More info...if you guys get bored with my posting these articles, let me know and I'll stop....I'm like a sponge....I just can't get enough data and information....we are all on the right track and here is validation.....I love that....:)

Sorry guys, I have asked admin to delete this post as I made a mistake....don't mind me......

More info...if you guys get bored with my posting these articles, let me know and I'll stop....I'm like a sponge....I just can't get enough data and information....we are all on the right track and here is validation.....I love that....:)

Sorry guys, I have asked admin to delete this post as I made a mistake....don't mind me......
:love:

LadyGaea....I had a great article, but the link led straight to my personal email....whoops.....

LadyGaea....I had a great article, but the link led straight to my personal email....whoops.....
Ah! Good catch by the moderators here! Our Knights in Shining Armor! ;) Better safe than sorry. Sadly this is not a fully cannabis friendly world. :rolleyes: It really should be. Let's keep chipping away at that, shall we? :)

LG, never got a chance to thank you for your comment about Mr. Beasley to throw me some levity about "my situation"....GTHM, sorry to hijack your journal and can explain on our call this weekend, but LG did give me great comfort when I really needed it....you rock LG.....:high-five:

HI Derby, my favorite father of the year 2018....what's shakin'?

LG, never got a chance to thank you for your comment about Mr. Beasley to throw me some levity about "my situation"....GTHM, sorry to hijack your journal and can explain on our call this weekend, but LG did give me great comfort when I really needed it....you rock LG.....:high-five:
Awe! Thanks Shawnee! We need to lift each other where we can. We may not all be in synch at the same time, and there is power in numbers! :high-five: The more people that have your back, the better!

Never be afraid to fail. Show me a person who never makes a mistake and I’ll show you a person who doesn’t do anything.
Amen

Your awesome Shawnee don’t delete it it’s cool I love the articles ... knowledge ✊

thanks King....what's not to love about you....:)

A-Okay, Derby....it's all good and I think you are the greatest dad on the planet.....your lovely daughter is a lucky girl....

Derbybud is a good man .

Ps derby

My wife sent me snap video of pennywise and you tonight your doing okay but I need to get home and mayeb transplant ...

And pennywise man oh man he is doing well and def getting a heavy Indica feel to her . This should be interesting ...

But let’s see I heard next week another road trip east . Then week to two local so happy to get more time with them as some will be hopefully going in holes . Need to get things moving . Need coco now faster growth I’m not sure now ... rally after seeing Penny wise tonight ... oh boy

A-Okay, Derby....it's all good and I think you are the greatest dad on the planet.....your lovely daughter is a lucky girl....[/QUOT

you are a gem, King, no doubt about it.....love you, too.....

I love that you guys use my journal to communicate. @Shawnee - You are home in my journal. Share as much or as little as you want.

I'm working on the next journal, so please, get comfy, TAWK amongst yourselves. Without you guys, this journal would be lonely and confused. hahahaha

So please excuse my absence while I work in the background to build a new home for research.

I love that you guys use my journal to communicate. @Shawnee - You are home in my journal. Share as much or as little as you want.

I'm working on the next journal, so please, get comfy, TAWK amongst yourselves. Without you guys, this journal would be lonely and confused. hahahaha

So please excuse my absence while I work in the background to build a new home for research.
Take your time I’ll be sitting here with a fatty for us :passitleft::bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom