Katins's First Bagseed Micro Grow - Soil & CFL's

Thanks guys! I have read quite a bit about drying and stuff, but one thing is reading, and another is doing what you read to your own harvest..

Anyway, here she is, stripped naked....
420-magazine-mobile411776548.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1854525788.jpg

Tomorrow night I shall chop her :)

but one thing is reading, and another is doing what you read to your own harvest.. .

So true! .

This for me is only the third time I've harvested dried and cured, and this one feels much more relaxed .. Is working better as well...

She looks tops K! ..

Katins's First Bagseed Micro Grow - Soil & CFL's

Alright so it's time! Haha well in regards to your seek for advice about what to do after chopping her. I'll tell you what I do because like you said, reading about things and experiencing them or having experiences from other people are all different in reality. So I chop and trim (aka wet trim) and hang her in a dark environment around 60% humidity for 1-2weeks, the longer the better but whence she's dry u have to put her in the jars which in most cases usually takes less than 2 weeks. I open the jar twice a day. Once for 30 mins in the AM and once for 30 mins (roughly 12 hours )later in the PM for the first week. After the first week is up, I open the jar for 30 mins to 3 hours once a day, every other day. You will see and smell the difference every week. Put a magnetic hygrometer inside the lid of the mason jar while you store it, never let the humidity go over 65% for long. It will happen so catch it while it does and open the jar to exchange the air for a couple hours when that happens.... rinse and repeat my friend and you will have smoke that u can't even feel go down your throat.

I forgot to mention that if you trim her after she dries, it's going to be VERY difficult and a pain in the ass. It's better for the plant to be trimmed after she dries but it's such a pain in the ass hardly anybody does it. You will see if you decide to do it that way, may be the last time you do it that way haha

Cheers mate! Wish there was a method to dry them in jars.. haha I so want to seal them as this stealth grow is becoming more of a loud "HI, I GROW WEED OVER HERE!!" grow...
Can't wait to get my hands on upgrading the box a bit.

They have some devices you can buy for what your looking for I think, just google stealth drying/curing marijuana. And I forgot to mention a very important part. U need to have a fan blowing on the buds while it's drying. You have a very strong possibility of getting mold of you don't, it happened to me.

Cheers mate! Wish there was a method to dry them in jars.. haha I so want to seal them as this stealth grow is becoming more of a loud "HI, I GROW WEED OVER HERE!!" grow... .
Can't wait to get my hands on upgrading the box a bit.

That right there is exactly Why I bought a Carbon filter. After 2 weeks I cant do without anymore :p

Without filter is like a neon sign above the front door ...

Gorgeous harvest Katins! Going to be some top notch smoke - I'd be VERY happy to pull that with a CFL grow

Happy harvest katins! Its a good weight and never enough ;) Its your own made medicine so It should be amazing! I wonder How much they Will upgrade in buds when you upgrade the lights. Have a great night/morning ?

Wow, I just found this thread today and binged for several hours. Katin, much respect. You were on top of the grow the whole time which is why I believe you had minimal (0 imo) snags. I've been researching as I plan to get my own thing going and your journal is going to be a great resource. This entire forum is fantastic and inspiring.

Thanks everyone!
I was hoping for at least 35 g dried, and I don't see it happening. That is why I am a bit bitter. However, I have my first grow under the belt and a good starting point for improvement :)
Thanks for each and everyones contribution to this grow journal, you guys have been of great help at all times!

Congrats on your harvest! There's no experience like trimming your first buds. Small box small lights but still a beautifully homegrown plant imho. You have to start somewhere and I loved watching you progress. You're going to kill it with your new QB. Congrats again man.

Back
Top Bottom