The DeVille Presents - A Mars-Hydro Powerhouse - The Perpetual Grow

I only use vegg button during vegg. I tried with both buttons as well, but did not see any faster growth, just more heat and higher electricity costs. With 3 Mars Pro II Epistar 320, 8 Pro II Epistar 80 and one Pro Epistar 160 running in different rooms, I actually save a shitload of money on using vegg only during vegg. I save thousands during a year. Those lamps with all buttons pressed use 3600 watts. With only vegg buttons pressed they use approx 1800 watts.

Last time I filled a tent up with only two plants was in the Homebox evolution tent (80x80x160). With scrog I managed to get 250-350 grams in there depending on strain. That was with a Epistar Pro 160. That's 400 watt compared to HPS. This tent is not the double size, but it has the double amount of wattage. Perhaps when I receive the Mars bars, I will put them in there as well. That would give me around 1000 watts in there. Since it's summer now though, I fear the bars will raise the temperature in the tent too much. So maybe I will use 2 bars instead of 4 and then put a couple of bars in the main-room as well. Will see when I receive them. Will always find a use for them.

420-magazine-mobile1065641826.jpg

Did you give them permission to use your photos bru?

Yes I did. They can do whatever they want with those photos.

Did you give them permission to use your photos bru?

the_jacks.jpg

The Jack's are looking good :)

UPDATE #4

1x Big-Bud & 1x Pure Power Plant
Vegg Day - 33
Flowering - Day 1

FLIPPING THE SWITCH

Today I flipped the switch and we begin the coundown from 60. Both these strains finish in 60 days like clockwork. I really love them both. I checked the water and saw there is still like 10 liters left in the tank, so I'll add flowering nutes later this evening. Just have to wait for the light to turn on in the main-room where I keep the required nutes. Lights off at 11:00, on at 23:00. In main-room light off is at 09:30 and on at 21:30. Kinda wish I were a little earlier so I could have synced them. That would have made it a little bit easier on myself. Now I have to remember two different lighting schedules. That's ok though :)

The net is not filled up 100%, I've been away a few days and I see they are starting to look like something so I just flipped it. It will give me plenty this way. Looking really good I think. The plants are thriving.

flowering_day_1.jpg

Flowering day 1 - Vegg day 33 under 4x Mars Pro II 80's

Still waiting for the grow-bars from Mars-Hydro. This would have been the perfect time to add them to the setup. I should perhaps PM Sara @Mars Hydro later and ask how that's going. Think they're supposed to arrive soon.

And that's all from the Devil for now
Over and out

It's starting to flower in the tent now. But there is something I didn't think about. You know there is only two autopots in there. 15 liter autopots. The limited size of the rootballs will restrict the yield greatly. I see this happening in my main room as well because of the small containers. Therefore I will move from screen of green to sea of green in the main room. 12 autopots instead of 8. That should maximize potensial yield in that room. In the MH-Powerhouse I'll use my old Wilma hydrophonic system for next round. That should be perfect in the tent. 4 plants in hydro should give a lovely yield in that tent.

Just wanted to tell about my new journal :) When this grow is finished, all grows will be moved into my new journal. Getting tired of having to make new ones all the time. So I made a perpetual grow journal where I will include all the grow spaces.

Check it out!

Just wanted to tell about my new journal :) When this grow is finished, all grows will be moved into my new journal. Getting tired of having to make new ones all the time. So I made a perpetual grow journal where I will include all the grow spaces.

Check it out!

Nice

FINAL UPDATE!

I am sad to announce I will have to pull these plants. The Pure Power Plant is surely struggling and it has gone all hermie. Male parts everywhere. Since this is a clone from a plant I have flowered previously without any problems whatsoever, I have come to the conclusion it's most likely caused by heatstress from that heatwave we had this summer. I refuse to sacrifice all that space for one plant in a 15l pot, so I will pull also the Big-Bud plant. Instead I will put in my old Wilma hydrophonic system in that tent and grow Jack Herer and Trainwreck. For everyone who is interested in following that grow, please move along to this journal:

It's always hard to have to pull plants and to end a grow just like that. I was anticipating this harvest a lot. This is two of my favorite strains. This shows that also experienced growers can fuck it up now and then. We do however not give up. We plant new seeds and we move on. Until next time!

Over and out (for good this time)

DeVille

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us. Sorry you had to pull them.

We do however not give up. We plant new seeds and we move on.
:thumb:

I'm moving this to Completed Journals now.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom