The Gee Spot - Perpetual Grow Journal - I Grow Living Organics - What Do You Grow

Re: The Gee Spot - Gee's Perpetual Grow Journal. I Grow Living Organics.... What do y

Gotta love sativas, very sativa looking, not sure about the cherry

My fav plant I am growing is sativa,, mama thai/Thai Stick,, ninety to a hundred days flower, maybe be prepared for long flowering, regardless what the breeder says, so worth the extra work and time, imo

Cheers agin,, oh, a pic

P1170092.JPG

Re: The Gee Spot - Gee's Perpetual Grow Journal. I Grow Living Organics.... What do y

Nice Sativa flowers Nivek, I'm guessing my Malawi will go 20 weeks or so.

actually you can see one under the Durban in the bottom corner that Im trying to reveg. Its Costco milk crates cut down on the tablesaw to 4" tall. I cut a whole bunch of them and they stack so its really easy to keep all the canopy even. $3.00 each.

1.jpg

The Loops and Kelowna in one journal, damn son, I am just a few hours north in Peeg.

Quite the stable you got there. I dig the ratchet straps holding up the can, I did the same thing, took me a while to remember where they were when I needed them camping. Dear god that kief, I took a big hit yesterday and my heart felt like I took a few caffiene pills, on top of that I was high as a kite lol.

Looking good, I shall follow along for the ride, good luck

The Loops and Kelowna in one journal, damn son, I am just a few hours north in Peeg.

Quite the stable you got there. I dig the ratchet straps holding up the can, I did the same thing, took me a while to remember where they were when I needed them camping. Dear god that kief, I took a big hit yesterday and my heart felt like I took a few caffiene pills, on top of that I was high as a kite lol.

Looking good, I shall follow along for the ride, good luck
Urban hey glad you made it. I spent 18 years in PG. Just past 5th and Foothills on Valley Crescent.

What kind of grow is it Nivek?

soil,, all soil,, equal parts of these four ingredients,,

nutrient free potting soil, peat moss, perlite and vermiculite

small plants on two levels in my flower room, which is small, 3' x 3'

P1170112.JPG

that is one mama thai/thai stick that i was able to remove from it's prison without cutting it

P1160953.JPG

my lower flower level,, all cfl's,, my upper flower level is a mars hydro 300 w supplemented with some more cfls

old school but is the exact same system i built when i started growing 3 or 4 years ago now,, near not one single change,, probably says something about me i guess,, haha

cheers fer now friend,,

soil,, all soil,, equal parts of these four ingredients,,

nutrient free potting soil, peat moss, perlite and vermiculite

small plants on two levels in my flower room, which is small, 3' x 3'

P1170112.JPG

that is one mama thai/thai stick that i was able to remove from it's prison without cutting it

P1160953.JPG

my lower flower level,, all cfl's,, my upper flower level is a mars hydro 300 w supplemented with some more cfls

old school but is the exact same system i built when i started growing 3 or 4 years ago now,, near not one single change,, probably says something about me i guess,, haha

cheers fer now friend,,
Nice! Stick with what works for you. Theres definitely more than one way to skin a cannabis-cat..

Cool, I am not far from there, quiet area. Glad to see you back in action. I dont have many soil journals to follow so its nice to have another.
Im hoping this turns into a bit more than a journal. I found my last journal a bit too linear. I dont mind talking about what Im doing at all but I really love seeing what others are trying/doing so whatever your up to please feel free to telk us and post pics... lots of pics. Im in sproutling stage so any coil bud stuff/pics will definitely liven it up. Im using the manifolding system of training again. What are you folks all using?

Back
Top Bottom