The Dude Abides

I'm still alive... growing weed and doing life stuff. Things are good, check the new lady in my life. Her 2 brothers are dead and gone, and the other 4 mystery siblings are in the dirt outside. (Fighting a brutal battle against bugs and a PM infection that went wild in my pumpkin patch). The outdoor stuff isn't my favorite, but here we are, growing weed outdoors...

20220727_054516.jpg

20220727_054522.jpg

20220727_192142.jpg

20220727_192131.jpg

I'm still alive... growing weed and doing life stuff. Things are good, check the new lady in my life. Her 2 brothers are dead and gone, and the other 4 mystery siblings are in the dirt outside. (Fighting a brutal battle against bugs and a PM infection that went wild in my pumpkin patch). The outdoor stuff isn't my favorite, but here we are, growing weed outdoors...

20220727_054516.jpg

20220727_054522.jpg

20220727_192142.jpg

20220727_192131.jpg
Garden looks great.
Hope everything is going well my friend. :ciao:

Stay safe :cool:
Bill284

20220727_054516.jpg

20220727_054522.jpg

20220727_192142.jpg

20220727_192131.jpg
Sorry bout the outside issues... The more I read more deterred I get about it lol.

But glad your good and the plants look great.

Garden looks great.
Hope everything is going well my friend. :ciao:

Stay safe :cool:
Bill284

Things are going good, back on track for now, be even better after this harvest! The last batch is down to vapors and I'm getting anxious. :nervous-guy:

Sorry bout the outside issues... The more I read more deterred I get about it lol.

But glad your good and the plants look great.

Thanks big dog. Things were going smooth like butter till I let the garden get over crowded. Add in 90°+ weather and daily rain - you've built a bug and fungus atom bomb. I see now, you gotta stay 2 steps ahead of the game to play with the big boys outdoors. I would have separated the weed from the vegetables, but I need some camouflage to keep the neighbors in the dark.

Oh, you don't see many veggies in the pic, because I had to rip out the infected plants (pumpkin, squash, tomatoes, cucumbers) and the other plants have already been picked. (Eggplant, potatoes, broccoli, cauliflower). I also grew 2 basil plants for some reason, but had no idea what to do with it, so I murdered those funny smelling jokers.

Oh, you don't see many veggies in the pic, because I had to rip out the infected plants (pumpkin, squash, tomatoes, cucumbers) and the other plants have already been picked. (Eggplant, potatoes, broccoli, cauliflower). I also grew 2 basil plants for some reason, but had no idea what to do with it, so I murdered those funny smelling jokers.
Basil plants, YES !

Spaghetti sauce, lasagna, pizza, etc. ;)

Anything Italian, he, he...

Pizza close up.jpg

Cheers

Worse than hurting myself, it's my mom in the sickbay. She's back in the game though and home with her zoo full of untrained dogs. I did get an "oh lord!" out of the nurse, :D so that was a win. I caught them giving her the wrong medicine and multiple other horrific professional issues though, it was a shit-show. I don't trust...well... literally anything not written in the King James Version, so I flex my Google degree and research everything that seems important. Needless to say, I can rub medical professionals the wrong way when their anatomical Latin jargon doesn't confuse me and I don't accept their diagnosis without deeper elucidation and the testing they are using to backup their findings. (The plight of an obsessive-compulsive technician with a nurse practitioner wife)...
Anyway, enough venting, here's my weed 7 days away from chop after pruning off the lemon yellow leaves, and the desperate clone climbing the walls of my nursery...

