The Lonely Mountain Seeking Great Heights - Indoor Organic Grow - G2HM

Okay then lemme help you, what's your fav strain?

I haven't found it yet but that's where the growing my own meds is gonna sort that right out.
Still have to stick with Street supply in Scotland just now but I managed to connect to a local grower and currently using his Cheese strain.
I had a different supply previous to the cheese which was a bit more suitable for daytime/work etc, unfortunately I have no idea what it was, a bit more piney terpenes.
Still like the cheese as it helps me function when my brain decides to check out...as it does .. ....

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I haven't found it yet but that's where the growing my own meds is gonna sort that right out.
Still have to stick with Street supply in Scotland just now but I managed to connect to a local grower and currently using his Cheese strain.
I had a different supply previous to the cheese which was a bit more suitable for daytime/work etc, unfortunately I have no idea what it was, a bit more piney terpenes.
Still like the cheese as it helps me function when my brain decides to check out...as it does .. ....

Wow, love how the universe plays out. Guess who got my 50th post? .....

What’s Update – 100% Organic Garden & Brain Rehab – Wednesday, March 8, 2017.

:welcome: Welcome to the strains for your brains journal!

Brain/Grow Rehabilitation Behaviour:

This week has been special so far. I finished my first neuro program and aced a visual test the OT gave us. Every week I have been going to attend these classes that are very basic and fun. In the beginning, it scared me because it was the first time I reentered the outside world as a brain patient. In the end, I realized, I have not changed who I am, I have changed the way I do things and that is a big sigh of relief. I am the best 2.0 version I can be.

Finishing my first neuro program makes me feel that I’ve built a bridge to the outside world now, very similar to my first harvest. But the greatest joy experienced among these therapies are the genuine caregivers who truly love their job. I feel these ladies are coaches in my journey. They want to help me pick up the pieces and put them back together, whereas the doctors tear me apart. It is my garden that gives me life, goals and tasks to help myself.

Little by little I’m saying goodbye to the corporate chick I used to be and harnessing my entrepreneurial spirit.

What am I grateful for? “The kindness of strangers.”

Quote of the week: “Stimulate all 5 senses and you are retraining your brain.”

My humble garden of positive change awaits you…

1. Type: CB Dream (born Oct 2, 2016)

Week:30

Days:170

Temp:24-26 Degrees Celsius

Hum:35-45%

Strain: Indica

Technique:Topped 3x & LST

Comments: Every time I open the room and look at her, my brain gets instantly excited. She is still a huge 31 x 27 inches, no longer symmetrical because there are branches now coming out the side. No complaints here.

IMG_8697a.jpg

She is demanding feeding every 3 days and is officially on bloom and calmag. I have been switching her over as soon as I saw the pistols.

IMG_8699a.jpg

Gratuitous bud shot.

IMG_8704a.jpg

Can you see the sugar on the leaves in the back of the picture? Another great reason to grow this medicinal plant because I’ll be able to keep the leaves.

IMG_8933a.jpg

Check out this next picture as it showcases a macro view of the trichomes as they further develop. Very exciting to see an early flowering development.

IMG_8941_copy.jpg

2. Type: CB Dream CLONES #1 - 6 (Mother born Oct 2, 2016)

Week:3 Weeks into Early Veg

Days: 21

Temp:24-26 Degrees Celsius

Hum:35-45%

Technique:Clones

Comments: Clones – Just to recap, all the clones were transplanted into their respective pots last time. I put the best 3 clones in 2.5 gallon self-watering containers last week. Now the clones have been pinned down for LST and overgrowing their space within days. They are almost vine like and practically pulled me into the veg unit with their lengthy stalks.

IMG_8668a.jpg

It’s amazing to realize how fast these suckers can grow. I feel like the clones is where you see your greatest dividends for those growing to heal themselves. Again, I need to maintain a steady flow of CBD therapies that I will blend with other strains. One for day, one for night and one sedative for migraines and pain.

CBD Clone #1 – 2.5 Gallon, Self-watering, LST & Topped.

