The Mega Crop Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry if you have done it before, but can you run through your grow for us? What medium you're in, your water type, how old the plants are, autos or photos, what lights they're under, how old they are, how much MC you're using and what else you're using in what quantities?

Whenever we try to give help it's good to get someone experience with what you have going on.

Some pics of your plants as well as closeups of the problems you're seeing would be helpful as well.

Of course I read it. I responded and tried to start helping. Well, good luck with it mate.
And I apologize for my response friend. I assumed you didn’t read my response as I said that nitro is killing my plants....see if I were to add 5 ml Calmag... my plants would go DARK green and every tip on the fan leaf will point down... my plants look like Eore lmao... so when you add cal mag do you experience this too or what do you think my issue is?

...so when you add cal mag do you experience this too or what do you think my issue is?

Nope, not at all. I use a 1:blushsmile:1 ratio of Mega Crop, Cal-Mag (2-0-0), and Silica. That's probably why @InTheShed is asking further questions since he's aware other are supplementing Cal-Mag without issue.

Something I've seen from day one. Dutchman places a recirculating pump in his res to keep things mixed. No sediment that way.

Which Calmag are you using? You may have mentioned it but this thread moves too fast for me to hunt it down. The 1:blushsmile:1 ratio is assuming your calmag is 2-0-0. I recommend 1-0-0 to keep the N levels low. Please tell me you are not using GLN's pot of gold calmag.
Right now I am using botanicare... needless to say it does not work. (For me) lol but I just ordered this calmag-iron supplement by “general organics CaMg+“ .... does anyone think that this will work? Lol ugh I hope so

Ok i can’t do that until tomorrow as I work night shift and won’t be home until 7 am... so tomorrow morning I’m gonna break out the pics, journal, and everything else and I will Be able to give you everything from when I fed- to how much I fed and I’ll add some pics. Hopefully we can get to the bottom of this! Thanks for putting up with my BS guys.

Now im
Going to add all that info tomorrow but a quick question regarding this new cal mag product it’s on MZON... it’s by “general organics” it’s called CaMg+ ... I’m reading through it’s description now and I don’t see anything about nitrogen being an ingredient... is there anyone on here that can verify this product has no nitrogen?? If it does can someone specify how much it has? Would this be a better alternative then the botanicare im currently using?

And others with issue!

Many of those are with supplements other than Cal-Mag, and even from Greenleaf themselves (Sweet Candy and Bud Explosion). Wouldn't touch Greenleaf's Cal-Mag with a 10 foot pole.

Right now I am using botanicare... needless to say it does not work. (For me) lol but I just ordered this calmag-iron supplement by “general organics CaMg+“ .... does anyone think that this will work? Lol ugh I hope so

From what I am seeing, its 1-0-0, so there is some nitrogen, not that that is a bad thing. My supplement is a clone of Botanicare at 2-0-0. Something else has to be amiss. I have no issue at 6g Mega Crop, 5ml Cal Mag and 5 ml Silica in a peat based soil-less mix.

camg.jpg

I use the same brand, except mine is called CaMg, no +. From what I understand it has an NPK of 0-0-0 so you should be golden. My NPK is 1-0-0 for the calmag.
That might be my holy grail right there lol because EVERYTHING is going perfect the only issue I’m having is not with the calcium but the nitrogen in the cal mag product ... but yes I double checked this is CaMg+ so hopefully it’s good stuff. Thank u for verifying... I’ll be back tomorrow with all the info u guys need to help me get back on track. Thanks again everyone and sorry again for being a dickhead.

DrFeelGood back off to 3/4 dose Mega Crop. If it's hitting serious, flush then back off to 3/4.

Some strains will get nitrogen toxicity at 6g/gal especially if flowering or close.

Some Autoflower you can't go above 1/2 strength. My Power Plant auto only likes 1/2 strength and I had to walk it up slow. The Critical Kush likes 3/4 strength but both go N toxic at full strength. I caught it way early on mine and didn't get any defeciencies.

Also mix your batch and let it set overnight. If I don't I have undissolved CalMag. Caught some undissolved white one day and passed it to a buddy and he tested it, undissolved Cal and mag.

I do tend to add a little superthrive and only fertilize every other day.

Hope that helps bro.

This is the one I’m looking to buy! ... it says nothing about nitrogen , but your saying it has some in it?

That's what the 1 in 1-0-0 means. 1% Nitrogen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom