Just taking a stroll with your plants jim??? Nice get them out for some fresh air.

Staying with my aunt and uncle and they have some giant 4 legged friends. I'll send some pics in a PM. I'd post but dont wanna make more work for teddy...

Hope everyone's having a wonderful day

Tremendous ride, Jim.....dying to know what lake that is.....looks a lot like around my neck of the woods....cheers, Jim....

*More GrandpaT jokes, I like it, nice and clean fun.

*Thank you @Shawnee , thank you so much for caring. Yes unfortunately I have had a very tough life, but I have overachieved in ways I never could have dreamed of. I have no regrets about my career and life choices because I did the best I could. "So cheers to all of us who persevere in nondisclosure as we all try to negotiate "this thing called life." That's that key, there is always someone suffering, but we can be there for each other.

*I did, so much @Derbybud , I covered ever inch of every acre. It's like being a kid again. Thanks for caring.

*Awwww that was sweet.

*Here! Here! Most excellent words mlady. I'm definitely working hard in the background getting things rearranged so I can accommodate autos and photos.

*Yah I understand. The horses I visit are very old same age and older, there are things you just can't reverse. You just make it as comfortable for them as possible. I hear you, and I support you.

@Shawnee - Here is a picture of beautiful greenery growing out of manure. No matter how much life is shiz, we have to keep growing as people, and live out our potential. Especially for all things green.

View media item 1546579

*I took this picture special for you @TheMadDabber - I thought it was like our friendship. Blossoming among the rocks.

View media item 1546578

---------------------

Okay I give myself 5 days a year for remembrance of my past, so MD is over, and it's time to move on.

What better way to dump the old and get with the new than to show you my rootball for my Sweet Coffee Ryder Sativa Lady #2 - While I wait for my surprise seeds in the mail. Lucky me. I'm so blessed.

Remember that I feed my plants from the bottom by creating a rudementary wick trick so I never get bugs. This prevents me from overwatering and it makes me listen to the plant first and foremost.

AND WHAT A ROOTBALL IT WAS LADIES & GERMINATIONS!!! My best one yet.

Have a great day everyone, just remember I'm ROOTING for you too. :hug:
:green_heart::green_heart::Namaste::Namaste:

That is pretty genius Lady. I have a huge pot that I bought from Costco that has a inverted cup in the bottom just like what you did here. The instructions on the pot said that it helps prevent root rot. I have a owari satsuma in it.

For those of you who own vape pens, be careful.....a death casualty has occurred....kind of the same as cell phones with lithium batteries....I own neither, but those of you who are tied to the cell phones and vape pens, please be careful and be vigilant....keep yourselves safe....:Namaste:

10-4 Dabber....a patient of mine just called....she has some friends who are into the THCa for healing in CA.....I watch Bong Appetit on the VICE channel and they cook with THCa all the time....It is the THC before carboloxation...anyone have any more info on how to get that.....?

I suggested she grow her own as I don't know the technique of isolating THCa or what to do with it....

whew, always something to learn, always.....:high-five::high-five:

THCa isolation is most typically done with BHO. Lots of science and expensive equipment. Comes in the form of "diamonds". Thc is what gives the euphoric effect however thca does have it's own healing benefits. I wouldnt cook with it as it would immediately convert to thc when temperatures reach the conversion point. Which is essentially de-carbing it. If they want to eat thca the best way is fresh harvest juicing.

Smoking thc-a is just like smoking buds. The heat converts it and you get high.

*More GrandpaT jokes, I like it, nice and clean fun.

*Thank you @Shawnee , thank you so much for caring. Yes unfortunately I have had a very tough life, but I have overachieved in ways I never could have dreamed of. I have no regrets about my career and life choices because I did the best I could. "So cheers to all of us who persevere in nondisclosure as we all try to negotiate "this thing called life." That's that key, there is always someone suffering, but we can be there for each other.

*I did, so much @Derbybud , I covered ever inch of every acre. It's like being a kid again. Thanks for caring.

*Awwww that was sweet.

*Here! Here! Most excellent words mlady. I'm definitely working hard in the background getting things rearranged so I can accommodate autos and photos.

*Yah I understand. The horses I visit are very old same age and older, there are things you just can't reverse. You just make it as comfortable for them as possible. I hear you, and I support you.

@Shawnee - Here is a picture of beautiful greenery growing out of manure. No matter how much life is shiz, we have to keep growing as people, and live out our potential. Especially for all things green.

View media item 1546579

*I took this picture special for you @TheMadDabber - I thought it was like our friendship. Blossoming among the rocks.

View media item 1546578

---------------------

Okay I give myself 5 days a year for remembrance of my past, so MD is over, and it's time to move on.

What better way to dump the old and get with the new than to show you my rootball for my Sweet Coffee Ryder Sativa Lady #2 - While I wait for my surprise seeds in the mail. Lucky me. I'm so blessed.

Remember that I feed my plants from the bottom by creating a rudementary wick trick so I never get bugs. This prevents me from overwatering and it makes me listen to the plant first and foremost.

AND WHAT A ROOTBALL IT WAS LADIES & GERMINATIONS!!! My best one yet.

Have a great day everyone, just remember I'm ROOTING for you too. :hug:
:green_heart::green_heart::Namaste::Namaste:

Not seen that type of watering before still a bit of a fresh grower in terms of experience but that is awesome, Thanks for sharing:green_heart:

To my dearest Grow family there ever was...

I promise to reply to the messages left, especially the link that PW posted, wowzers right!

Would love to share my experience retiring from doing audio workshops, but there isn't much to say except...

I picked up my honey as he got off work at 9am, and already worked a 16 hour shift, and we headed into the city to deliver my workshop. With no sleep, my honey ate the breakfast I got him, and we went over my agenda and tech needs.

We arrived, set up my tech, introduce myself to the staff and sound guy who I'm patched into. Always acknowledgement and treat my tech team with the most respect and gifts as possible.

I was ready to go.

Turns out, the panel discussions that were on before me completely lapsed my workshop and noone showed up until after because of the schedule. The only people were there was me, my hubby, the sound guy, another audio teacher and the organizer. Not one participant in sight. They were all listening to the panelists cause they went over time or showed up late.

I waited, I waited, I waited, not one person walked in. So I did the most awkward audio workshop I've ever done and they got it on video to my dismay. My brain wanted to react and swirling behaviours want to engage, but I had to keep my shiz together and always be a professional. This was not a social doo, this is college level audio arts and there is no temper tantrum allowed. So that was my biggest test, how do I adjust, adapt and move on with a brain disease?

I waited till 1:30, 30 mins then I decided to just do something because I'm not a quitter. I did a 30 brief overview of using electronic music to do soundscapes and sound fx. I had explosions and construction grit fx, I had it all. I did smile when I redlined my explosion, that was really the only fun part. I like to blow stuff up.

See the part about being an Artist is that you always have to be on. You can't DO nothing, you have to adjust the chairs, adapt to an empty room and speak into the camera, they recorded my worst workshop. Does it even matter, will I ever watch the video, probably not. Because I stuttered like there was peanut butter in my mouth. I know my hubby said it was only 4 times, then said, it was only 2 times, but to me, it was every other sentence.

You could tell I was forcing myself to find my words despite my husbands reassuring smile to push through my speaking barriers. The only smooth part about speaking was when I got into the sound design details, talking tech is easier than talking about my brainy life. I did the best I could and I still feel like I humiliated myself. I wanted to run so far away but I had to stick my ground and follow through.

This was the hardest thing I have had to do socially. I wanted to implode and disappear, but I had a rep to protect. I did meet some new cool sound guys, as soon as I was finished, I gave out my cards, got hugs from the guys, I gave my hubby "the look" like I gotta run to save myself, he gave me the nod and I walked as fast I could in my overdone outfit, new hair, one of a kind jacket/shawl and got to the car and broke down.

I cried my waterfall of embarrassment, then got changed in the car, wiped my face with a face cloth and ice water, put my DJ cap on was ready to go back in and face the music. I never ever let anyone see me cry in this industry but sometimes I gotta get it out and just move on. Yesterday I felt like my brain was dying, I was panicked to stay alive, while in my head, the emotions were rough waves at the ocean. I kept telling myself, there is no crying in soccer, there is no crying in audio.

I was walking through the parking lot and saw the organizer. He explained the panelists went late and, I reassured him that hey, it's over, and thank you for the invitation. He is a long time friend of mine in the industry, so there is no blame, it was out of his control. Not going to let something like come between him and I. He has always delivered before, so I had to dig deep down and remember, I really respect this man.

He told me they are moving the program to Banff performing centre for the arts where they have proper studios and tech support. He asked me if I would be interested to do some classes there over a few days. All would be covered. I declined because the first thing that came to mind was that I would never leave my plants for that long by themselves. Because I've got my medicine to grow first now, the stress is what triggers me. Then my husband tells him that I would looove to go to Banff and do workshops for them. I smiled and continued my awkward smile knowing that I'm done. Done like dinner.

Because I'm still a proFRESHional they invited me to their next program, that was reassurance that I didn't make an a*s outta myself. It was my reaction that is most important. I will walk away before I become unprofessional. Because I believe in standards, that I live by and perform by.

The super good news is, I got paid double my fee and got my travel covered. That was a surprise and made me smile from ear to ear. I thanked him with the same professionalism and friendship. Had I not been so gracious to adapt I may not have rec'd that money I used to pay our rent. Boom! spent and allowed me to feel like a provider for one day.

I have no money, no disability, no coverage to help me, so when I can earn money to pay our bills, it saves us and boosts my confidence and self esteem, which is so important in my brainiac world.

There is so much to take away from this event, I could go on forever, but I don't want to trigger my inflamed brain I have been icing since I got home. I woke up today and vaped my face off. Ahhh, nothing like being home after a social collision I just experienced.

I am who I am, I'm a grower and that's all I want to do. Speaking is for the birds...hahahahaha

Back to responding to your messages...

Thank you guys, gals, and audio resisters.

To my dearest Grow family there ever was...

I promise to reply to the messages left, especially the link that PW posted, wowzers right!

Would love to share my experience retiring from doing audio workshops, but there isn't much to say except...

I picked up my honey as he got off work at 9am, and already worked a 16 hour shift, and we headed into the city to deliver my workshop. With no sleep, my honey ate the breakfast I got him, and we went over my agenda and tech needs.

We arrived, set up my tech, introduce myself to the staff and sound guy who I'm patched into. Always acknowledgement and treat my tech team with the most respect and gifts as possible.

I was ready to go.

Turns out, the panel discussions that were on before me completely lapsed my workshop and noone showed up until after because of the schedule. The only people were there was me, my hubby, the sound guy, another audio teacher and the organizer. Not one participant in sight. They were all listening to the panelists cause they went over time or showed up late.

I waited, I waited, I waited, not one person walked in. So I did the most awkward audio workshop I've ever done and they got it on video to my dismay. My brain wanted to react and swirling behaviours want to engage, but I had to keep my shiz together and always be a professional. This was not a social doo, this is college level audio arts and there is no temper tantrum allowed. So that was my biggest test, how do I adjust, adapt and move on with a brain disease?

I waited till 1:30, 30 mins then I decided to just do something because I'm not a quitter. I did a 30 brief overview of using electronic music to do soundscapes and sound fx. I had explosions and construction grit fx, I had it all. I did smile when I redlined my explosion, that was really the only fun part. I like to blow stuff up.

See the part about being an Artist is that you always have to be on. You can't DO nothing, you have to adjust the chairs, adapt to an empty room and speak into the camera, they recorded my worst workshop. Does it even matter, will I ever watch the video, probably not. Because I stuttered like there was peanut butter in my mouth. I know my hubby said it was only 4 times, then said, it was only 2 times, but to me, it was every other sentence.

You could tell I was forcing myself to find my words despite my husbands reassuring smile to push through my speaking barriers. The only smooth part about speaking was when I got into the sound design details, talking tech is easier than talking about my brainy life. I did the best I could and I still feel like I humiliated myself. I wanted to run so far away but I had to stick my ground and follow through.

This was the hardest thing I have had to do socially. I wanted to implode and disappear, but I had a rep to protect. I did meet some new cool sound guys, as soon as I was finished, I gave out my cards, got hugs from the guys, I gave my hubby "the look" like I gotta run to save myself, he gave me the nod and I walked as fast I could in my overdone outfit, new hair, one of a kind jacket/shawl and got to the car and broke down.

