The Gee Spot - Perpetual Grow Journal - I Grow Living Organics - What Do You Grow

Trimming? Ive been told I over trim. When I get home tonight or early tomorrow I will post some bud pics. You guys got any pics of your finished product and/or some trim tips? Its really dry here (20% to 35% rh most of the time) so I hung and mostly dried my crop with the leaves on to slow the drying. It made trimming a bit tougher but seemed to really slow the drying. The first plant I chopped i wet trimmed and it dried too fast imo.

I left leaves on my Labyrinth until they were pretty well dry, the frost on the sugar leaves was heavy and I grow for myself so it don't have to look all perfect.

1.jpg
2.jpg

Whuddup Gee!

Ima jump in while this ones young! Holla from the coast, let's showem what BC does ;P

Cheers Gee, really stoked to watch this one n pick up the info from all the convo!

Edit-also love the name man .

BNS.. Glad your back!
Stoked to be here man, the girls are loving my lazy watering solution inspired by you! Let's hope this thread continues the innovation and spreading of knowledge :3

Really excited to soak in your brain thoughts ;P

1.jpg

BNS I dont know if I mentioned it but you can get all the milk crates you want from Costco for 3 bux each.
That's dope! My lights are too powerful tho XD they're almost strapped to the top of the tent and they 're only about 26 inches tall XD

got a second grow where I'm sogging monster crop cuttings of these girls, with Remo nutes! Really stoked to see how it turns out. Still gearing up on that one .

Super hooked on these plants man XD

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom