The Gee Spot - Perpetual Grow Journal - I Grow Living Organics - What Do You Grow

Yummm sounds healthy :3

Another new addition from the Wife. I just need it to warm up a bit before I order some worms. Im excited. Fresh EWC is DaBomb!

1.jpg

Ok enough rubbing it in XD

Wife have a sis or anything? XD I'm young handsome and grow dope XD

Nice stuff man, way easier to manage that than a massive worm pile lol jelly .

actually she does...a little sis....12 years younger than her.....
Oh jeeze .

Maybe if I end up that way for work in the industry well have to have a little rendezvous ;P

Honestly I just miss that okanogan fire(not the forest fires :/)

Got blazed up recently on some strawberry cough from the loops n tasted like magic .

heya friends,,

a bit ago, there was some chatter in here ab out the trimmings we get from our buds, and what a shame it would be to waste that valuable component of the process,,

so i thot i might post a link to my blog where there is a process called 'making ice hash'

i use this process all the time, with some minor modifications, to turn my trimmings into hash,, which me missus appreciates, a lot

perhaps not the most efficient way to make hash, but for me, i gather trimmings over time so i never have enough to get too serious about, serious being purchasing the proper equipment to process hash

this should work, ,,

The Hexapus's Garden - Simple Ice Hash

i was truly amazed the first time i made this hash, not by the hash, but how much i learned about marijuana while absorbing this info and researching further

oh, the hash tastes sweet too, indeed

cheers friends

oh, ok, right,, that is one of the modifications i make, i use cheese cloth, about four layers thick. this method traps 'most of the organics, but not every bit. more organics can be removed further into the process

if you want to try it, i can get into more details. fun to make hash. whooda thunk??

oh, ok, right,, that is one of the modifications i make, i use cheese cloth, about four layers thick. this method traps 'most of the organics, but not every bit. more organics can be removed further into the process

if you want to try it, i can get into more details. fun to make hash. whooda thunk??
I am going to make some eventually so Ill hit you up for details when Im ready if thats OK.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom