I looked them over pretty hard before putting them in kinderkarden with the other kiddies. But, seeing how I didn't want any issues I zapped them with Azamax before they got to play with the other kids. I just looked again and saw no bugs.

good, glad yours dont have any on them. i must have just caught the first ones. i dont see any webs yet im just seeing a few eggs and a spider mite or 2. going to keep an eye on the problem and spray every 7 days untill their gone

if you plan on growing WW then i suggest Low Stress Training and fimming her if you dont get fimming yet then LST is a must in my opinion. let me know when you get your journal going bud i'll tag along and watch that one

Thanks Chief I really appreciate the tips and willingness to help! I've been reading on fimming and have seen some pics. I THINK I understand but not 100% confident. I am strongly thinking about ScOG for a 2x4x7 tent setup.

ohhh Noooo :sorry: not the dreaded SMs! I am sure you will eradicate their tiny destructive arses! :thumb: But stay diligent in your efforts and do not :surrender:!! LOL.

I know you have them under control, but stay on top of it. The plants are looking great! Keep it up and I can't wait to see their heavy tops falling over for you!

:peace:

Thanks Chief I really appreciate the tips and willingness to help! I've been reading on fimming and have seen some pics. I THINK I understand but not 100% confident. I am strongly thinking about ScOG for a 2x4x7 tent setup.

i think fimming is a must after seeing its results,and the videos and pics i've seen are arguably completely useless when it comes to fimming. the dumb shits that are making the videos tell you what their doing in the process but they have the camera sitting on a table with no close ups and 90% of the pictures taken were either missed attempts or too far away to tell what they just cut.

i'll have my own thread on fimming soon and when i do i'll send you the link. im going to start making some pics and videos that actually help.

i guess i cant say the movies and pics were useless becuse i ended up learning but it took me a few hours to find a guys video who knew what he was talking about, and he actually seemed to understand that hes making a video for first timers so he showed more than 1 attempt and added close ups.

i've seen the fimm vs topping picture example...its wrong. you dont cut where that picture says if you do you'll miss everytime, i've seen the popular youtube videos and their horrible quality and made by teens with ADD who learned how to fimm a few days ago and decided to try to make a tutorial video.

i'll post my link within the month. i have alot planned coming up so this will be a progressive step.

ohhh Noooo :sorry: not the dreaded SMs! I am sure you will eradicate their tiny destructive arses! :thumb: But stay diligent in your efforts and do not :surrender:!! LOL.

I know you have them under control, but stay on top of it. The plants are looking great! Keep it up and I can't wait to see their heavy tops falling over for you!

i wasnt as worried as i normally would have been. its sort of a relief that i got them now i know im normal..it seems im the only guy who never ran into them. i got the remedy for them.. ill posting the updates on the SNS 217 and tell you guys what i think of it

i wasnt as worried as i normally would have been. its sort of a relief that i got them now i know im normal..it seems im the only guy who never ran into them. i got the remedy for them.. ill posting the updates on the SNS 217 and tell you guys what i think of it

LOL - :high-five: i know you got it under control. I (he knocks on wood) luckily have never gotten them. I always get the pain in arse gnats. I hate them, but I take care of them as I start spotting the flyers. This time I even top dressed my flowering girls with perlite.
keep the course and you will arrive just fine.

I am courious of your thoughts on the products

things are going great over here right now! i sprayed for spider mites last night and i cant really see them today but i haven't spent more than 30 seconds looking but i'm going to trust this product and not worry too much.. i'll spray in 2 more nights so that o spray one more time on the 3rd day. well i'll take pics later.. the hairs i saw in the pics the other nigght wernt flower signs lol just female parts that i over looked that had been there. not much yet i was hoping to see a tiny sign of flowering by now after all the stuff ive heard about bud blood but i'll give it some time. i had 15-21 days untill i saw signs of flower on my last grow so we'll see how this one goes.

things are going great over here right now! i sprayed for spider mites last night and i cant really see them today but i haven't spent more than 30 seconds looking but i'm going to trust this product and not worry too much.. i'll spray in 2 more nights so that o spray one more time on the 3rd day. well i'll take pics later.. the hairs i saw in the pics the other nigght wernt flower signs lol just female parts that i over looked that had been there. not much yet i was hoping to see a tiny sign of flowering by now after all the stuff ive heard about bud blood but i'll give it some time. i had 15-21 days untill i saw signs of flower on my last grow so we'll see how this one goes.

hey there chief! I am curious and you may have covered it already, but what veg light schedule did you use and did you give them a 24hrish dark schedule before flipping to 12/12? I use to use 18/6 in veg and then a 24hr dark period before the flip and I usually saw flowers in around 5 days at most. now I haven't grown your strains so I don't know their behavior. This time I am running glr for veg but was really curious how your cycle went for them.
Can't to see some bud shots :thumb: Thanks.

Plants are looking great 253... Bummer about the mites hope you get rid of em quick

nice to see ya bud, yea as of today i spent 30 minutes looking for bugs and im not seeing any. i know theres some hiding around somewhere but i cant find them. tomorrow i'll spray for my second time and hopefully that'll be the nail in the coffin

Hey Cheif just got caught up:bravo: pulling up a chair to watch this one finish :popcorn: Big bummer on the mites I'd like to know what you think of the SNS 217?

thanx for joining and your always welcome to come see how things are going around my parts. it sucks but i was happy to finally use the SNS product. so far i like it it seems to be working. i expected it to though a lot of reviews say this stuff works

hey there chief! I am curious and you may have covered it already, but what veg light schedule did you use and did you give them a 24hrish dark schedule before flipping to 12/12? I use to use 18/6 in veg and then a 24hr dark period before the flip and I usually saw flowers in around 5 days at most. now I haven't grown your strains so I don't know their behavior. This time I am running glr for veg but was really curious how your cycle went for them.
Can't to see some bud shots :thumb: Thanks.

in the begginging i wasnt sure what light schedule i was going to stick to, but i decided on 18/6

when i flipped them they were at a 5am-11pm schedule. so the morning the woke up i emptied their res and filled it with the bloom nutes then when 9pm rolled around i turned the lights off manually then set the time for them to turn on at 9am. thats how i did my flip.

today im seeing what looks like bud sites to me. posting pics of a few tops and the stalk of the White Widow here in a few

Day 6 since flip
IMAG13622.jpg
IMAG13632.jpg
IMAG13642.jpg

Back
Top Bottom