Katins's 2nd Micro Grow - White Widow Fem - 1 Square Foot Under LED

Looking nice and frosty in there K :thumb: - love that shot from the side, you get A really good look a t how fat they are, and into the frosty zone. Hope you get the filter sorted out :eek:

Thanks Amy. I am not worried too much this time about this filter. It was actually a huge improvement comparing to previous one. Last grow approx in week 5 of floweri g I was starting to panic a bit.. as I was struggling to keep the odors inside the apartment. This time I only started smelling her around the middle of week 7 and that is only close around the box. And it does not seem to be getting worse. So might even wait a bit more before chop. I'll decide on the go.
To summarize - filter is a huge improvement, but not yet where I want it to be :)

Week 13 day 7, week 8 day 7

It is chop day. Little by little the smell started expanding, so I decided to chop. Maybe a bit early. Sorry, forgot to take trich pictures. But here are a couple I took:

Wet weight 110 g.

I am a bit disappointed and greatly impressed at the same time. Disappointed because I failed to use the box space at it's full potential. Impressed because i managed to get only 20% less wet weight with a plant 60% smaller. That is compared to my first grow. So I reckon it is an improvement whether it is because of my new QB120 lights or better genetics.
Thanks everyone who followed along.
Now to wait for dry weight and a smoke report :)

Week 13 day 7, week 8 day 7

It is chop day. Little by little the smell started expanding, so I decided to chop. Maybe a bit early. Sorry, forgot to take trich pictures. But here are a couple I took:

Wet weight 110 g.

I am a bit disappointed and greatly impressed at the same time. Disappointed because I failed to use the box space at it's full potential. Impressed because i managed to get only 20% less wet weight with a plant 60% smaller. That is compared to my first grow. So I reckon it is an improvement whether it is because of my new QB120 lights or better genetics.
Thanks everyone who followed along.
Now to wait for dry weight and a smoke report :)

I figure that is a decent harvest for a small grow space..... :thumb:

I figure that is a decent harvest for a small grow space..... :thumb:

I'll fancy some weed over no weed anytime :) so yeah, we can call it decent harvest :)
But now I am pretty sure I can go past 40 g dry with my setup. Will see next grow :)

I'll fancy some weed over no weed anytime :) so yeah, we can call it decent harvest :)
But now I am pretty sure I can go past 40 g dry with my setup. Will see next grow :)

I'm sure you will improve as time goes along. :thumb:

Will you be making a new journal or continuing this one??

New one. I'll post a link here.
I feel perpetual journals are unfair to those who are only interested in particular strain, growing environment etc. And will be reading it later, not "live" as the grow goes.

New one. I'll post a link here.
I feel perpetual journals are unfair to those who are only interested in particular strain, growing environment etc. And will be reading it later, not "live" as the grow goes.

Oh....... Love you then BRUH!!!!! :high-five:

I have a hard time reading those eternal journals. I have this irritating thing about knowing every post from the beginning. I lose track easily...o_O

Congrats on a decent grow mate! It may not have been huge but was certainly one of the coolest looking plants ive seen here. Classic LST. :)

Me currently waiting for the seeds to mature on my Spacebox plants. Having just about finished that one, and followed this thread i reckon im going to put some seeds in and try another small space / spacebox grow.

Plan is to try and get 12 or15 plants in small pots. Top them once early , and go 12 /12 a week after topping them.

If it fwarks up and gets too crowded i can always transfer to the tent.

I reckon can get a grow like that done in 60-70 days will be good since i am travelling end June and need to have any new grow done and dusted by then.

Seeyahs!

Congrats on a decent grow mate! It may not have been huge but was certainly one of the coolest looking plants ive seen here. Classic LST. :)

Me currently waiting for the seeds to mature on my Spacebox plants. Having just about finished that one, and followed this thread i reckon im going to put some seeds in and try another small space / spacebox grow.

Plan is to try and get 12 or15 plants in small pots. Top them once early , and go 12 /12 a week after topping them.

If it fwarks up and gets too crowded i can always transfer to the tent.

I reckon can get a grow like that done in 60-70 days will be good since i am travelling end June and need to have any new grow done and dusted by then.

Seeyahs!

If you top them, you shall delay the sex maturity by a week, i think. Maybe try a 12/12 from seed and do a kind of mini SOG. But still, you need 55 days for buds to fully ripen and no chance for them to start blooming in 15 days. Take into account that sprouting may take a while, then depending on how deep you plant her, it will take some time to reach surface. So 70 days may become 73-75 easily. I'd say do it when you're in a less tight shedule. Ofcourse, you can always chop early. :)

Katins, do you know the wattage draw of the light? And the Umol output? Average distance from canopy?

Klaus

This is a 24 Volt board, and watts will depend on how many amps it receives. But you should not use it at more than 65W. If memory serves, the manufacturer also recomends sticking to the 65W max.
Regarding the umol, can't remember the exact number but it was something like 1.6 umol/W

Dry weight

Jar weighs 685 g, so my harvest is 25 g. And that is crazy, considering how small my plant was... this one is beyond my comprehension.
The humidity in the jar has settled at 76%, so I guess I shall lose a gram or two in the curing process (tips on that are welcome). I am opening the jar 3 times a day, for 5 to 10 minutes. Not measuring the time.

Funny thing is, current buds look fluffier than the ones from previous grow, how come they weigh more...? :)

Back
Top Bottom