20220430_220215.jpg

20220430_220155.jpg

20220430_220014.jpg

20220430_220001.jpg

20220430_215836.jpg

20220430_215815.jpg
So Pretty! Take care of Mom! ♥️

Decent photos are impossible. The 4 lights are all akimbo cause this broad stretched like taffy, from a 20in baby to a 56in giraffe, she's just doing whatever she wants. Getting kinda fuzzy too, she can't get enough nutes, eating her fan leaves early no matter how much fertilizer I heap on... I'm not even measuring at this point, I just listen to how many Glugs I hear from the jug... and it's still not filling her belly. :morenutes: But whatever.
Bonus shot of some clones that I found on my boat after a night of drinking beers and talking shit with a local legend.
I got em twisting into a bonsai spiral, cause that's the kind of shit I like, (and what I was going for with my last plant before it grew a huge hairy set of balls). Now I'm back on my Mr. Miagi and training these Heifers to be grow-box ninjas. Gonna spiral the main stems around and around like a corkscrew. Dunno why, but it's what I'm gonna do!

20220803_041740.jpg

20220803_042112.jpg

Decent photos are impossible. The 4 lights are all akimbo cause this broad stretched like taffy, from a 20in baby to a 56in giraffe, she's just doing whatever she wants. Getting kinda fuzzy too, she can't get enough nutes, eating her fan leaves early no matter how much fertilizer I heap on... I'm not even measuring at this point, I just listen to how many Glugs I hear from the jug... and it's still not filling her belly. :morenutes: But whatever.
Bonus shot of some clones that I found on my boat after a night of drinking beers and talking shit with a local legend.
I got em twisting into a bonsai spiral, cause that's the kind of shit I like, (and what I was going for with my last plant before it grew a huge hairy set of balls). Now I'm back on my Mr. Miagi and training these Heifers to be grow-box ninjas. Gonna spiral the main stems around and around like a corkscrew. Dunno why, but it's what I'm gonna do!

20220803_041740.jpg

20220803_042112.jpg
Nothing wrong with those pics RR.
No complaints.
Nice find on the boat, all I ever found was empties.
your big girl is great.
I love growing big hungry girls that eat everything you throw at them. :morenutes:
She is a beauty for sure. :bravo:
I'll be watching for your corkscrew tutorial. ;)
That will be interesting to see them.
Hope your having a good day my friend.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

This broad is dramatic... I'm surrounded by dramatic fussy women. 36 hours between waterings and this is how she acts.
The thirst and the hunger of this lady is unreasonable, I'm thinking of upping her nutrient dose? Am I playing with fire to boost the juice by 1/3?
I'd hate to be starving the girl and losing out on production, but I don't have a burned tip anywhere and she continues to eat fan leaves with greed.
What would you boys do? Pump the juice or let it ride?
(7 gallon bag of homade super soil. Using full strength P-Blend at every feeding - .75gal a day - with Boom Booster at every- other feeding along with 2tbs bat guano powder, a scoop of Great White, and a splash of cal/mag.)
Shouldn't that be enough???
What else could I give her?

20220806_042103.jpg

20220806_042107.jpg

20220806_054528.jpg

Nothing wrong with those pics RR.
No complaints.
Nice find on the boat, all I ever found was empties.
your big girl is great.
I love growing big hungry girls that eat everything you throw at them. :morenutes:
She is a beauty for sure. :bravo:
I'll be watching for your corkscrew tutorial. ;)
That will be interesting to see them.
Hope your having a good day my friend.

Stay safe

I don't think my cork screw plants will be the perfect princesses that Carcass and Trala are raising up, but I think it'll give me plenty of bud sites on a short plant with low stress? Plus it looks funky :cool:. I'll take some photos when I pull them out of the nursery, it's too bushy in there to get a picture of the stems proper.

Pics of weed, day 30 of flower... and a couple of freeloaders I allow to live in my home.

20220807_213336.jpg

20220807_215009.jpg

20220807_102225.jpg
Everyone looks content.
Hope you are well Amigo.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

I don't do Sponsors... but I want Sponsor and Merch Stickers...
I like/buy the products, and I like repping the folks who support the forum, I'm just not going to tag any of them or sing songs of their awesomeness unless it did something spectacular for my plants.
But again...I like the stickers.
I buy the stuff, but either it comes with no stickers or lame stickers.
(P- Blend's stickers are lame.)
If this continues, my Grow Square will be lined with - Mikuni, Rockford, Wet Sounds, Quicksilver, Yamaha, Bombardier, and Honda stickers, just like my tool box.

