The Love Gang - Multi Strain - First Grow

Hey Bilbo your ladies are looking so fine brother!
Shes soooo fine, shes soooo fine and shes mi-i-i-ine, Oooh shes so fine, fine, fine. Sorry but Im so happy with them I wanna break out into song lol. Got all my new seeds in the basket ready for when I get paid aswell so Im feeling nice today!

Day 63. What can i say! Mamas ready for flip but I dont have enough dough at the sec to get my ignition nutes so I think im just gna bite the bullet and just use straight up bloom nutes through mamas flower cycle and get the full flower nutes ready for when the babies are ready. Could be a good little comparison experiment anyway. Bloom nutes with no boosters against full bloom nutes and boosters. Quick little defol today as once Ive flipped and seen a little bit of stretch Ill get in and do a proper strip.

The love gang have blown up again overnight. I swear those spray nutes are gangster!. Put the scrog up about 2-3 inches above the plants and moved light up about half a foot to allow some stretch.

Shes soooo fine, shes soooo fine and shes mi-i-i-ine, Oooh shes so fine, fine, fine. Sorry but Im so happy with them I wanna break out into song lol. Got all my new seeds in the basket ready for when I get paid aswell so Im feeling nice today!

You're gonna have to join the seed hoarder group...... ;)

Glad you finally got to navigate the website.

Girls are still looking great......

You're gonna have to join the seed hoarder group...... ;)

Glad you finally got to navigate the website.

Girls are still looking great......
Oh I knew id be joining that anyway lol.

Yer ive got a pretty nice line up... wanna see? :p

Oh I knew id be joining that anyway lol.

Yer ive got a pretty nice line up... wanna see? :p

yeah....I'm always interested...... it's about growing right??!!! :green_heart:

Nice variety...

I got the LSD 25 too.

Happy 420 mofos! Day 64.
Mama mias got her swagger back so Ive now set my timer to go off at 6am and back on at 6pm. Shes had her first dose of flower nutes today. Screens pretty full so hopefully wont see to much stretch, shes definitely gonna be crammed in there but every hole has a top so it should just be a carpet of bud!.

After raising the light a tiny bit yesterday the love gang has responded and have already started just touching the screen. The ballast is getting super hot at the minute so Im definitely gonna start throwing some dark hours in there. They got a light watering today (couldnt be bothered to refill my tank so they just shared 5L that was left over in my tank) should definitely hold em until later on tommorow evening though.
I got a real good feeling about the love gang. Mamas looking better but I can see these girls are gonna go bannanas come flower time.

6 am walking home from work and im stunned at how quickly the weathers changin. Tired as hell but had to stop here roll up a one skin of critical jack and appreciate the birds singing, the carp swirling and eating anything small and dumb enough to land on the water, the 15c temperature just as the suns coming up over the trees.

Now fuck this nature shite I gotta get home and crawl into my pit.

Back
Top Bottom