I cried my waterfall of embarrassment, then got changed in the car, wiped my face with a face cloth and ice water, put my DJ cap on was ready to go back in and face the music. I never ever let anyone see me cry in this industry but sometimes I gotta get it out and just move on. Yesterday I felt like my brain was dying, I was panicked to stay alive, while in my head, the emotions were rough waves at the ocean. I kept telling myself, there is no crying in soccer, there is no crying in audio.

I was walking through the parking lot and saw the organizer. He explained the panelists went late and, I reassured him that hey, it's over, and thank you for the invitation. He is a long time friend of mine in the industry, so there is no blame, it was out of his control. Not going to let something like come between him and I. He has always delivered before, so I had to dig deep down and remember, I really respect this man.

He told me they are moving the program to Banff performing centre for the arts where they have proper studios and tech support. He asked me if I would be interested to do some classes there over a few days. All would be covered. I declined because the first thing that came to mind was that I would never leave my plants for that long by themselves. Because I've got my medicine to grow first now, the stress is what triggers me. Then my husband tells him that I would looove to go to Banff and do workshops for them. I smiled and continued my awkward smile knowing that I'm done. Done like dinner.

Because I'm still a proFRESHional they invited me to their next program, that was reassurance that I didn't make an a*s outta myself. It was my reaction that is most important. I will walk away before I become unprofessional. Because I believe in standards, that I live by and perform by.

The super good news is, I got paid double my fee and got my travel covered. That was a surprise and made me smile from ear to ear. I thanked him with the same professionalism and friendship. Had I not been so gracious to adapt I may not have rec'd that money I used to pay our rent. Boom! spent and allowed me to feel like a provider for one day.

I have no money, no disability, no coverage to help me, so when I can earn money to pay our bills, it saves us and boosts my confidence and self esteem, which is so important in my brainiac world.

There is so much to take away from this event, I could go on forever, but I don't want to trigger my inflamed brain I have been icing since I got home. I woke up today and vaped my face off. Ahhh, nothing like being home after a social collision I just experienced.

I am who I am, I'm a grower and that's all I want to do. Speaking is for the birds...hahahahaha

Back to responding to your messages...

Thank you guys, gals, and audio resisters.

Awww Lady here is a huge hug from me :hug:

We always think things are much worse than they really are. I bet you only paused like twice during the whole thing. The important thing is that you did it, and they obviously were happy because they invited you back. Plus you
:yahoo: GOT PAID GIRLFRIEND!! :slide:

Much love My Lady.

Wow. What a roller coaster sis. I'm so proud of you for powering through like the canna champ you are! Sending you the biggest hug. And check that inbox for some farm fun with the dabber! Sending all the love and positivity I can your way. Bless you and the awesomeness you expell at every second of every day! Even in your tough times it teaches me something, so thank you. For your honestly and vulnerability. Its inspiring and motivating. We are all human and have our struggles.... just remember it's not th struggle that defines us but how react, and you always do so as a profess! Kudos and hugs

Wow! Just when I think you couldn't possibly blow me away more, You NAILED IT! Just as predicted, you rocked! It's not about a room full of students and academics absorbing what you have to say...It's really about what you have become as a result of life's experience, and your ability to transcend. Kudos! LG

Awww Lady here is a huge hug from me :hug:

We always think things are much worse than they really are. I bet you only paused like twice during the whole thing. The important thing is that you did it, and they obviously were happy because they invited you back. Plus you
:yahoo: GOT PAID GIRLFRIEND!! :slide:

Much love My Lady.
Make that’s a second one ..
I still love the heart you put in

If life gives us lemons we need to make lemonade right .

Stay strong mayeb something will come of this on the end .

Things happen in life that we can’t not understand at times but kinda funny how later in life it all works out in the end.

Much love @Lady G2HM

Your a solideir ✊

High Lady G2,

That's a very emotional ride! I'm as pleased as you are about your professionalism with your "broken brain". You handled everything perfectly. Keep this event in mind and think about this whenever things start to go afoul. Adapt like a professional!! I remember the phrase - it's not about what happens to us, but how we react to what happens. You did great! I can't say that enough!

Wow! Just when I think you couldn't possibly blow me away more, You NAILED IT! Just as predicted, you rocked! It's not about a room full of students and academics absorbing what you have to say...It's really about what you have become as a result of life's experience, and your ability to transcend. Kudos! LG

Well said LadyGaea! We must've been thinking alike. Yeah, she's a rock star!

Back
Top Bottom