The Lonely Mountain Seeking Great Heights - Indoor Organic Grow - G2HM

Dear Friends,

I have been on the road since Monday, be back Friday. Journal entry soon after.

This week has been amazing so far. I have been delivering motivational workshops and they are going over better than I had ever thought.

I will report all my findings in my journal of course. Thank goodness I travel with ice packs, they are a brains best friend.

420 Hugs

What’s Update – 100% Organic Garden & Brain Rehab – Sunday, Mar 26, 2017

:welcome: Welcome to my Beautiful Broken Brain Journal!

Brain/Grow Rehabilitation Behaviour:

When this brain injury started (Sept 2015), I lost my business, savings and just about everything I had worked for in my career. I had hit rock bottom because of this medical condition and I am NOT receiving any monetary benefits to supplement. As you already know, I have been working on retraining my brain ever since. As an entrepreneur we are used to getting knocked down and then get back up with a new business plan.

Soooo, my OT, Counsellor and Caseworker asked me if I’d be willing to share my story about my medical issues because it’s inspirational to them. They set up a couple workshops for me and I stood in front of several (too many to count) medical professionals and told them details about how this brain injury came to be at an young age.

I use to do technology workshops and “train the trainer” kind of sessions, but nothing really personal. But this week I stuttered my way through my story and I got standing ovations. There wasn’t a dry eye in the room.

Everyone in that room came up to tell me something positive and the impact I have had on them. I never thought my story would inspire so many people. I caught my husband shedding a tear because he is so proud of me for not giving up.

Maybe this is the new G2HM? Maybe I am to share my journey instead of my previous career? The ladies in my medical team were so proud of me and even they learned things about me that they didn’t know. I also gave out gifts to the participants and they loved that. Who doesn’t love karmic tokens of appreciation?

I haven’t felt this good about myself in a long time. Too bad I couldn’t tell a soul about my garden because it is truly keeping me alive. I feel like I’m living a double life sometimes…lol.

What am I grateful for? “My husbands’ compassion.”

Quote of the week: “So proud of you!”

My humble garden of positive change awaits you…

1. Type: CB Dream (born Oct 2, 2016)

Week:35

Days:188

Temp:24-28 Degrees Celsius

Hum: 43% - steady ;)

Strain: Indica

Technique:Topped 3x & LST

Comments:

*Doesn’t she look so different in 10 days. She has naturally yellowing of the leaves. Thank goodness I didn’t defoliate because the plant did that naturally, now I’m excellent on spacing. I’m kind disappointed that I didn’t end up with any colas as I just don’t have enough light to to do flowering properly. It just didn’t fill in or fill out. However, the top buds seem to be building well and my branches are leaning over. I had to carefully wrap the stalks with garden wire and pull them in a bit. I did take an inner branch for a sample and I will let you know how it tastes.
^
IMG_9323a.jpg

*Can you see the stalks falling over? How do you correct this?
^
IMG_9328a.jpg

*This stalk looks like a shooting star!
^
IMG_9335a.jpg

*Check out the frost on this little beauty. Her aroma is woody, sweet with the smell of morning dew in the spring meadow. She really is packing those trichomes in. I had to shower immediately after fixing her bent stalks, I was covered in goodness.
^
IMG_9330a.jpg

2. Type: CB Dream CLONES #1 - 6 (Mother born Oct 2, 2016)

Week:5 weeks – mid veg

Days: 39

Temp:24-26 Degrees Celsius

Hum: 41%

Technique:Clones

Comments:

Clones – There was mud wrestling, water thrown and resistance everywhere. ;) The clones are officially in training and they are growing taller thicker than Kramer’s hair on Seinfeld. I have just pinned them down with stakes until I can move them all into a bigger room where the mother is currently flowering. When I move all 6 clones, then I will be able to stretch them out properly in the big room. But for now, my space is limited so I will just let them grow wildly under my green thumb under my T5’s.

CBD Clone #1, 2 & 3 – 2.5 Gallon, Self-watering, LST & Topped.

IMG_9299a.jpg

CBD Clone #4 – 1 Gallon, Top-watering, LST & Topped.

IMG_9292a.jpg

CBD Clone #5 – 1 Gallon, Top-watering, LST & Topped.

IMG_9293a.jpg

CBD Clone #6 – 1 Gallon, Top-watering, LST & Topped.

IMG_9291a.jpg

3. Type: Kushie Kush (Born March 4, 2017)

Week: 3

Days: 22

Temp: 24

Hum: 35-41%

Comments: I’m a proud mama! This girl is pushing herself away from the support exerting her independence. Eventually she will be transplanted to a 5 gallon just before flowering but for now, I will just enjoy her infancy, they grow up so fast don’t they…lol. ;)

IMG_9295a1.jpg

4. Type: Quarter Pounder Auto x 2 (Born Dec 31, 2016) HARVESTED

Week: 13

Days: 92

Strain: Mostly Sativa

*SMOKE REPORT

For the longest time I have been trying to pinpoint the distinct sweetness this plant smells like. I have been walking through the grocery store trying to inspire any thoughts. THEN, I found it. I believe this plant smells exactly like GRAPE FANTA. They don’t sell them in Canada anymore but I know this soda because I used to drink it as a kid. I bought some other grape pop and let my husband smell both at home. I nailed it, what a hard thing to do but oodles of fun.

Potency: HOLAY MOLAY, wouldn’t want to try and “work” with this kind of high. It’s categorically the highest high I have grown and smoked, excluding hash and chemical stuff I did as a teen. Such a clean smoke and great for the outdoors. I know my Sativa friends will want to get their hands on such a Big Bud x Power Plant extravanganza!

This is going to be one of several jars I want on hand to vary my daily medicinal needs. These incredibly strong genetics give me hope that they will do very well in my new 2.5 gallon self-watering containers.

*Looking forward to catching up on your journals! 420 Hugs ;)

White Widows Auto Journal Link is here

CKS White Widow Autos 100% Organic Grow - Cher - Zsa Zsa & Celine

:thanks::high-five::thanks:

Your CB Dream looks like my Scott's OG, almost vine like. I used bamboo sticks to support the branches so they woukdnt fall over. I used to love grape fanta years ago so that would be an awesome smoke. .

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine

Your CB Dream looks like my Scott's OG, almost vine like. I used bamboo sticks to support the branches so they woukdnt fall over. I used to love grape fanta years ago so that would be an awesome smoke. .

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine

Thanks for the advice PW! Mmmm Grape Fanta in the summer. .

What's Update — 100% Organic Garden & Brain Rehab — Sunday, Mar 26, 2017

:welcome: Welcome to my Beautiful Broken Brain Journal!

Brain/Grow Rehabilitation Behaviour:

When this brain injury started (Sept 2015), I lost my business, savings and just about everything I had worked for in my career. I had hit rock bottom because of this medical condition and I am NOT receiving any monetary benefits to supplement. As you already know, I have been working on retraining my brain ever since. As an entrepreneur we are used to getting knocked down and then get back up with a new business plan.

Soooo, my OT, Counsellor and Caseworker asked me if I'd be willing to share my story about my medical issues because it's inspirational to them. They set up a couple workshops for me and I stood in front of several (too many to count) medical professionals and told them details about how this brain injury came to be at an young age.

I use to do technology workshops and "train the trainer" kind of sessions, but nothing really personal. But this week I stuttered my way through my story and I got standing ovations. There wasn't a dry eye in the room.

Everyone in that room came up to tell me something positive and the impact I have had on them. I never thought my story would inspire so many people. I caught my husband shedding a tear because he is so proud of me for not giving up.

Maybe this is the new G2HM? Maybe I am to share my journey instead of my previous career? The ladies in my medical team were so proud of me and even they learned things about me that they didn't know. I also gave out gifts to the participants and they loved that. Who doesn't love karmic tokens of appreciation?

I haven't felt this good about myself in a long time. Too bad I couldn't tell a soul about my garden because it is truly keeping me alive. I feel like I'm living a double life sometimes...lol.

What am I grateful for? "My husbands' compassion."

Quote of the week: "So proud of you!"

My humble garden of positive change awaits you...

1. Type: CB Dream (born Oct 2, 2016)

Week:35

Days:188

Temp:24-28 Degrees Celsius

Hum: 43% - steady ;)

Technique:Topped 3x & LST

Comments:

*Doesn't she look so different in 10 days. She has naturally yellowing of the leaves. Thank goodness I didn't defoliate because the plant did that naturally, now I'm excellent on spacing. I'm kind disappointed that I didn't end up with any colas as I just don't have enough light to to do flowering properly. It just didn't fill in or fill out. However, the top buds seem to be building well and my branches are leaning over. I had to carefully wrap the stalks with garden wire and pull them in a bit. I did take an inner branch for a sample and I will let you know how it tastes.
^
IMG_9323a.jpg

*Can you see the stalks falling over? How do you correct this?
^
IMG_9328a.jpg

*This stalk looks like a shooting star!
^
IMG_9335a.jpg

*Check out the frost on this little beauty. Her aroma is woody, sweet with the smell of morning dew in the spring meadow. She really is packing those trichomes in. I had to shower immediately after fixing her bent stalks, I was covered in goodness.
^
IMG_9330a.jpg

2. Type: CB Dream CLONES #1 - 6 (Mother born Oct 2, 2016)

Week:5 weeks — mid veg

Days: 39

Temp:24-26 Degrees Celsius

Technique:Clones

Comments:

Clones — There was mud wrestling, water thrown and resistance everywhere. ;) The clones are officially in training and they are growing taller thicker than Kramer's hair on Seinfeld. I have just pinned them down with stakes until I can move them all into a bigger room where the mother is currently flowering. When I move all 6 clones, then I will be able to stretch them out properly in the big room. But for now, my space is limited so I will just let them grow wildly under my green thumb under my T5's.

CBD Clone #1, 2 & 3 — 2.5 Gallon, Self-watering, LST & Topped.

IMG_9299a.jpg

CBD Clone #4 — 1 Gallon, Top-watering, LST & Topped.

IMG_9292a.jpg

CBD Clone #5 — 1 Gallon, Top-watering, LST & Topped.

IMG_9293a.jpg

CBD Clone #6 — 1 Gallon, Top-watering, LST & Topped.

IMG_9291a.jpg

3. Type: Kushie Kush (Born March 4, 2017)

Week: 3

Days: 22

Hum: 35-41%

Comments: I'm a proud mama! This girl is pushing herself away from the support exerting her independence. Eventually she will be transplanted to a 5 gallon just before flowering but for now, I will just enjoy her infancy, they grow up so fast don't they...lol. ;)

IMG_9295a1.jpg

4. Type: Quarter Pounder Auto x 2 (Born Dec 31, 2016) HARVESTED

Week: 13

Days: 92

Strain: Mostly Sativa

*SMOKE REPORT

For the longest time I have been trying to pinpoint the distinct sweetness this plant smells like. I have been walking through the grocery store trying to inspire any thoughts. THEN, I found it. I believe this plant smells exactly like GRAPE FANTA. They don't sell them in Canada anymore but I know this soda because I used to drink it as a kid. I bought some other grape pop and let my husband smell both at home. I nailed it, what a hard thing to do but oodles of fun.

Potency: HOLAY MOLAY, wouldn't want to try and "work" with this kind of high. It's categorically the highest high I have grown and smoked, excluding hash and chemical stuff I did as a teen. Such a clean smoke and great for the outdoors. I know my Sativa friends will want to get their hands on such a Big Bud x Power Plant extravanganza!

This is going to be one of several jars I want on hand to vary my daily medicinal needs. These incredibly strong genetics give me hope that they will do very well in my new 2.5 gallon self-watering containers.

*Looking forward to catching up on your journals! 420 Hugs ;)

White Widows Auto Journal Link is here

CKS White Widow Autos 100% Organic Grow - Cher - Zsa Zsa & Celine

:thanks::high-five::thanks:

I'm so proud of you too gthm. ....

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Why early? I'm guessing that she's ready to your liking?

My first grow bagseed cfl mini box

I would have loved a longer flowering! But every time I brush by her I break out in a couple hives and very itchy.

Her stalks are falling over, every which way but loose. Been trying to keep up with her growth.

Plus I need to get some MF'n good industry lights. I know I got the skills and passion but my lack of light is preventing my cola success.

Sooo, I'm gonna spend my money I earned from from my entrepreneurial events last week and get a proper light.

Oooo, maybe start a new journal too.

I will keep you in the loop of my lighting adventures.

.❤️.

Back
Top Bottom