The Emerald City

Time for more pics, the colas are gettin heavy and floppin all over the place, I think I said that before... I'm feeding every few days now but giving a pretty diluted mixture. I'm halfing the recommended dosage per gallon and adding a half gallon of water. Wait what...? I fill 3, 1 gallon containers with water. Give a half gallon of straight water to the plants first, then mix half strength into the remaining 2 gallons, then 1 gallon to each plant. You can say what you like but the proof is right here. Flip day was 7-26, so I'm still a few weeks from harvest. Let the stacking continue!!!!

And... THE PROOF!

I feed daily till runoff when flowering. I want mine to have all they want @ that stage. But everyone has their own preferences and should use such. Nice looking grow.👍 CL🍀. :thumb::cheer:

I ran into an issue with too much nutes so I dialed the mix back and increased the frequency of the feeding. I'm giving 50% of the Tri-Mix, General Hydro recommendation, but giving 1.5tsp Terpinator, .5tsp CalMag, .5tsp Kool Bloom, and .25tsp Floralicious Plus. I havent been doing 20% runoff as I'm cutting the mix in half plus adding another 1/2 gallon of water, prolly closer to 5-10% runoff.

"A picture is worth a thousand words." ~ Fred R. Barnard

Beautiful and frosty and foxtailing plants Age...gorgeous! Great pics too. :)

The following is from an article about the U.S. painter William Holbrook Beard (1824-1900), published in The Brooklyn Daily Times (Brooklyn, New York, USA) of Saturday 9th April 1881:
Mr. Beard’s work is characteristic of the man; it is genial, humorous, sarcastic. Every picture tells a story, and tells it so plainly that we forget to notice how he tells it.
Previous uses were "Each..." or "Every picture should..."

Two different people, two similar statements. I used to say, "A picture tells a 1,000 lies."

I had knee surgery on Tuesday, after 7 weeks of pain so close to an end. I had two torn meniscus cleaned up and slept for about an hour. So surreal, felt like I was that guy in the Dark Side of the Moon Movie being wheeled around, OH SHIT!!!! I must say the brownies I make are an EXCELLENT!!!!! I'm sure the Codone and Celebrex is helping too...

In any case, here we are at day 57 of flower. These buds are looking killer!

Tomorrow I get remove the bandage and shower.

Wavy stopped over the other day to help with plant maintenance. Now he can officially say he's 'helped grow weed.' So close to the end now, it's just bloom booster, floralicious, CalMag, and Terpinator. They are fattening, frosting, and foxtailing! Pics Soon.

Stay Baked!

Well Geez Shed, you've got more trophies than me! You know that last one is a magazine cover. I'll see about photoshopping a proper cover for that pic. Sweet harvest date, Friday the 13th!

Got the plants outside was gonna do a nice photo shoot with them and then give'm the axe. Then I hear what turns out to be my landscaper scalping the front yard. I told the plants we'd take 5 and get back at it.

To Be Continued...

So the landscaper finished and I dragged the plants back out for the photo shoot. Lotsa pictures here. I haven't been using my camera lately so I guess I'm really lovin it. And away we go...

I had some fun with the custom white balance on a few of these. They ended up being on the cooler side of the spectrum. I used flash for some and then daylight balance.

Well, the deeds have been done and the buds are hanging together. I will likely try the "Tried & True, Shed's Brine Bag Curing Process." As you look at the picture the first harvest is on the right and the second on the left. I trimmed up the second plant after a day of drying.

Stay Baked!

It's so cool how your colas act as divining rods and always point to water: the pool! Nice use of the blue background in those closeups as well. :)

Oh yeah, and congrats on the harvests and the bones pics!

LOL, say what?

I know I've contributed to the site and some of the growers around here, but damn if I don't glean some new ideas or knowledge every damn time I look at your journal Shed. I waited too long to bag the buds and they are around 56% last time I looked. I chucked a bunch of Boveda Pax in the bag and I'm waiting, oh so patiently...

Any ideas or methods for rehydrating the buds? I had thought about grabbing some ficus leaves and putting them into the bag.

I did find this image attached to an article about hydration, aromas, terpenes, etc. Guess I got the right idea. Boveda and patience!

1697820953962.png

Back
Top Bottom