IMG_8688a.jpg

CBD Clone #2 – 2.5 Gallon, Self-watering, LST & Topped.

IMG_8686a.jpg

CBD Clone #3 – 2.5 Gallon, Self-watering, LST & Topped.

IMG_8690a.jpg

CBD Clone #4 – 1 Gallon, Top-watering, LST & Topped.

IMG_8679a.jpg

CBD Clone #5 – 1 Gallon, Top-watering, LST & Topped.

IMG_8664a.jpg

CBD Clone #6 – 1 Gallon, Top-watering, LST & Topped.

IMG_8674a.jpg

3. Type: NEW Kushie Kush (Born March 4, 2017)

Week: 1

Days: 4

Temp: 24

Hum: 35%

Comments: It’s been a while since I last grew a kush. In fact, it’s the strain that got me into growing. Here is an image of all the characteristics of the strain cause it’s cool to know ahead of time.

IMG_8653a.jpg
IMG_8685a.jpg

3. Type: Quarter Pounder Auto x 2 (Born Dec 31, 2016)

Week: 11

Days: 72

Temp: 24

Hum: 41%

Strain: Mostly Sativa

*This tall sativa plant grew waaaay too tall and I had to bend the tallest stalks which stressed the plant out. I have it tied up now but it’s not the best result. However, we are going to make it to harvest at least. Which is more that I can say for last time. I’m excited to finally get a little bit of smoke from this strain so I can give you a better description of the aroma and effects.

IMG_9020QPa.jpg

*This small bushy sativa is THE perfect size for my space. She will definitely make it to harvest. My next experiment will be to grow these sativa’s in 2.5 gallon containers. Next time they will also be self-watering containers instead of top watering.

IMG_8954QPa1.jpg

*I’m off to visit your journals because your experiences fuel my brain and make me crave progress each grow. Thank you for always stopping by and giving me advice or patting me on the back.

Friends who grow together, will harvest together.

:love::Namaste::love:

New WWA Update coming soon!

White Widows Auto Journal Link is here

CKS White Widow Autos 100% Organic Grow - Cher - Zsa Zsa & Celine

Another update fulfilling my anticipation and wonder. You never cease to amaze all of us. Your story and grow are truly inspiring and I wish you nothing but the best.. .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Looking fantastic as always gthm ..
Can't wait to start my grow and learn learn learn.
Just about ready to mix my soils up ...

Ok I've committed now gthm. Consider my ass suitably kicked into gear ..
My journal has been started ...

You go girl! Your training is excellant, love the nice flat canopy. Youve come a long ways with your grow skills! .

*Thank you PW, that means so much coming from you. I yearn to learn. ;)

Your plants all look beautiful! CB Dream is bigger than anything I have going, plus the stretch. You've really come a long way in a short time. +reps for raising a friendly green monster! Just watch your fingers when you feed her. :morenutes::laughtwo:

*Yaaaay, I earned reps, woohoo happy dance in the garden. But all kidding aside, thank you for caring, you really inspire me KR. ;)

Another update fulfilling my anticipation and wonder. You never cease to amaze all of us. Your story and grow are truly inspiring and I wish you nothing but the best.. .

*Well DD I didn't want to let you down my friend...:high-five: hahaha. But in all seriousness, thanks for the validation and acknowledgement that makes my brain smile from ear to ear. ;)

Wow what a journal to catch up to. I am glad you got that cbdream flowering and looking so healthy :thumb:

*Thank you HG, it's been a year of learning like crazy to get to this point.

I can't wait to see how you finish with it.

*Me too, me too, and me too...lol

Are the autoflowering strains in a separate area?

*Yes ;)

I may have missed that earlier. Keep on growing green :cheer::cheesygrinsmiley:

*Thank you kindly

Looking fantastic as always gthm ..
Can't wait to start my grow and learn learn learn.
Just about ready to mix my soils up ...

*I will watch you as you go...sub'd up to your journal already...;)

*Thanks SHRuuM for checking in on me, I very much appreciate it. ;)

*A MASSIVE excited HUG TO you, you, you, you, you and YOU! ;)

Back
Top Bottom