Growing Against Alzheimers - A Purely Organic Experience

Should have thrown the portirat pic in too for good measure! I gotta get me that coffee mug

Hey Lady! That's what you go by right? I noticed pat used to always call you that then I realized others did also haha! (Miss pats halariousness around here )

Hope your week is off to a great start! Say hi to the horsies for me . Wishing you and your plants all the love possible!!!

Most peoples here call me Lady. Toasty was the one that gave me that name, then the rest of the crew just adopted it. It made me feel special in a sea of male growers. Now Pat was the king to my lady, now he's gone, I still long for him, but yes, he used it all the time.

You may call me Lady, G, Grow, G2HM, but don't ever call me late for oil, I have to draw the line...lol.

I'm going to see the horses wednesday morning. Gonna hit the produce section in the supermarket and see if they have anything day old so I can take it to my boyfriend. I dreamt about them last night. I wish I could see them everyday, but I do in my mind.

Thank you so much for the positive vibes my friend. Things are so real when we wake up. People like you make my day a little brighter and that means the world to me. So yah, stay cool. See you on the flip side now of 12/12. hahahaha

BIG HUG

Gonna be a real looker in flower.

*Thanks PW:thanks:, it's the first time I've done this type of training on this strain I've grown 4 times now. Let's hope she adapts to this type of energy distribution.

Very nice G2HM. Gorgeous plant.

Cheers.

*Thank you kindly, I get excited when I see your name now. ;) :thanks:

Aw your babe looks super healthy and happy :circle-of-love: once again, I could not imagine a better home for a plant than with you, beautiful lady!

I hope today has been amazing for you G2HM!~ :love:

Aw your babe looks super healthy and happy :circle-of-love: once again, I could not imagine a better home for a plant than with you, beautiful lady!

I hope today has been amazing for you G2HM!~ :love:

*Just reaching for the stars. That's all...hahahahaha. It's a bed rest day, working off the laptop while I sip my tea. Gotta finish my biz plan for tomorrow and print out more article's that back my oil protocol for Neuro Degen Diseases. It's crazy how fast things are moving in preparation of legalization July 1, 2018.

But to be honest, my day got a whole lot better with your cuteness around. ;):);)

Gonna have some pretty ladies on your hand here pretty soon! .

HI GT, It's hard to believe now that I've come this far. Let's see how this strain does under the Dwarf Star, it's her first time under the beast. So I hope she channels her heroic superwoman powers and give me big fat buds for oil too. I know size is not everything, but when I'm all organic, you already have the quality going, now it's just the quantity I'm seeking by honing in on the training. Thanks for stopping by with words of encouragement. :thanks:

I didn't have to do a whole lot of training on my girls and you see what they turned into!

Shorti didn't do a whole whole lot of training from my understanding either so I'm sure with even the slightest bit of proper training your girls will become beasts .

*Thank you kindly, I get excited when I see your name now. ;) :thanks:

Well doesn't that bring a smile to an old face. Lol.

I was trying to write the ending of a book that I have been stuck on. Sometimes it just
does not matter what I am trying to do. Things just come out different than I want them to.
I don't always write in rhymes, but sometimes I cannot stop. I take it as it comes.

I did write this.

We don't care about what is right.
Who is right seems to be paramount.
What and who are very different.
Cruelty follows when might is the light.

Wars on ideas are idiotic, I must confess.
You cannot declare war on an idea.
You can only declare war on people.
People who are deemed to be less.

This plays out in multiple arenas.
Over and over we play our role.
The judgement train takes its toll.
The righteous laugh like hyenas.

More is coming, that is clear.
People love to judge from the rear.
Keeps the vision secured outward.
The mirror is what people fear.

Cheers friend.

Made a small batch of oil. Did 6 hours in the MB2. It’s not bad. 3 capsules was decent, but 4 and...

To infinite and beyond!

I may rinse and repeat tomorrow and see what happens. Thanks lady!

*YES please rinse and repeat, ESCANDOLO! hahahaha I bet it cuts your capsule use in half if you push the excelarator GrandpaT by 100%. Full quantum leap to the land of Grandpa Glue. "Don't get stuck without it."

Loved the Buzz Lightyear reference...that was a BLAST...hahaha, stop it brain!

Gniiite...You're very welcome

EDIT: Welcome to the OIL Slickers Community GrandpaT!

Just got back from a day filled with health appointments and juggling priorities.

I do have something awesome to share. For the first time in 2 years, I remembered which key opens my house. I have always had stickers on my keys to try and remember which one to use. It was take me so long to juggle the keys in front of the door, that I just let my husband open the door. But he had groceries in his hand, I so spontaneously went and opened the door with the right key in hand.

We both walked through the door and my husband stopped me in the kitchen. He said, do you realize you just opened the door by yourself with the correct key? And I said, no, then I responded, OMG that is awesome, did some soccer goal GOAL dance moves with complete joy.

Something so easy that people can do everyday and I was unable to do it. Today I officially did that. This is a milestone to be celebrated. Too big a deal not to share with my 420 family.

It felt good to be alive today, rain on my face, horses breathing down my neck, literally, getting horse nudges for more carrots. I could feel the soft warm hair on his cheek. How lucky am I?

Have a groovy growing day. I'm off to visit your journals now. ;)

Back
Top Bottom