Hey Chief, I just got caught up looking good in here. I'm having trouble keeping my humidity up as well in my veg tent. I found a cheap humidifier at wally world. It raised it from about 30% to the high 40's now. There are a bunch of fire clones around your area right now, if your going to pick up one or two more.

Subbed for this one.

Welcome homemedgrower glad you dropped in
I think a humidifier is a must for me and will be buying one soon. That and an exhasut fan, i got mold from stale air last time. I also dont have a hole on my hood for an inline fan so ill have to jimmyrig me an exhaust system in some way. This next month will be fun for me with all the additions ill be making to the grow room.

Thanks for the advice. Ill wait for roots to come from the bottom and see how im looking. About to check that fim video out you posted, after i top ill be fimming and that video may have some pointers ill need

yeh...what do that say about santize tools...dirty fingernails?????

Ive got clean tools that i been using.. going to pick up some thin tipped scissors or a good pair from my hydrostore for the fim part. Lol i saw in that vid he used his fingernails ive heard of people doing that but id probably go the safe route and get new clippers and rinse them off and do it that way

Welcome homemedgrower glad you dropped in
I think a humidifier is a must for me and will be buying one soon. That and an exhasut fan, i got mold from stale air last time. I also dont have a hole on my hood for an inline fan so ill have to jimmyrig me an exhaust system in some way. This next month will be fun for me with all the additions ill be making to the grow room.

Sounds like you got a good plan, can't wait to see the progress.

Ive got clean tools that i been using.. going to pick up some thin tipped scissors or a good pair from my hydrostore for the fim part. Lol i saw in that vid he used his fingernails ive heard of people doing that but id probably go the safe route and get new clippers and rinse them off and do it that way

Try walmart next to the toenail clippers for a cheap pair. Grab a bottle of 91% alcohol (red label) to sterilize.

after seein that afgooey i gota sub this thread!

Great to have u back bud. Afgooey came out ok. But if i never had root aphids suckin my roots dry id of had an even better harvest. If you liked that afgooey stay tuned for this one. Ivr taken more precautions this round to steralize my grow room and add more fans and better circulation. No mold, no bugs. Stay tuned

Those scissors at walmart next to the clippers are too small..won't fit my fingers..i got some and i like them..just got to find a way to rig to fit
jock_horror_0211.jpg

I used my fingers bro,no biggie as long as ur not a mechanic ur good lol.
Yo do u know about mycorrhizae? If u dont google it and if u try it out which u should next grow youll be more then pleased with the results. Also i saw someone suggest wet towels to kick up rh,, imho i dont think that would be a good idea cuz itll most likely cause mold issues at some point in time unless ur gonna rinse n wash em everyday,im just sayin,,,

I used my fingers bro,no biggie as long as ur not a mechanic ur good lol.
Yo do u know about mycorrhizae? If u dont google it and if u try it out which u should next grow youll be more then pleased with the results. Also i saw someone suggest wet towels to kick up rh,, imho i dont think that would be a good idea cuz itll most likely cause mold issues at some point in time unless ur gonna rinse n wash em everyday,im just sayin,,,

I put same warm wet towels around the plants last night and dampen them up from time to time today. The WR has been picking itself up each day and the WW is pretty much the same. I remembered earlier that i dropped the WW when i was moving it the other day and is probably in shock from it. Its not gettin better but its not getting worse so i think its a sign of hope

I totally agree with TGT..wet towels...not good..invitation to mold..bucket of water is better no dark places to breed mold...

Yea i had to move them earlier. I dont want mold coming in. l try a big pot of water and see how they like that.. since that post about the WW being the same as yesterday ive noticed the top fan leave lift a bit since then. I hope it recovers soon

Gimmiethegoods: the roots havent poked through the bottom of the pot yet but i know the WR is going to be popping through soon its almost fully adapted to its new environment i can tell every 6 hours the fan leaves go up verticially about a half a centimeter. The WR is in the clear now its going to live to see the end of this if i take good care of her

IMAG09291.jpg
IMAG09301.jpg

Ok well anything i thought about the White Widow being iffy on dieing just flew out the door. It is the first to sprout roots to the rez. Im shocked. I was certain the White Russian would win but wow. So i have roots and now i will be adding a bit more nutes to the rez. Barely 1/4 the recomended dosage

Back
Top Bottom