Hi G2HM fans....happy Memorial Day Holiday in the USA....it has been a very hot 90+ degree 4 days, which has been a bear to get any springtime things done outside on the farm.....

I went to visit my folks today and schelepped down some fare....we had a great lunch, lots of laughs, and then my mom didn't know who I was......so hard when that happens, I am an emotional person, my mom is my best friend, and I come undone; not wanting to show it....sorry guys.....but I cry and have a very hard time of it when I get home.....this insidious AZL has to be solved and I will do everything in my power....GTHM your work is revolutionary, and I cry when I write this......carry on with the most incredible work that you do...this is a very very major insidious disease and serious.....rock on my terrific online friend......I love you.....

Yay..... I got this thread to notify me...... I'm good..... :love::love:

On to the next 200+ threads I still need to visit..... didn't realize how behind you get when away for a while.

Hi G2HM fans....happy Memorial Day Holiday in the USA....it has been a very hot 90+ degree 4 days, which has been a bear to get any springtime things done outside on the farm.....

I went to visit my folks today and schelepped down some fare....we had a great lunch, lots of laughs, and then my mom didn't know who I was......so hard when that happens, I am an emotional person, my mom is my best friend, and I come undone; not wanting to show it....sorry guys.....but I cry and have a very hard time of it when I get home.....this insidious AZL has to be solved and I will do everything in my power....GTHM your work is revolutionary, and I cry when I write this......carry on with the most incredible work that you do...this is very very major and serious.....rock on my terrific online friend......I love you.....
So sorry love! My heart aches for you! It's a crappy disease. Been there and it sucks!

I went to visit my folks today and schelepped down some fare....we had a great lunch, lots of laughs, and then my mom didn't know who I was......so hard when that happens, I am an emotional person, my mom is my best friend, and I come undone; not wanting to show it....sorry guys.....but I cry and have a very hard time of it when I get home.....this insidious AZL has to be solved and I will do everything in my power....GTHM your work is revolutionary, and I cry when I write this......carry on with the most incredible work that you do...this is very very major and serious.....rock on my terrific online friend......I love you.....
Thanks for the holiday wishes Shawnee. Hot and humid in my area the last couple of days also. Sorry to here that your mom doesn't recognize you anymore. I'm sure it's ruff being so close to her for your whole life.

So sorry love! My heart aches for you! It's a crappy disease. Been there and it sucks!

Lady G,

We have a lot in common.............thank you for your input.....

On to the next 200+ threads I still need to visit..... didn't realize how behind you get when away for a while.
Deep breathes! You will catch up!;)

Hiya Derby......love you too.....you are a really terrific guy......

Dear Shawnee, stronger than the tallest tree.

More beautiful than a humble bee.

Sorry to hear your mom doesn't recognize you, what do you do, just remember her heart is still true.

Her memories may be forgotten, the situation rotten, your broken heart reaches out, recognition in a drought.

Take comfort my friend, a thousands hugs I send, your understanding will transcend, a beginning starts with an end.

The same boat we share, we dare to care, the grief we bare, extended stare, into sadness like a solar flare.

Hang on to the memories, a kin with all the stories, laughter from your former glories because your love will prevail from ALZ scattergories.

You are not alone beautiful soul, stay ALIVE is our main goal,

Dear @Shawnee, stronger than the tallest tree, a branch you've extended to me, we are here for you and won't LEAF.

Special poetry for your time in need. :green_heart:

Just an update on my new path since I’ve been taking half to three quarters a syringe I have noticed a few things .

One -not as many breakdowns z

Two- wake up feeling good /better

Three - my neck and back have been abit better now that all this long days of stiffness and sitting and traveling ceases me up. However it’s really the only job or thing I have been good and feel safe and excepted at for who I am as a worker . I also feel appreciated at times here which unlike any other places I have worked for have done.

Giving my self good reasons and positive thinking is my new light once the negative thoughts and doubts come in.

Looking forward to your next grow make sure you post new link for us :Namaste:

Just an update on my new path since I’ve been taking half to three quarters a syringe I have noticed a few things .

One -not as many breakdowns z

Two- wake up feeling good /better

Three - my neck and back have been abit better now that all this long days of stiffness and sitting and traveling ceases me up. However it’s really the only job or thing I have been good and feel safe and excepted at for who I am as a worker . I also feel appreciated at times here which unlike any other places I have worked for have done.

Giving my self good reasons and positive thinking is my new light once the negative thoughts and doubts come in.

Looking forward to your next grow make sure you post new link for us :Namaste:

*KJ, if you could see my face right now you would see my eye's welling up right now, the ultimate happiness for you that your path has started. The reason why it means so much to me, is because we share so much of the same symptoms that we know this is the journey for us. It's not easy, but how much harder can it be than what we were enduring before. With medicine, positive thinking and tons of laughter, we're gonna be okay @Kingjoe83. WE ALL ARE GOING TO BE OKAY.
Keep on Keeping on, pound it out. PEACE. :hug:

No worries, I'm not going anywhere...you know where to find me. :)

Dear Shawnee, stronger than the tallest tree.

More beautiful than a humble bee.

Sorry to hear your mom doesn't recognize you, what do you do, just remember her heart is still true.

Her memories may be forgotten, the situation rotten, your broken heart reaches out, recognition in a drought.

Take comfort my friend, a thousands hugs I send, your understanding will transcend, a beginning starts with an end.

The same boat we share, we dare to care, the grief we bare, extended stare, into sadness like a solar flare.

Hang on to the memories, a kin with all the stories, laughter from your former glories because your love will prevail from ALZ scattergories.

You are not alone beautiful soul, stay ALIVE is our main goal,

Dear @Shawnee, stronger than the tallest tree, a branch you've extended to me, we are here for you and won't LEAF.

Special poetry for your time in need. :green_heart:

Holy cow, what beautiful and exquisite words that came right from your heart, I can tell, Lady G. I should probably be more careful about spewing my grief all over the place....

You called it, though....Yesterday was very painful....my mother is a very soft person....if she had 2 pieces of pie on the plate, you can be certain that you're going to get the biggest piece each and every time.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for this beautiful poem :circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

hello gang, how is everyone this evening.....

hello gang, how is everyone this evening.....
Getting ready to pack it in for the night. A little CBD Critical Mass to help me along :green_heart:

10-4 good buddies....I have taken some cannabis gel caps to send me off to a perfect sleep tonite and I wish everyone peace and harmony for your evening.....:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom