The Joy Of Growing - SweetSue Goes Perpetual

Sue I was wondering if you might be able to help me I'm looking for a video that was posted on a thread I lost that had a guy rubbing spliffs against a plant to try them before they are ready. I have been using this technique but would like to reference it in my journal. Thanks.

Sue I was wondering if you might be able to help me I'm looking for a video that was posted on a thread I lost that had a guy rubbing spliffs against a plant to try them before they are ready. I have been using this technique but would like to reference it in my journal. Thanks.

I don't remember it off hand, but if I come across it I'll be sure to get it to you Spookies, ok? :battingeyelashes: :love:

GUESS WHO yup it is me doing a guest appearance look forward to doing a outside grow this year:hookah::hippy::party::ganjamon::bigtoke:

GUESS WHO yup it is me doing a guest appearance look forward to doing a outside grow this year:hookah::hippy::party::ganjamon::bigtoke:

Hey Bear. :hug::love: Long time, no see. This room closed up quite a while ago. I'm working on getting another up. Good luck with your outdoor grow.

Back
Top Bottom