The DeVille's White Widow & Bubbleicious - 8 Plants Under 2x Mars Pro II 320

Allright. Been out to buy soil. Tomorrow I will chop down all plants, then hang them to dry. Then I will fill up 10 autopots with soil and start a new grow. This time we'll have 4 strains. Will put all the strains that are supposed to be pollinated in there. 4 strains, 10 plants. Plus the clones that will not be with us anymore. All the clones have been topped and they're very ready for next stage. Will probably flower them already after a couple of weeks vegg.

Allright. Been out to buy soil. Tomorrow I will chop down all plants, then hang them to dry. Then I will fill up 10 autopots with soil and start a new grow. This time we'll have 4 strains. Will put all the strains that are supposed to be pollinated in there. 4 strains, 10 plants. Plus the clones that will not be with us anymore. All the clones have been topped and they're very ready for next stage. Will probably flower them already after a couple of weeks vegg.

Put 1 nappy in the bottom of 1 of your pots .
In pot put 1 inch soil,then the new nappy(diaper) then more soil .
Just try it man! I know you won't be disappointed its crazy!

They use the same crystals in the diapers to grow vegetables commercialy .
The crystals hold oxygen and you can water them with nutes .
They hold the nutes hold pH and are overall a miracle.
No salt build up at all.
Its unbelievable and really does needcto be tried to be believed.
Inch of soil, diaper ,fill up rest of pot with soil ,water through nutes till soaked.
Plant into it next day ,try it ,you will not want to grow any other way

Water absorbent crystals inside the diaper plus the diaper exterior makes for a luxury , oxygenated ,cant be overwatered,anti salt build up ,constant rood feeding hotel for the roots.
Makes huge plants huge buds
Wow thats very interesting!!! Would it work for coco peet too? Sounds worth a try.

Indeed I did. It sounds very interesting Grow Bro. I am interested in trying to grow your landrace. It could be interesting for breeding. I just have to work on finding a safe address you can send the seeds to. :) Thanks!

Deville did you get the dm i sent you about swazi mate?

Yip i get u on that one !!! All easy to plan but to execute it another story.
As we both non USA citizens!!
Things slacking here by us now!! Just waiting for regulations to be set. Cant wait.

DAY 71 - HARVEST DAY

Today I chopped all the plants and hang them up for drying. I also made a short video showing the plants and the lamps with a little melody I composed. Sent it to Mars-Hydro so they can publish it without revealing my identity. A little thank you for all the lamps :)

harvest_00113.jpg

3x Bubbleicious from Nirvana seeds & 4x White Widow from Dutch Passion

harvest_00212.jpg

White Widow - Dutch Passion

harvest_00312.jpg

Bubbleicious - Nirvana Seeds

Before I end this journal I want to show you my two Jack Herer Automatik from Advanced Seeds. Am spraying one of them with colloidal silver to create male parts in order to pollinate the other one and create seeds for next year's summer outside grow. (hopefully that will happen this time) The one to the left is the one I did not spray. The one to the right I did spray for about a week now.

Harvest_00410.jpg

I know - Should really paint this thing. Will do before the winter

Next journal will most likely be a perpetual grow. Getting tired of making new journals all the time.

Thanks for following! See you next time!

Over and out
DeVille

They dry slower then. The leaves and stems are wet and it makes everything dry more even too

Nice harvest, Deville :bravo:
I see you chop and hang without trimming. Is it just personal choice or is there other reasoning behind it? ;)

Just wanted to tell about my new journal :) All grows will be moved into my new journal. Getting tired of having to make new ones all the time. So I made a perpetual grow journal where I will include all the grow spaces.

Check it out!

Back
Top Bottom