I like/buy the products, and I like repping the folks who support the forum, I'm just not going to tag any of them or sing songs of their awesomeness unless it did something spectacular for my plants.
If this continues, my Grow Square will be lined with - Mikuni, Rockford, Wet Sounds, Quicksilver, Yamaha, Bombardier, and Honda stickers, just like my tool box.
Yea I love stickerz... I've resulted to putting the weed stickerz I get from dispensary up in my tent until I get sponsor stickers.

the freebie clones and everyone look great rhino.... definitely happy with their home.

and look at those two adorable freeloaders lolhopefully they are earning the keep and keeping mice away

Don’t forget Kawasaki and Suzuki. :rofl:

Stay safe
Bill284

Been doing emergency roofing in 97° heat this week, a tree ripped up the shingles in the last storm... I'm fried, dyed, and laid to the side... got nothing left, just muscle cramps and dark yellow pee. My herbs are still herbing though, so we're good.

20220812_052605.jpg

20220812_052541.jpg

20220811_052254.jpg

Look at those spears! They're going to be flopping all over the place when they start putting on weight ;) Beautiful plant, man.
Sucks about the roof, I know we've had some bad storms lately. Looks like it's gonna cool down some in the next week, though. Have a great weekend.

Been doing emergency roofing in 97° heat this week, a tree ripped up the shingles in the last storm... I'm fried, dyed, and laid to the side... got nothing left, just muscle cramps and dark yellow pee. My herbs are still herbing though, so we're good.

20220812_052605.jpg

20220812_052541.jpg

20220811_052254.jpg
Hey brother I here you, I can barely move.
Did too much last couple.
That heat Amigo yeiks if you don't get it down I fear your buds will be fluffy.
Hopefully the worst is past you.
I had on jeans and a long sleeve shirt today , till the sun peaked out.
Summer should come any v day now.
Have a great weekend Amigo.
Oh yeah your garden looks amazing.
Giant spears wow.
Have a great weekend my friend.

Stay safe

Look at those spears! They're going to be flopping all over the place when they start putting on weight ;) Beautiful plant, man.
Sucks about the roof, I know we've had some bad storms lately. Looks like it's gonna cool down some in the next week, though. Have a great weekend.
Thanks LKA, this thing is taking a million years to ripen up!
You can't see it in the photo, but there's already a stalk laying against the wall, it flopped over my support wire when I let the water reservoir run low. They are super floppy even though the stems are thick.
I had to abandon the roof last week, my helpers were going home with heat stroke, throwing up and cramping. We're gonna get back on it on Tuesday when the Temps are low.

Hey brother I here you, I can barely move.
Did too much last couple.
That heat Amigo yeiks if you don't get it down I fear your buds will be fluffy.
Hopefully the worst is past you.
I had on jeans and a long sleeve shirt today , till the sun peaked out.
Summer should come any v day now.
Have a great weekend Amigo.
Oh yeah your garden looks amazing.
Giant spears wow.
Have a great weekend my friend.

Stay safe

Thanks Bill! Take it easy on yourself out there big dog, you get to heaven thru your faith, not your works... atleast that's what my grandma used to say.
The buds are a little fluffy even though I've been running the AC nonstop! I try to keep the Temps in the 80s with the lights on and in the 70s with lights off.
My last plant was a little fluffy too, even though it was grown in the winter and kept in the low 70s and 60s.. thinking maybe my 4 individual lights are too weak? The potency was some of the best I've ever had, super sticky and dank, but very big and airy buds.
I could also have a light leak? Dunno, but it's aggravating!

Back
Top Bottom