Pat's Mars Hydro II 700W Grow

Sup Gärtner! I have been looking at those broeder but think I can't use the BioBizz organic nutes for it, not 100% sure though. If I go with the pure coco I will be feeding twice a day, going to put a res up, pretty much a 50-60L like you mentioned, get some nice airstones in there and have the dripper system going. Great for being able to go away for a day or two and not worry about it. For the future I will definitely try it and do a comparison. Will have to use different nutes too for that. Will be an interesting experiment to grow two monsters under two 600w HPS bulbs. One pure coco with organic nutes and one dwc with chem nutes, what you think? ;)

I woulnd't use full organic nutes for anykind of hydro since it's makes the water muddy and organic nutes lose their strenght when used only in water they need soil or coco to be good plus it's gonna smell really bad if you use them in hydro since they mostly made using urea and fish food hehe specially biobizz they smell really bad hehe

And yeah you can taste the difference soil vs hydro the soil gonna leave taste in the bud no matter how long you flush you can taste the soil in the bud hehe plus organic nutes should have longer flush

I got a question for you fellas out there. I know a 400w HPS is good for a 1m x 1m tent, but would a 600w in a cool hood be too much for that one??

Just might have to keep the tent door cracked and have adequate airflow

Makes sense bru, don't want to squeeze the light in and have some heat problems in the end .LoL blessings bru

I feel that. When I had my 600w &I LED in the flower tent I had i bit of heat I until I kept the door cracked and then I got the swamp cooler and now the door stays open in the flower tent during lights on

I feel that. When I had my 600w &I LED in the flower tent I had i bit of heat I until I kept the door cracked and then I got the swamp cooler and now the door stays open in the flower tent during lights on
I hope my cool hood will work bru, going to be running my inline fan through the hood just using passive intake. Hopefully it will be good enough. Ah still a while for me to save up for it though. Gonna be running the LED next round while I save up:passitleft:I got some sunlight photos of my buds too
420-magazine-mobile127145750.jpg

420-magazine-mobile931893238.jpg

420-magazine-mobile915785045.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1675664620.jpg

I hope my cool hood will work bru, going to be running my inline fan through the hood just using passive intake. Hopefully it will be good enough. Ah still a while for me to save up for it though. Gonna be running the LED next round while I save up:passitleft:I got some sunlight photos of my buds too
420-magazine-mobile127145750.jpg

420-magazine-mobile931893238.jpg

420-magazine-mobile915785045.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1675664620.jpg

Nice looking buds Pat!!

Shot bru :passitleft: can't wait to get my Gorilla Glue #1 going this next round. About a month still before I move so really excited. Blessings to you :Namaste:

I was looking at Gorilla Glue #4, thinking of picking up a couple of those beans and maybe Cinderella C99. So many choices out there LOL

Hey pat its been a while! Hope all is well in world!

Hey man im trying to figure out bitcoin but so many options its making my head spin. Can you provide some help? Not sure if its different since your in SA and im in USA but so confused
Whats up Bedroom!! Got some exciting news brother, should be about 3-4 weeks then my Gorilla Glue grow will start if all goes well and I move in when I am supposed to. Sure bru anything, so bitcoin is an electronic payment, though you need a "wallet", think of it as your own wallet, you won't be able to purchase with no money in it. This is where you would need to set this wallet up and transfer money into the account/wallet. I use LUNO Bitcoin app, you would need to verify your identity by giving a phone number or something of the sorts. I then add this wallet at my bank as a beneficiary to which I can make electronic money transfers, by making an order online you are required to pay with the bitcoins although currently the money would be in dollars/pounds/rands or whichever currency you use within your wallet. The website gives you about 15-20 minutes to make the payment, at this point you need to go on the app and purchase bitcoins from the deposit you made into the wallet. After you purchased them the app would be linked automatically so whenever I press to pay with the coins it goes directly from my wallet. I guess this is a massive explanation but the just of it :rofl: hope this make sense man, what are you planning on buying or would you want to purchase some new beans? Blessings!
I was looking at Gorilla Glue #4, thinking of picking up a couple of those beans and maybe Cinderella C99. So many choices out there LOL
LoL man there is way too many choices out there, the C99 is good with Jack Herer heritage and the Gorilla Glue is just a little beast. Really stoked to get the GG going as it is a lovely looking plant when grown out with dense sticky nugs for days :passitleft: do you perfer Indica or Sativa or a nice 50/50??

LoL man there is way too many choices out there, the C99 is good with Jack Herer heritage and the Gorilla Glue is just a little beast. Really stoked to get the GG going as it is a lovely looking plant when grown out with dense sticky nugs for days :passitleft: do you perfer Indica or Sativa or a nice 50/50??[/QUOTE]

Honestly I really know what I prefer. I am relatively new to smoking cannabis. I smoked a few times as a teenager. Then I joined the Marine Corps and didn't touch the stuff for the 22 years I was in. I got out and smoked a couple times with my brother but never knew what I was smoking. It wasn't until I hurt my back and tried a few strains to help with the pain. I was absolutely amazed at the pain killing ability of the Alaskan Thunderfuck strain I got while I out in Seattle (Sativa dominant according to the label). I also tried Lemon Skunk (Sativa Dominant) and liked it for a daytime use (though not as good with pain relief as the ATF), Chemdawg #4 (Indica dominant according to the label) a good bedtime smoke for me(though not as good with the pain relief as the ATF), UW Purp (indica) that was ok...not as strong for bedtime as the Chemdawg or for the pain...just kind of chill indica, and a Cali Trainwreck strain that my brother grew and that was a decent strain.

So for pain, the ATF is my clear winner and the reason I chose to grow it first. I am growing the Durban Poison to test how I like a good strong Sativa, the Blueberry for a good pain killing indica, and the Blue Kush as pretty close to 50/50 hybrid with pain killing benefit of the Blueberry. Long answer and still unclear on a pretty straight forward question and maybe after this grow I will have an actual answer LOL!!

What about you Pat, do you have a preference or favorite strain?

LoL man there is way too many choices out there, the C99 is good with Jack Herer heritage and the Gorilla Glue is just a little beast. Really stoked to get the GG going as it is a lovely looking plant when grown out with dense sticky nugs for days :passitleft: do you perfer Indica or Sativa or a nice 50/50??

Honestly I really know what I prefer. I am relatively new to smoking cannabis. I smoked a few times as a teenager. Then I joined the Marine Corps and didn't touch the stuff for the 22 years I was in. I got out and smoked a couple times with my brother but never knew what I was smoking. It wasn't until I hurt my back and tried a few strains to help with the pain. I was absolutely amazed at the pain killing ability of the Alaskan Thunderfuck strain I got while I out in Seattle (Sativa dominant according to the label). I also tried Lemon Skunk (Sativa Dominant) and liked it for a daytime use (though not as good with pain relief as the ATF), Chemdawg #4 (Indica dominant according to the label) a good bedtime smoke for me(though not as good with the pain relief as the ATF), UW Purp (indica) that was ok...not as strong for bedtime as the Chemdawg or for the pain...just kind of chill indica, and a Cali Trainwreck strain that my brother grew and that was a decent strain.

So for pain, the ATF is my clear winner and the reason I chose to grow it first. I am growing the Durban Poison to test how I like a good strong Sativa, the Blueberry for a good pain killing indica, and the Blue Kush as pretty close to 50/50 hybrid with pain killing benefit of the Blueberry. Long answer and still unclear on a pretty straight forward question and maybe after this grow I will have an actual answer LOL!!

What about you Pat, do you have a preference or favorite strain?[/QUOTE]
Man waaaaayyy too many choices out there to be able to say what is the best. Tbh I haven't tried any really good strains. Have been smoking only a few years, South Africa does not have alot of good strains like overseas, I have had some PurpKush and LemKush but that is about it for exotic strains :rofl: the next grow will be much better though! Properly excited to start a new grow and test out good genetics. If I had to say the Ayahausca Purple would be on top of my list to grow out and see what that is like.
Opps, screwed up the quote on that response
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:No worries brother

Pat I cant wait for your next grow!!! Oh man gg4 is amazing!!! Please let us know when you start!!

Well I just got a ton of seeds ill post on my thread but these will have to wait!

I just bought from midweek song 2 grand daddy purple and 2 night nurse regs. Im hoping for at least one female and ill breed them. It will be gdp x night nurse. Ill call it doodoo daddy. It will be for sleep!

Thank you so much for the bitcoin help pat! +reps
Always a pleasure bru sorry it got to you a bit late, I saw you aleady figured it out when I went back to check on your journal :rofl: felt like a pawpaw

Pat I cant wait for your next grow!!! Oh man gg4 is amazing!!! Please let us know when you start!!

Well I just got a ton of seeds ill post on my thread but these will have to wait!

I just bought from midweek song 2 grand daddy purple and 2 night nurse regs. Im hoping for at least one female and ill breed them. It will be gdp x night nurse. Ill call it doodoo daddy. It will be for sleep!

Man I am pretty stoked if I can get 0.6-0.7gpw on this next grow I will be a happy chap! Will definitely tell all the okes when I will start, Pat Wrestles a Gorilla :ganjamon: I saw you got those GDP and NN beans man I honestly hope for your part it comes out exactly what you want. LoL Doodoo Daddy, I am sold! Who wouldn't want to grow that, I think for me that would be a great strain working night shift and all, get some proper sleep during the day. Hope you are still well brother, have you been eyeing some more cob light fixtures? So many things I would love to get but sheesh the money :rofl: prostitution for cobs, good for ages 5-95

I just started my bit coin wallet as well.....gotta wait a couple days for the "funds" to be available. Will be interesting to use since so many of the sites sell with a substantial discount if pay with bitcoins so I am all over that!!

how's it going Pat? All well with your grows?

Back
Top Bottom