good lord, you guys are hilarious.....:cool:

does my butt look fat?????? :laugh:

High Shawnee,

I started reading the article on Alzheimer's . Then had to go to another page to continue. When I got there, it was all ads. I thought it was going to be interesting, as early treatment would be a godsend. So the ads won, I couldn't find the rest of the article, and my ADD getting worse jumping around the 'net because that's the way it's designed (so they can get more advertising before our eyes. The world of moneygrubbers!!

Rant over! Early detection and treatment would be a big deal, if they can halt the progression with their big expensive research machine behind them. I treat with Cannabis, so if I'm susceptible, hoping the cannabis will not allow it to develop. If it does, I hope they'll let me smoke my cannabis, then I won't care, anyway. I have no more Nobel awards coming or purple hearts to collect, so I can age into oblivion being high, not concerned about things I can't remember, lol. Younger folk have a lot more to live for!! Right, G2?

Hello Bode,

I apologize for the fugged up reading of the article that I posted...I certainly read everything that I post and of course must deem that something out of the text could be relevant to some of us.....did not realize how cumbersome it was for you and for that, I apologize, my friend.....:Namaste: I sure do appreciate you bringing this to my attention.....:peace:

We all are a part of this Revolution! This is very cool! :slide: One by one, more countries, states, and our small communities are accepting cannabis for it's medicinal and recreational purpose. The medical community will ... and IS gaining a foothold in exploration of what this plant can do! Finally!!!:yahoo: Cancer, Alzheimers, MS, Dimentia, RA, Lupus, ADHD, Anxiety, Depression, PTSD, Crohn's/Colitis, Seizures, Epilepsy, Insomnia, Chronic Pain, Fibromyalgia, and... sooooo many more folks with other chronic illnesses that will benefit with the change in our laws about cannabis.
@Shawnee & @Bode, I know it's frustrating that these articles we share are not always mainstream or easy to access with all the advertising. pop ups, and garbage associated with such "Sponsored" pathways, but...it's getting out there. That's where our 420 Mag reporters comes in too! Keep sharing...keep the faith, and stay connected! We got this! :thumb:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us. :love:

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

High Shawnee,

I'm sorry. I hope I didn't cause you stress! I didn't mean for that. I apologize. It was a "just the spur of the moment" kind of thing.

I would like to see cannabis go mainstream nationally. It's most interesting to investigate how many diseases it affects positively. How many people can still enjoy life because of cannabis! Mind boggling!

High Shawnee,

I'm sorry. I hope I didn't cause you stress! I didn't mean for that. I apologize. It was a "just the spur of the moment" kind of thing.

I would like to see cannabis go mainstream nationally. It's most interesting to investigate how many diseases it affects positively. How many people can still enjoy life because of cannabis! Mind boggling!
I know my life has changed dramatically as a result of it becoming legal in my state and I started growing. I am one person.:) There are thousands more like me in my state alone!:slide: We will begin to see more and more progress and medical breakthroughs as a result! How exciting is this time for us?! Cheers my friends!:hug::love::hug: @Lady G2HM Can't wait for your new grow!:yahoo:

LG, impressive avatar, so cool it is cool....I have hazel eyes so am very impressed...I just love it....

Bode....do not apologize or feel sorry on my account....so much information out there about incredible things going on with cannabis...too cool....

LG, impressive avatar, so cool it is cool....I have hazel eyes so am very impressed...I just love it....

Bode....do not apologize or feel sorry on my account....so much information out there about incredible things going on with cannabis...too cool....
LOL...my eyes are mostly grey...sometimes blue...but when I cry...they turn green. Hazel eyes are beautiful! My Mum had lovely hazel eyes. My Dad said he could get lost in them. 55 years of marriage they had! :love: I am certain your eyes are just lovely too!

Back
Top Bottom