The Hash Club

I've got about 9 grams of hash, never really smoked a lot of it. Whats the best way to smoke hash?

Pick it into small pieces and mix it ~ 50/50 (weight, not volume :) ) with weed ;)

DSC021327.JPG

DSC021348.JPG

DSC021384.JPG

DSC021437.jpg

DSC021577.JPG

DSC021608.JPG

:passitleft:

Just wanted to show you my first attempts of making hash. Some of them are mixtures of up to 7 strains while others are mainly big bud and white widow.

All of them are amazing and they make me quite proud :)

Now i wonder.. how to store this so it remains as lovely as now? All materials used was pre-dried and cured
de0f4ed7159061e3c50cfbcd4075cccb.jpg
2ca821c7511f9f8fb397be7b5e9b0b3d.jpg
26e897c2171b7ea360b3a85fe5b5f0d2.jpg

I've got about 9 grams of hash, never really smoked a lot of it. Whats the best way to smoke hash?
Personally I like to mix it with tobacco and smoke it in either joints or chilllum. Or the occasional water pipe

And if you like shatter, TC also has the 91 Supreme brand - which is some of the tastiest you can find. Or so I have been told. :cool:

Ian
Thanks for tipping me about this thread Ian. Appreciate it. I may br a seasoned grower and smoker. But completely newbie when it comes to hash making

No problem, DeVille.

For aging: Cool, dry, dark, airtight & no saran, plastic or rubber. For long-term storage: Wrap in cellophane & freeze.

Old stoners might be familiar with that red cellophane that bricks arrived in . . .

Ian

Personally I like to mix it with tobacco and smoke it in either joints or chilllum. Or the occasional water pipe
Good to see you around again DeVille. So do tell, what is a chillum?.. ..

That's the main way people smoke cannabis here, though it's tradition to ''toast'' the tobacco before mixing it with hash, this way a lot of the nicotine and tar will evaporate and the tobacco gets more dry which makes the taste and effect of the hash stand out.

If you don't smoke tobacco, find another way to smoke hash. No need to get that shit in your system.

If you have a balloon style desktop vaporizer you can crumble a bit of hash on top of your weed, or vape it pure, but it makes the ballons sticky very quick.

Good to see you around again DeVille. So do tell, what is a chillum?.. ..

A rudimentary pipe with no bend, you usually smoke it by using both hands to create a vacuum over the chillum and mouth.
They are made from all kinds of materials, but the best are made from ivory/bone or stone.

It's mostly an ''eastern'' thing but it came to the west with the hippies in the 60's.

Old fashioned smoker. Grew up with Moroccan, afghan, lib and the occasional Nepal. The past decades it has been mostly mediocre Moroccan on the street

chillum

Old fashioned smoker. Grew up with Moroccan, afghan, lib and the occasional Nepal. The past decades it has been mostly mediocre Moroccan on the street

chillum
Cool. I've smoked for 30 years and never seen one of those. Very pipe Like!

Is that there anything more than a very nice joint holder?

:hmmmm:

ha, ok, cool,, maybe seen them, maybe not,, certainly never knew the story or the history

cheers fer that,,:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom