Hope your nightmares turn into plain night-horses..... :love::love:

Feel better! What ever you do...don't dream of warm velvety horsey noses that blow hot air on your face...that might make you giggle uncontrollably! :love:

So after I threw the ring into the firey caldron of certain death, the lava thickened and boiled over maximum capacity, throwing me over to the side of the mountainous volcano, oh wait, that was lord of the rings...hahahaha Stop it brain!

Seriously, these nightmares are dreamkillers and seem so real. What's a lady to do.

Had a full days sleep of FIFA and Champions League in the background, which really helps prevent the nightmares. I woke up to GOOOOOAAAAAALLLLL, hahahahaha, so familiar to hear.

Starting to be able to think beyond my grief again after two nights of nightmares. Foggy with intermittent rays of positivity.

Hoping for a speedy recovery!

*Sooo tired PW, but I'll get there. :thanks:

I hope you feel better Lady G.

Cheers friend.

*Thank you kindly my friend. :hug:

Hope your nightmares turn into plain night-horses..... :love::love:

*AWWWWW :hug: :thanks:

Hope you are feeling better real soon. Nightmares are no fun. I often have them and have to be awoken because I'm screaming bloody murder.

*Still pretty dark in my brain, but the fog is lifting. Always great to hear from you.:thanks:

Feel better! What ever you do...don't dream of warm velvety horsey noses that blow hot air on your face...that might make you giggle uncontrollably! :love:

*AWWWWWWWWW you do know what it's like to kiss horses, NO TONGUE, hahahaha. I do miss them so much, you really get me. :hug: I love the warm velvety noses, and the little birdies that sit on their back.

*Hoping tomorrow I will be more clear headed.

------------------------

Posting the next journal this weekend. CBD OG KUSH & CANDIDA & MYSTERY SEEDS

Thanks @Derbybud :hug: - Hoping these headaches let up a bit. Going to get some Reiki done this weekend. Should be good for the body.
:Namaste:
Damn still getting them headaches ... sorry to hear Lady

Posting the next journal this weekend. CBD OG KUSH & CANDIDA & MYSTERY SEEDS

You will love the CBD OG Kush! One of my favorites from my first ever grow.

:Namaste:
Damn still getting them headaches ... sorry to hear Lady

*Awwww that's okay Kj, I need an icepack hat. Something that I can wear and just replace icepacks when needed. Like a beer hat but for ice packs.

You will love the CBD OG Kush! One of my favorites from my first ever grow.

*Oh good, I hope it isn't too much of a sativa, I'm hoping there is a strong indica essence in there since it's 50/50. Don't want the sativa to dominate, but I appreciate the uplifting nature of it.

*Awwww that's okay Kj, I need an icepack hat. Something that I can wear and just replace icepacks when needed. Like a beer hat but for ice packs.

*Oh good, I hope it isn't too much of a sativa, I'm hoping there is a strong indica essence in there since it's 50/50. Don't want the sativa to dominate, but I appreciate the uplifting nature of it.
Hmm I’ll see what I can find for you :reading420magazine::reading420magazine:

Back
Top Bottom