The Butcher's Slaughter (Breeding Journal)

Re: Te butchers slaughter (breeding journal)

saw some when I was up north in sweden a few years back, but the effects were weak because it was mid-summer. it was cool, but i want to see them when they make the sky look like flowing water.

Purple Reign Confirmed :yahoo:

IMG_8535.JPG

and new sprouts poppin off. I'll have better picts of the new sprouts later.

IMG_8557.JPG

:ganjamon:

:goodjob: I am happy for Your lady. I will stay tuned for more :popcorn::Rasta:
:peacetwo:

:goodjob:Butcher I am always impressed with the strains, dedication and willingness to share vital growing and breeding information. Butch you are a True Cannabis Warrioir and I am proud to call you my friend and an important part of our 420Mag Family!

So :sorry: I've neglected this journal lately :sorry: I must apologize for that. So the best way is to provide an update. So we saw the birth of this strain, and the birth of about 15 of these seeds. And now it comes down to these 3. One is a confirmed female. the other 2 have yet to be sexed. However the father was chosen due to his early signs of sex. Almost immedietly signs were shown of sex on him. And so far from one female that trait was passed down. Now we'll see if that is confirmed by the other seedlings. These were chosen due to being persistant to be honest. Anyhow here they are:

Purple_Reign_2.JPG

Heres the one that has already shown sex:

Pruple_Reign.JPG

Heres the start of our next project. We will be using the STS to turn females into males. Then pollenize some of the same strain in order to create feminized (female) seeds. Gotta say :thanks:
to a good friend who provided the STS..:goodjob:

Bottles1.JPG

Full strength

STS.JPG

4:1 Ratio

STS_4-1.JPG

So whats left is to cut the clones, root them and let the fun begin :yahoo: I'll document the whole process here once again. I know this thread doesn't have alot of entertaing photos. Its here more for information and some documentation of seed production and hybridization of strains. I'll put together everything eventually. Thanks to all for staying tuned despite the lack of photos. We'll have more soon enough. :thanks: again for staying tuned in. As well as sharing this experience with me. :ganjamon:

Oh and don't forget theres still the Purple Mist, Grand Puba that will be joining us here soon.;)

Great job as usual. It takes time to do what you do. I hope everyone understands that. Creating life is not done in a day. I look forward to your experiments. I hope to follow in your footsteps some day. Keep the faith brother. :peace:

I got some of the Grand Puba Flowering in the SOG right now. i cant wait to see how that one came out..EEWWW WWEEE!! Sticky icky icky

Hello Butcher :bravo:

In the future, when WE buy brand new seeds from a seedbank for our next grow, named: GRAND PUBA, we all going to remember how GRAND PUBA come to this world, how his life begun, from seed to beautiful flower. With outstanding and distinctive taste of hard work, which Butcher put into it.
:thanks: for Your time to improve our WORLD :welldone:

:peacetwo:

hi butch. it's good to see the project continues. i'm curious to see how the STS works. i think i have a friend with access to the chemicals (he works in the local paper's photo lab).

i seriously can't wait till you're open for business, i've already started to save money to buy each and every one of your strains.

btw, congrats on becoming grow support. if anyone deserved it, you did.

Hey thanks for stoppin by. I've been out all day today. And when I actually have had free time I've been trimming. I just cant wait to see how these crosses flower out. The other crosses have popped out and have been transplanted. And I'll be sure to update with photos of how the G.Puba is lookin. As for the STS, its should be a great journey. I'm working on making an area dedicated to breeding. I just purchased the lighting for the box. I just have to get the rest of the improtant equipment. Then I can finally build the box. Hopefully it will be done within the next week.I'll be cutting the clones tonight.

What's good with ya Butcher,

How the ladies doing? Just wanted to stop by and see what's new with Slaughter House Seedz..

Much love to my Cali Peepz

Their sleepin at the moment. When that wake I'll be sure to takes some picts and update more then likely tomarrow. I'm just waiting on these babies to get big enough to set them into flower after taking some cuttings. It'll be nice to see the ladies in flower. Finally giving us a grow show. I also got some fresh rooted cuttings for a demo of the STS.

Sweet do what you do bro..

:goodluck:

Grats on the Fem so far. Hoping for two more. I can't wait to see how and what you do with the STS. All this stuff is new to me and fascinating. Every now and then I think about trying a breeding project, but the logistics are soooo complicated.

Props for real!

:nicethread::bravo::roorrip:

THanks PG. Its fun, its' just a long process. At best 1-2 years to realy stabalize a great strain. The Black Mist has taken a long time to get her where shes' at. This thread has been ruuning for a whole now. So its about time to have a grow show here. So This thread should really be poppin off within the next few months. between flowering seeds and STS'n this is going to be fun :yahoo: I'm just glad you have all stuck around this long. I won't let ya'll down.:ganjamon:

THanks PG. Its fun, its' just a long process. At best 1-2 years to realy stabalize a great strain. The Black Mist has taken a long time to get her where shes' at. This thread has been ruuning for a whole now. So its about time to have a grow show here. So This thread should really be poppin off within the next few months. between flowering seeds and STS'n this is going to be fun :yahoo: I'm just glad you have all stuck around this long. I won't let ya'll down.:ganjamon:

As far as the time - you know it man! And that just takes for granted that you already know how to grow well enough to maximize the plant! And not have any environmental or financial or legal fuckups that whole time.

Great stuff, and very cool to see your hard work starting to pay dividends. Couldn't happen for a nicer guy!

:cheer::smokin:

Hopefully the dividends will come in one day. If all goes well enough with this strain I'll get do the sts'n with that strain. But for the first STS log it will have to be LA Women. I got clones in flower. With the new clones in flower and the fresh rooted ones around. Its perfect timing. We'll be seeing the show alot sooner then originally guessed.

Hopefully the dividends will come in one day. If all goes well enough with this strain I'll get do the sts'n with that strain. But for the first STS log it will have to be LA Women. I got clones in flower. With the new clones in flower and the fresh rooted ones around. Its perfect timing. We'll be seeing the show alot sooner then originally guessed.

Wooohooo -sooner is better fo sho!!!

:cheer:

So i didn't like the way the growth was goin using the Floodtray so I switch them seedlings out to my cloner, and eventually they will be in their own buckets to be sexed and mother'd. I also put the Thai x Super Skunk and the biggest of the Purple Reign in her own net pot til I make another bucket to mother her in. The idea is to get faster growth so we can speed up this journal. Here is a pict of 2 Purple Reign and 1 Purple Mist in the cloner rooting away. Its amazing, the transplant had no effect at all on the seedlings.

IMG_9632.JPG

I will be sure update on the rest of the strains in the next post.

Back
Top Bottom