me here, so this must be a good sign. Maybe it's a reassurance that I'm going to be just fine. It's one thing to give advice, but when I have to follow my own advice it's even harder. But as I repeat to myself, adjust, adapt and move on to feel the least amount of pain. And Canna is our friend in tough times, so much easier to let go.

*:hug: A soldier... I am ... thanks for the support KJ, really is kind of you. Will be in touch asap. Much love :hug: We have so much to catch up on, talk soon.

High Lady G2,

That's a very emotional ride! I'm as pleased as you are about your professionalism with your "broken brain". You handled everything perfectly. Keep this event in mind and think about this whenever things start to go afoul. Adapt like a professional!! I remember the phrase - it's not about what happens to us, but how we react to what happens. You did great! I can't say that enough!

Well said LadyGaea! We must've been thinking alike. Yeah, she's a rock star!

*Awwwww, that was sweet. Thank you. :ganjamon:

*I just wish I had control of this brain disease all the time, but at least this was one of those times where I didn't have an outburst and kept smiling and engaged. So many times @Bode I can remember looking at the time, standing there, talking about my latest equipment upgrade. It was so awkward, but I got through it. So thank you, very much, for the acknowledgement, it means a lot that you are there to contextualize things. As blind as my brain is, my heart has never changed and it's as big as can be. So I give you a big love hug and thank you for the encouragement.
Yes you are. :passitleft:

* YES I AM...hahahahahah hugs my friend, love having you around my fast friend. :hug::passitleft: I'll be by your journal soon.
:circle-of-love: Have a sweet day Lady!

*Awww shucks mLady, you are so kind, I'm feeling better today, ready to move on. Was thinking of you...:passitleft:

-----------------------------

Still waiting for Seedsman Seeds, will post as soon as they arrive. Now this is what it's all about.
The joy of growing...happiness.
I'm still me...free to be green.
:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

Yes we do have lots or catch up on please check your email lady I am waiting to start my path and have a candida seed dropped .

I’m here anytime :Namaste:

You still getting those headaches?

Yes we do have lots or catch up on please check your email lady I am waiting to start my path and have a candida seed dropped .

I’m here anytime :Namaste:

You still getting those headaches?

*I don't get my headaches unless I do research and publish stuff here. But yes, those headaches are part of my regular symptoms.

I read that post and know that the refs just get in your way. You got up got the ball back and put it in the back of the net. 1- nil

*you're speaking loud and clear to me... DB ... humbled :love: Still a win in the end...:high-five:

Well I got something lined up anyways

Sorry to cut our convo short earlier ...

How many times have you grew the cbd strain candida ?

Off the top of my head...:eek:

What boggles my mind, is that Cannabis was declared a crime, when war was truly the slime of our time.

What blows my mind, is that we hold the answers in our hand, not to repramand, always just to save a fellow 420 wo/man.

What inspires my mind, is that we are all creating positive changes, rearranges of my deranges, no matter how strange, we are not strangers to the dangers of sinking low, but it's how we grow, to rebound that shot from the tip of my toe, that will give me the chance to show-case what I know.

What tickles my mind, is that people dare to care, faces of races, embraces human graces, even when I trip over my own laces.

What pleases my mind, is that people are still kind to brains of my find, they are guides when my brain is blind, when social collision blindsides me from behind, I pick up my broken brain, put it back in my skull frame, twist it on till the sparkle came-back on track, ready for the next match, to catch, my next break in this game because...

I am just getting started.

Dedicated to the best 420 family a Lady can have...:Namaste:

*THANK YOU! Yah man those are the best pots, they do prevent root rot and bugs imo, give you the best root balls on the market for starters. I actually customized my pots, I don't always buy them with self watering, because they don't make them right. What is the owari satsuma in it for, fascinating my brain wants to know. :)

The Owari Satsuma is a dwarf mandarin tree that hates over watering and will get root rot the second you aren't paying attention. I put it in that pot to help protect the roots along with Ocean Forest soil because it drains so quick. Cannabis aren't the only trees that I like to grow. LMAO! Let me know if you want a picture okay?

STRAIN REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATIONS

PRE- GROW Analysis

*POST-GROW Analysis

Initial review of the strain, I'm looking forward to the coffee and fruity sweet taste and flavor because they are terpenes that are recommended to help stimulate the creation of new brain cells. This process is called Adult Neuro Genesis — where brain generation is stimulated by Cannabinoids and brain therapies. Just by reading the package I would consider growing this strain, just don't know what role it plays yet.

*Initial review was accurate. Excitement achieved.

*5.13 ounces remain DRY Total – includes the following jars of buds,

----------------------

*Does not include the decarb from my vape, 2 cups of oil, and 6 jumbo joints

-------------------------

*This joint helps me FUNCTION while under CONTROL always giving me OPTIONS to take COMMAND of my health. Hahahaha stop it brain!

---------------------------------

This autoflower description says it should be finished up in 80 days (+) so it should be a quick ride but you never know how my environment will support this type of strain. First time growing this strain, but I am familiar with World of Seeds genetics from a previous grow. Top notch all that way.

*The grow finished in 86 days, with an extra week for dark time. 93 days total before chop. I would say this grow time was pretty accurate if you use small pots like me. If you top and train them more than I did, the grow time would be extended.

Being a Grower with a disability, things are not obvious to me. How will I adapt to challenges beyond my cognitive scope? We'll just have to wait and see. Nothing ever turns out the way I want, but in most cases it turns out better than I could have imagined. This is a great project that will require full use of my frontal brain which is the most affected. It will help me create new brain cells and provide me with much needed medicine.

*From a grower with a brain disability point of view, this strain was easy to grow and withstood several deficiencies that I created. Considering the potency of this strain, it’s a great value to get an indica and sativa pheno in one package so I can blend my oils to match the formula best suited for me. I would say this is a very stable genetic and no surprises from genetics... except I get BOTH.

Top notch international breeder - World of Seeds promises more of a sweet experience and not too much about the coffee terpenes for this strain. Perhaps these are cross-continental reviews where tastes can vary. Also flavours would vary when this strain is grown in water or soil, organic vs. synthetic nutrients. Either way it leaves the door wide open for a patients' interpretation.

*You definitely get the sweet taste but you get the coffee over tones in the scent for sure. Especially after you do up the jar with the dry nugs and then open it again after a while, it’s mostly coffee tones. The sweet taste is dominant but the coffee scent is very noticeable.

ANSWERS TO MY PRE GROW QUESTIONS

1. Is this a Sativa or Indica experience?

A: You get Indica & Sativa in one package. Great if you’re not sure which one you want and can try them both.

2. Coffee? Sweet?

A: Definitely sweet and coffee taste and scent. In both vape, joints and oil. No doubt, yumm!

3. The effect says "euphoria" therefore I'm only going to micro-dose in case it's has a strong Sativa potency. This could be used for daytime when if it's uplifting.

A: Very strong 19% THC with a powerful brain euphoria with the sativa. A happy uplifting high with a strong come down. Best used for day time only if you’re a Neuro Degen Patient. If you are a recreational user with no brain injury, your potency prayers have been answered.

A: The Indica is very strong as well, there is a brain euphoria that comes with it as well, moderate to strong, and a very relaxing body buzz.

4. Make a small batch of Fresh Harvest Oil and test the plant extract through dropper oil.

A: Because this strain is very strong for my brain, I only use drops instead of ml. Then increase from there. I got as far as 10 drops and that was about it. I would say that the Fresh Harvest amplified it’s potency and is super strong and worth the entire grow. Mmmm dark roast tasting sweet coffee oil.

A: Next I want to infuse dark roast coffee beans into half the oil to see if I can inject more coffee flavonoids.

5. What is the best characteristic about this strain?

A: You get to grow a Sativa and Indica phenos that are perfect to blend together, taste together, and smoke together. One day you may want a sativa, then switch the next day to indica, thus showcasing the versatility in one plant.

A: Coffee Coffee Coffee scent during growing, during harvest, during oil, during vape, and joints. I would say this was the highlight of my grow because I never in my life would think coffee flavonoids could actually be so predominant in strains.

6. How could this strain compliment an Alzheimer's treatment & brain therapy routine?

A: I would recommend drops of the Sativa for day time only. And use drops of the Indica any time of the day. Because of the strong THC content, it amplifies my sensitivities big time. Therefore, the indica is powerful enough to use for brain pain and migraines for heavy users like myself.

A: I would recommend this oil blended with a CBD as well.

----------------------------------

Strain Name – Sweet Coffee Ryder
From – World of Seeds

When – Jan 2018

Price – Depends on where you order it from.
Type – Indica & Sativa (You get both in one package)
Appearance – Dense to touch, sticky green, then brown when cured.
Smell – Coffee – Earthy – Dark Roast
Taste – Alluring – Earthy – Coffee – Sweet – Smoky maybe mesquite-ish.
Type of Buzz – Strong brain euphoria on contact with Sativa and uplifting. Indica provides a very relaxing body buzz with moderate brain euphoria. Happy and Hungry with the indica.
Length of Buzz - 4 hours for both pheno’s. (sativa oil lasted 8 hours with my broken brain, WOW)
Best Medicinal Use – Pain Relief
Overall – HIGHly recommend this strain for grow beginners, heavy 420 users, easy to grow, and heavy-yielding harvest.

----------------------------------

Thank you sooo much @Pennywise for always shadowing my efforts, I couldn't do it without you.

Thanks you to the Brainiacs for standing by during my meltdown.

Thanks to everyone who reads my thoughts and gives me the benefit of the doubt that fosters the friendships I've made today.

Thanks to all of you who make me laugh on a daily basis.

Thanks to the women who brave this site everyday so we can represent the 13% of women who are in the Cannabis industry. Thank you to the men who hold me up when the majority waters are drowning me.

And the last and most important thank you of all, to Seedsman, thanks for believing in me. I'm glad to hear you're very happy with my results and we are moving on together in the future.

ON TO THE NEXT EXPERIMENT!!!

More Strains for Neuro Degen Brains to grow.

-----------------------------------------
Fantastic grow tutorials and an excellent review my soul sista :Namaste:

I'm having a really tough triggering day. Mother's Day & Father's Day just feels so wrong for me. So I'm down in the dumps, and thought, I'll drop my journal and spend the day in my happy place. Finished my storytelling piece and got that submitted. So I'm keeping myself busy despite the nightmares I had last night.

@Kingjoe83 Thinking that today is depressing but I've got so much going for me. I know my emotions are fake because I have a very happy life. There is no STONE unturned when living my life. I've done things that noone has done before, but not having an extended family is really hard when these holidaze come around. It's like my PTSD is triggered by flashing Mom signs, reminding me of everything.

Getting through a day like this is reliving my 45 years in one day, but THANKS to my brain disease so many of those memories are disappearing. And it's a relief, to be honest, I like living for today, music on loud and surrounded by tech gear brings me reassurance that I still live the HIGH tech life, means I am not living in my past. Keep achieving, keep moving on despite the flashes of violence from the past.

So those that are parents, your kids see everything, and feel everything, and will carry that for the rest of their lives. To all the great parents out there, awesome you are living up to the standard. But if you ever see a kid without parents, try to take them in and give them food, maybe a safe place to stay. I'm so grateful to all the social workers, teachers, other parents, soccer coaches who took me in and showed me what life was supposed to be life, if I didn't grow up so fast, making adult decisions so young. I forgive myself for all the things I did because I didn't have role models to follow. And I forgive my parents for not stopping the cycle of violence and left it to me to carry the shame. I did break the cycle, I did not do what they did to others, because I took a stand.

Therefore today about taking the best of what my parents had to offer as talented people and I reached for the stars. I will always put my best foot forward now, I grow for my medical independence, I have helped so many at-risk youth and I'm a kick-a*s wife, there is no love lost when you love yourself.

I'm taking this day as a symbol of success and freedom. I have overcome and I'm a better person for it.
Much love to all my soul tribe here and thank you for the unconditional friendship. :hug:
:green_heart::hug::green_heart::hug:

The Owari Satsuma is a dwarf mandarin tree that hates over watering and will get root rot the second you aren't paying attention. I put it in that pot to help protect the roots along with Ocean Forest soil because it drains so quick. Cannabis aren't the only trees that I like to grow. LMAO! Let me know if you want a picture okay?

*I do actually, I love learning. pretty please with canna sugar on top.

Fantastic grow tutorials and an excellent review my soul sista :Namaste:

*Thank you very much soul brother!

*Where you been Ninja? How are you?

Hi Lady G! Quick drive by to send my wishes of love to you in the aftermath of the cascade of challenges that was m’s day being followed the work fiasco which you navigated so very admirably. Man, the world is pretty f’kin wierd sometimes eh!!

Yay for pots that stop root rot! What are they called - these special pots? I thought it looked like you’d just upturned a cup at the bottom of the pot (which I thot was pretty cool btw)... but it seems like the pot is made that way...? :hmmmm:

I again have a PM to you G that I’ve been writing for 3days. It’ll come soon... I’m slowly rising a bit from my recent flare/crash, I can walk again (albeit very slowly and carefully) and my thinking brain is coming back slowly... and slowly making my way to the indoor grow preparations. All the plans are made and drawn, next come the ordering of things and the making. So my mind is scheming now about who I get to do the physical stuff for me...

Not such a quick drive by! Think that’s the most I’ve written in one go since more than a week ago... yay!

:love:
:Namaste:

To my dearest Grow family there ever was...

I promise to reply to the messages left, especially the link that PW posted, wowzers right!

Would love to share my experience retiring from doing audio workshops, but there isn't much to say except...

I picked up my honey as he got off work at 9am, and already worked a 16 hour shift, and we headed into the city to deliver my workshop. With no sleep, my honey ate the breakfast I got him, and we went over my agenda and tech needs.

We arrived, set up my tech, introduce myself to the staff and sound guy who I'm patched into. Always acknowledgement and treat my tech team with the most respect and gifts as possible.

I was ready to go.

Turns out, the panel discussions that were on before me completely lapsed my workshop and noone showed up until after because of the schedule. The only people were there was me, my hubby, the sound guy, another audio teacher and the organizer. Not one participant in sight. They were all listening to the panelists cause they went over time or showed up late.

I waited, I waited, I waited, not one person walked in. So I did the most awkward audio workshop I've ever done and they got it on video to my dismay. My brain wanted to react and swirling behaviours want to engage, but I had to keep my shiz together and always be a professional. This was not a social doo, this is college level audio arts and there is no temper tantrum allowed. So that was my biggest test, how do I adjust, adapt and move on with a brain disease?

I waited till 1:30, 30 mins then I decided to just do something because I'm not a quitter. I did a 30 brief overview of using electronic music to do soundscapes and sound fx. I had explosions and construction grit fx, I had it all. I did smile when I redlined my explosion, that was really the only fun part. I like to blow stuff up.

See the part about being an Artist is that you always have to be on. You can't DO nothing, you have to adjust the chairs, adapt to an empty room and speak into the camera, they recorded my worst workshop. Does it even matter, will I ever watch the video, probably not. Because I stuttered like there was peanut butter in my mouth. I know my hubby said it was only 4 times, then said, it was only 2 times, but to me, it was every other sentence.

You could tell I was forcing myself to find my words despite my husbands reassuring smile to push through my speaking barriers. The only smooth part about speaking was when I got into the sound design details, talking tech is easier than talking about my brainy life. I did the best I could and I still feel like I humiliated myself. I wanted to run so far away but I had to stick my ground and follow through.

This was the hardest thing I have had to do socially. I wanted to implode and disappear, but I had a rep to protect. I did meet some new cool sound guys, as soon as I was finished, I gave out my cards, got hugs from the guys, I gave my hubby "the look" like I gotta run to save myself, he gave me the nod and I walked as fast I could in my overdone outfit, new hair, one of a kind jacket/shawl and got to the car and broke down.

I cried my waterfall of embarrassment, then got changed in the car, wiped my face with a face cloth and ice water, put my DJ cap on was ready to go back in and face the music. I never ever let anyone see me cry in this industry but sometimes I gotta get it out and just move on. Yesterday I felt like my brain was dying, I was panicked to stay alive, while in my head, the emotions were rough waves at the ocean. I kept telling myself, there is no crying in soccer, there is no crying in audio.

I was walking through the parking lot and saw the organizer. He explained the panelists went late and, I reassured him that hey, it's over, and thank you for the invitation. He is a long time friend of mine in the industry, so there is no blame, it was out of his control. Not going to let something like come between him and I. He has always delivered before, so I had to dig deep down and remember, I really respect this man.

He told me they are moving the program to Banff performing centre for the arts where they have proper studios and tech support. He asked me if I would be interested to do some classes there over a few days. All would be covered. I declined because the first thing that came to mind was that I would never leave my plants for that long by themselves. Because I've got my medicine to grow first now, the stress is what triggers me. Then my husband tells him that I would looove to go to Banff and do workshops for them. I smiled and continued my awkward smile knowing that I'm done. Done like dinner.

Because I'm still a proFRESHional they invited me to their next program, that was reassurance that I didn't make an a*s outta myself. It was my reaction that is most important. I will walk away before I become unprofessional. Because I believe in standards, that I live by and perform by.

The super good news is, I got paid double my fee and got my travel covered. That was a surprise and made me smile from ear to ear. I thanked him with the same professionalism and friendship. Had I not been so gracious to adapt I may not have rec'd that money I used to pay our rent. Boom! spent and allowed me to feel like a provider for one day.

I have no money, no disability, no coverage to help me, so when I can earn money to pay our bills, it saves us and boosts my confidence and self esteem, which is so important in my brainiac world.

There is so much to take away from this event, I could go on forever, but I don't want to trigger my inflamed brain I have been icing since I got home. I woke up today and vaped my face off. Ahhh, nothing like being home after a social collision I just experienced.

I am who I am, I'm a grower and that's all I want to do. Speaking is for the birds...hahahahaha

Back to responding to your messages...

Thank you guys, gals, and audio resisters.
:hug:
I know we were all there in spirit giving you our undivided attention and pride. The end of one chapter is the start of another. You rock!
:circle-of-love:

This is the Owari Satsuma​

They are very challenging to grow. They don't like any over watering at all. When you first get it, you have to water it into the soil by drenching the pot 2 to 3 times the first week, then 1 to 2 times the second week, followed by a deep watering once a week if it does not rain. As you can see, even though you have to water it like that in the beginning the tree still doesn't like it as evidenced by mine getting pissed off with yellow leaves.

The pot has a wide top to allow the feeder roots to spread out across the surface. You can see that mine has finally started growing new leaves.

I also have another of those pots with 3 different types of blueberries growing in it. Blueberries like acidic soil with a PH of only 4.5 to 5.0 YIKES!

Here is my 4 year old Raspberry plant. It makes loads of raspberries every year.

My DIY Strawberry pot

And finally, My Northstar Dwarf Cherry Tree

Back
Top Bottom