The Dude Abides

Thank you boys, I went natural with Louise, so I figured I'd see the "30% harvest increase" you get from a semi level playing field. She's in day 3 of flip, should be day 6 but I had a light timer malfunction, it kept reverting to the Veg program and turning the damn lights back on at 10am.
Is going to be 100 degrees today, so after I spend some time with my mom in the hospital, I'm going for some SERIOUS Boat-therapy. Going to the Sandbar with a gigantic spliff, a canna-oil Moscow Mule, and the radio as loud as my 6 budget speakers will thump...
Also some dew covered strawberry plants from my garden for levity.

20220521_003247.jpg

20220519_162347.jpg

20220518_082606.jpg

20220518_082547.jpg

Thank you boys, I went natural with Louise, so I figured I'd see the "30% harvest increase" you get from a semi level playing field. She's in day 3 of flip, should be day 6 but I had a light timer malfunction, it kept reverting to the Veg program and turning the damn lights back on at 10am.
Is going to be 100 degrees today, so after I spend some time with my mom in the hospital, I'm going for some SERIOUS Boat-therapy. Going to the Sandbar with a gigantic spliff, a canna-oil Moscow Mule, and the radio as loud as my 6 budget speakers will thump...

20220521_003247.jpg

20220519_162347.jpg

20220518_082606.jpg

20220518_082547.jpg
Hey Rhino :ciao: hope mom is OK my friend.
Sounds like a good way to relax after.:thumb:
Party Barge?
Get some rest and enjoy your weekend my friend.
Oh yeah great pic ofvthe Strawberry plant.

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

Louise is looking great. Have fun out at the sandbar today!

Looking good Rhino!

Have a great day on the water! :Rasta:

Wheezie was a clone of Theo... all plants in the box are male, and now in plant heaven. I never made the water this weekend, my customer's and my mom needed me, so I was there for them instead. I made a stupid mistake and now I'm back to over 100 days to harvest. I'm fucking sick with myself.
6 beans are in the dirt, planted today, no paper towels or magic sauce. Just hours and dreams. Running a business with unreliable help, taking care of 2 houses, 9 animals, 2 gardens, my mom's Healthcare, 2 kids, a wifey... it's got me worn down boys and girls. I'll post a much as I can, but I may just lurk and photo bomb for the time being. Thank you guys for all your support, I'm not ignoring you by any means, I just don't have much left in the tank when the work is done.

Wheezie was a clone of Theo... all plants in the box are male, and now in plant heaven. I never made the water this weekend, my customer's and my mom needed me, so I was there for them instead. I made a stupid mistake and now I'm back to over 100 days to harvest. I'm fucking sick with myself.
6 beans are in the dirt, planted today, no paper towels or magic sauce. Just hours and dreams. Running a business with unreliable help, taking care of 2 houses, 9 animals, 2 gardens, my mom's Healthcare, 2 kids, a wifey... it's got me worn down boys and girls. I'll post a much as I can, but I may just lurk and photo bomb for the time being. Thank you guys for all your support, I'm not ignoring you by any means, I just don't have much left in the tank when the work is done.
There's no downside to having your priorities in order Rhino. I, for one, will just be happy whenever I get to hear from you! :Rasta:

Man, this time of year is always hectic. Take care of business and we'll see you when you get the chance. Good luck on the new babies!

20220521_003247.jpg

20220519_162347.jpg

20220518_082606.jpg

20220518_082547.jpg
Lake looks good..

Life has you run ragged my poor friend:Namaste:
Take care of your family and yourself, the rest will just drain you.
And try and get a few minutes for yourself every day.
You can't be of help to 5he family, if your worn out.
Get some rest when you can and we will be here for support if we can help. :green_heart:
Karma sent.

Stay safe :love:
Bill

Got a couple sprouts popped up and looking around. One of em doesn't look healthy and won't make it, but the others are reaching for the sky. My phone battery is too dead to take a decent photo so - That's all I got for today! Hahaha Thank you Bill, Hazmat, GDB, LKA, 7dust for the kind words through my bumbling attempts to grow pot, you boys are the tops in my book, scholars and gentleman.
I'll be back on the perpetual canna-train in no time, just gotta pull my head out of my ass and learn to label my plants!

Life is getting back to the way it should be. Mom is doing better, should be back home and back to good shortly. I got a day on the boat with my kids, it was spectacular, I'm sunburnt and happy. My sprouts are a week old, and just a couple days away from going into bigger pots, if I can keep them away from the 90° heat! They are a scraggly bunch, rag tag vagabonds, too tall and laid over or too short with stubby leaves. I think they'll grow though, just gotta give em time and encouragement. (Plus my first edible strawberry of the season!)

20220601_022918.jpg

20220601_022914.jpg

20220601_055431.jpg

Glad to hear your mom is feeling better and you finally got your dose of LKA radiation ;) That strawberry looks fantastic! Those sprouts... eh. Good thing they're weeds :)

Unfortunately, that's not in my skill set. I can roll a joint while watching, though :rollit::passitleft:

Ok, I'm back in the game after a brief hiatus to get my shit together. It's not together, it's still in piles, but that's life. Here are 5 babies and 2 toddlers, gender unknown, ready to get into the game. The bigger 2 will be grown and flowered out indoors, while the rest are going outdoors at different homes to finish their journey. Dunno what's gonna happen, just ready to start something new. Yes I know that they are all showing signs of over-watering, yes i read the watering Bible by E, it's because I over water seedlings -it's just something I can't help. I also add nutrients too early. I'm an enabler.

Back
Top Bottom