The Next Generation - Chocoloupe & Goldleaf - 3rd Grow In The GreenThunder Tent

I've got three clones already, though 2 are going to a new home. I have no idea what the end product is like and I have so many other strains to grow. I almost wish I had a warehouse but then it would become a job. Hey... there's an idea!! I used to think I'd take care of kids in my home after I retire... nope, not gonna happen. Plants it shall be!!
You could take care of nice well behaved Green Children!

I've learned I prefer the green children over the human variety, though I do look forward to grandchildren in the future
Yes, Grandchildren, you enjoy, give them chocolate, coke cola, a puppy and send them back home. They will love you forever. My daughter ask one time why my 5yr old grandson liked playing board games with Papa. I told her because we follow his rules and not the game rules. He always gets to win. She said I was supposed to make him follow the rules and I just smiled.

Kinda like clones!
Yes, sometimes that sensitive also. Care and Guidance.

I’m on vaca in Missouri… though I hesitate to label it ‘vacation’ because that implies a generically specific image. :confused::cool: My lodging is an old hide-a-bed in the ‘living room’ of my dad’s RV… he and my stepmom occupy the master bedroom in the RV so none of us has much privacy.
Also, the only cannabis brought is a cartridge AND I bought the wrong battery. :( So my dad, who hasn’t smoked in more than 30 years, tells me that he and my stepmom both smoke a little occasionally and she’d probably give me a bud!! 🤯 Shock of the century bc she’s always been a bit judgemental about my use.

I’ve never been so grateful for such brown looking weed in my life!! It actually looks better in my hand… It gives a decent high, very mellow… and I’m now quite relaxed. My dad even took a single hit with me tonight!!

Oh and last night I fell asleep to rolling thunder!! Awesome!

I am a neglectful journalist... but my plants are not ignored :p

I returned from Missouri yesterday... I will not be buying a home there! It was a nice thought, but I've decided to settle in the Pacific Northwest. It's WAAAYYYY too hot in the Midwest for me.

The tent jungle is a bit out of control... no scrog and not enough LST. They are all at least 5 feet tall and there's no room for them to get any taller. Hubby was in charge while I was out of town, and he's reluctant to tug and prune them; he seems to get that it's needed, but can't seem to bring himself to do it. I was able to pull the tallest ones down a bit, but they are 30 days in flower now so not very pliable.

This is Goldleaf 10 days ago...

And this is her now...

Chocolope has a sexy bent branch.... I think she wanted a scrog, eh?

Oh and poor Psycho was missing the pruning I give with most feeding sessions.... I gave her a gentle shake and she dropped her excess. This was about a third of what she shed

Where did it start?

Dangit.... I was afraid that's what you meant! I didn't measure at flip (though I've been meaning to, each grow, and always forget) I went back to see and I'd say they more than doubled in height. This was taken a few days after flipping (maybe almost a week)

5 plants in a 4x4

Welcome! I feel 5 is too many and originally planned 4... the 5th was added because she was kicked out of the auto closet (turned out to be photo) Also, I don't think I want to grow without a scrog, or at least better LST.

And.... NFTG is not a good option for coco, imho. I'm having a heck of a time with it and feel like we're limping to the finish line.

When I feed/water it drains into the coco VERY slowly. I am adding sfl-100 and Power-Si each feeding. I am down to 3 basic NFTG products: Medusa's, Gaia, Zeus. I've added cal-mag because I'm out of Herculean Harvest. Is this a mistake? I'm considering switching to GH Flora trio for the finish but not sure what havoc that might cause.
I’ll do a slurry test after the lights come back on but can anyone guess why my drainage is still so slow? And what can I do about it.

Back
Top Bottom