The Butcher's Slaughter (Breeding Journal)

Re: Te butchers slaughter (breeding journal)

well thats a total of what all the crosses were made of. Yeah thats counting the mother and father's parents

Note: I didn't take 13 different strains and make these myself. Just to clarify that.

think you could show us the breakdown, i'm intrigued! lol

a chart XD graph XD
diagram =P

wow man this is something that i have not even dipped my mind into before i'm really kinda in shock at how many diffferent effects go into breeding cannabis strains that i know and love! Nice project butcher cant wait to see the results,
and if i was that male i'd be bustin early to;) oh and when successful with that cross of purple widow and white widow you should think about calling it colorado rockies widow haha

WE'll see. I got a whole scedule that I'm trying to keep up with on the crosses. The other P.W cross with tthe bubba kush will be called "the grand puba".That one is a cross of Purple Widow x 96' Bubba Kush.

I got BLACK WIDOW Seeds(The original white widow from Mr.Nice seeds.) that is germinating right now and will be pollinating the 96' bubba kush. That one will be called "Black Kush" I really think that one is going to be off the chain at the least.

I just want a seed bank of my own crosses that are untouchable. I'm working on a auto cross right now. Just waiting for the male-auto to get big enough to collect pollen. thats my secret project at the moment. It willbe unvailed in all due time. My friend who gave me the auto seeds will definetly be the first to get that strain.

Anyhow stay tuned. Its going to get good I put 4 females into flower tonight. Those will be the mothers. they are in the 1k room for flowering til they are good and ready for to pop their cherries.

Hopefully !! I reall want to see the black kush come out. - really think that cross will be the money shot. I just hope to find the right pheno. That's the hard part hoping and waiting.

Black Kush, eh? cool. The amnesia kush i'm growing has a strain called black kush in it. it's either Black Domina X Hindu Kush or Blackberry X Hindu Kush. i'm not sure. it's from a private breeder. a guy much like yourself.

did i read that right? these may be available in the future?

With all of your awesome crosses, is their any sort of "cup" competitions that you are able to enter?

They all sound awesome and sound the real deal!!!

Black Kush, eh? cool. The amnesia kush i'm growing has a strain called black kush in it. it's either Black Domina X Hindu Kush or Blackberry X Hindu Kush. i'm not sure. it's from a private breeder. a guy much like yourself.

did i read that right? these may be available in the future?

Well then it sounds like we'll need to poll it to see what it should be called. Cause it will be complete once the black widow is ready to spit some pollen. the girls are always willing and ready. LOL..SOunds like The Bunnyranch (its a whorehouse..LEGAL WHOREHOUSE) in vegas.

And yeah I want them to be available to the public in the future, but thats after they are completly stablized. I hate getting seeds of strains that arent stable after purchasing them. Thats why i will be kicking down to a few chosen growers, to see what they feel needs to be improved. As well as see what pheno's they see. This will allow me to get an idea of how far along the strain is. Hey who know I may just get lucky and find the ideal cross on the forst set of seeds. Its only happen to me twice in all my years. One cross and I found the ideal parents and made a million seeds of them. Grew thwm and stupid me lost the jar they were in durring an out of state move..But oh well sh*t happens, right?

With all of your awesome crosses, is their any sort of "cup" competitions that you are able to enter?

They all sound awesome and sound the real deal!!!

LOL..I was joking w/ PIT about a 420 mag. Cup. A few of us decided to call it "THE MAG CUP". I hope one day to enter one of my strains in the Cannabis Cup one day. My wife thinks I'm nuts. But I've been stashing away some funds that will get us there. So now its just a matter of getting the strain, stablizing it and getting the entry form..Should only take 10 years..lol.. No, but really when its ready and I find that cross then I will be entering in one of the cups. Its just a pipe dream right now.;) or as MEDDIE FREEDIE would say "..to long on the bong":bong:

One cross and I found the ideal parents and made a million seeds of them. Grew thwm and stupid me lost the jar they were in durring an out of state move..But oh well sh*t happens, right?:

When I read this, I imagined you crossing the country planting Cannabis seeds along the way. The people proclaimed, "There goes Johnny Cannaseed ... planting the seeds of the weeds that please!"

So I got some good news for yall. If you recall, when I recieved my Purple Widow I germinated immediatly and got 1 male. And he dropped his sac very early, so I collected his pollen. I dusted one flower of this crop that just past, and what do you know. Thinking it was to late but trying anyways, last night I deiscovered the seeds. Oh yeah and the Grand Puba was born. For the record its a cross of 96' Bubba kush x Purple Widow. Heres the pict:
IMG_4087.JPG

The new addition to the family. Meet The Grand Puba.

Congrats daddy! As is the tradition on such an occasion is to share in a smoke. Shall we? :bongrip:

haha. love those odd, stray seeds. :grinjoint:

Nice project Butcher. I just got myself current with this project and looking foward to seeing how this all turns out. The Grand Puba reminded me of that movie Aliens. It looks like 1 of those pods before they open when those narly looking scorpion things are going to injest the human host...

Back
Top Bottom