Katins's First Bagseed Micro Grow - Soil & CFL's

Congrats Katin! I see you went with the wet trim, wise man haha. I'll tell you what, you got more bud than I thought someone could get with those CFL's. Because of you I now know I could bring my operation down to a stealth Grow if I ever needed to, it was honestly a great opportunity to watch you from seed to harvest and you put in 150% effort and it surely shows. Just 1 last tip as I said before, next grow get some CO2 in there, research the benefits/cost decide for yourself, but you won't regret it.

Re: Katins's First Bagseed Micro Grow - Soil & CFL's

Hey guys, moment of truth.. :) scales don't lie, and they say that I came exatly halfway short of my 50 g goal :)
I did not weigh the trim, but I think it shall give me a batch or two of brownies :)
Here are some pics:

Wet/dry
420-magazine-mobile277337525.jpg

420-magazine-mobile369616993.jpg

420-magazine-mobile853716928.jpg

Everything is sitting on the shelf curing. First smoke should be around mid December or as a Christmas treat..

Learned a lot during this grow. Maybe could have veged a few days longer, as there was a bit space left. Definitely could have bloomed longer if my carbon filter would not start failing. Maybe the strain was not as productive. Maybe the lights :) Anyway, won't be long until my next grow. For that I shall need to decide between the White Widow fem. and Northern Lights auto fem. seeds :)
For now, back to the charts. Upgrade lights, upgrade filter, and see you all in my next grow journal soon! :) And thanks for your help once again folks!

I think this journal can be marked as completed, as smoke report would not make any sense because the atrain is unknown. I may post it anyway, if I'm in the mood though :)

Great job buddy! Its never enough If you are talking about yield. Still I think you Did a wonderfull job. Be proud of What you got, not sad for What you are missing .

I cant wait to see the next journal including the upgrades :D Please do not forget to let me know at my journal when you are starting it!

Oh and I would do a smoke report for Sure, the strain is less important then your findings about This strain ;)

Great stuff K! Nice to wake up to this update just landed. How was the scissor hash? .

To mark the journal complete, you just report it - report one of you're own posts - which lets the mods know you're done. Then they'll tie it up and move it to the completed journals section.

Best of luck with the upgrades.

Great stuff K! Nice to wake up to this update just landed. How was the scissor hash? .

To mark the journal complete, you just report it - report one of you're own posts - which lets the mods know you're done. Then they'll tie it up and move it to the completed journals section.

Best of luck with the upgrades.

Thanks Amy! To be honest, I ruined my scissor hash... I like to keep my tools and stuff clean and tidy, after I was done with triming and put stuff to dry, I just grabbed a rag, some rubbing alcohol and... F@#$...
Excellent job Katin, perfectly executed grow
Cheers mate, I would not say it was perfect, but as a first attempt at growing anything, I will take it for sure..
Great job buddy! Its never enough If you are talking about yield. Still I think you Did a wonderfull job. Be proud of What you got, not sad for What you are missing .

I cant wait to see the next journal including the upgrades :D Please do not forget to let me know at my journal when you are starting it!

Oh and I would do a smoke report for Sure, the strain is less important then your findings about This strain ;)
Oh yeah.. more of the good stuff please..!
Cheers bud, I will let you know for sure :)

By the looks, Mr A arrived after the party, I skipped through your journey and you smashed it, well done :passitleft:

I love a good micro grow, I grow in a small space, well 2, a 2x2x2ft cupboard for veg and a 2x2x2.5ft wooden box for flower. I'm currently running 3 in flower and the struggle for space is real.

DSC_067718.JPG

When I started, first grow was with just the flower box and 2 plants from clone, pulled 27g in total.

By the looks, Mr A arrived after the party, I skipped through your journey and you smashed it, well done :passitleft:

I love a good micro grow, I grow in a small space, well 2, a 2x2x2ft cupboard for veg and a 2x2x2.5ft wooden box for flower. I'm currently running 3 in flower and the struggle for space is real.

DSC_067718.JPG

When I started, first grow was with just the flower box and 2 plants from clone, pulled 27g in total.
Yep, Mr. A is a bit late... good thing I wrote everything down for ya..

Nice little box you have there!
Yeah, I fell in love with my box and the micro grow :) For my consumption habbits even this 24 g harvest shall last me for at least half a year. That is if I am not too generous with relatives and friends..

Good job don't worry about the yield it's never enough anyway when it comes to micro grows lol. I'm still not harvesting as much as I'd like yet either. Looks nice and frosty don't forget to give us some good bud shots in a week or so.

Yep, Mr. A is a bit late... good thing I wrote everything down for ya.. .

Nice little box you have there!
Yeah, I fell in love with my box and the micro grow :) For my consumption habbits even this 24 g harvest shall last me for at least half a year. That is if I am not too generous with relatives and friends.. .

Haha damn I'll go through a damn QP harvest in a 4-6 weeks.

Haha damn I'll go through a damn QP harvest in a 4-6 weeks.
Lol, well I am truly blessed that the only thing I cure with this medicine is a bad day :) or a good day... in that case I celebrate with it :)

Mr A is always late, never normally miss the party tho. Is there a second journal? :passitleft:
There soon will be. This grow revealed a flaw in my filter, needed to chop down a bit early 'cause of the smell making its way outside my apartment. Also waiting for new lights to arrive hopefully next week. Some tinkering and we're good to go for a second attempt. This time with a known seed :)

There soon will be. This grow revealed a flaw in my filter, needed to chop down a bit early 'cause of the smell making its way outside my apartment. Also waiting for new lights to arrive hopefully next week. Some tinkering and we're good to go for a second attempt. This time with a known seed :)

No chance of upgrading to a tent in the future? Even a small tent crammed in the closet could yield you a nice QP+.

No chance of upgrading to a tent in the future? Even a small tent crammed in the closet could yield you a nice QP+.
There is such chance :) but that will be in a few years, when we buy a house. There will be a dark room dedicated to this :) for now - only this box :)

Back
Top Bottom