Katins's First Bagseed Micro Grow - Soil & CFL's

Doubt it. Even if so, shouldn't 25 days of plain water be enough to flush them..?
Leaves are turning yellow, like chlorosis effect. Tips are browning. She shows signs of defficiencys to me if anything.. that is why it is so confusing :) but what the hell, it is her final weeks, think she will make it anyway :)

I'd think 25 days of water would be more then enough as long as there was a lot of run off. The ppm rise is coming from somewhere, it'll be interesting to see if you find anything in the soil after harvest that'd account for it.

Morning shot:
420-magazine-mobile1903539046.jpg

All leaves are pretty much turning pale yellowish green around veins. Will be less trimming...

Yea she's doing exactly what she's suppose to be doing towards the end, and from everything that I've read and tested about harvesting CBD plants, it's best to have more amber than cloudy trichomes. THC degrades much faster than CBD, so by the time you have about 50% amber trichomes half the THC will be transformed into CBN and whatever else they turn into

Yea she's doing exactly what she's suppose to be doing towards the end, and from everything that I've read and tested about harvesting CBD plants, it's best to have more amber than cloudy trichomes. THC degrades much faster than CBD, so by the time you have about 50% amber trichomes half the THC will be transformed into CBN and whatever else they turn into
Oh, I don't care about CBD... :) good to know this degradation stuff. Won't wait for too many amber for sure. :) will test the trichs this weekend. Saturday would be 6 weeks and 4 days since flip. What time/ratio is best to harvest for the most THC?

For that I couldn't tell you from my experience :( sorry bud. I go for high CBD low THC. I do have some low CBD strains that my wife likes because you get really high and for that straight I usually let them go until I see at least 10% Amber... but it's all preference you'll have to see if you like for THC than CBN and whatever else gets you high. I haven't tested any of my high THC strains because I don't enjoy the high. But everyone else loves it so maybe you want 20% or less amber trichomes to get a nice healthy high, in my opinion that would be a great trial and error starting point

How long had the lights been off? wouldn't disturb them to far into their dark cycle because they essentially restart their dark cycle when they are disturbed with light and require that much more extra darkness... Though it's not the end of the world if you snap a pic a few min after they cut out.

So, guys, looking at those trichs, is there a tiny little slimmest chance that I could chop her on sunday? That would be 6 weeks and 6 days from flip, so technically 7 weeks. She stinks badly and the smell is getting a bit out of control.
Also, like I said, I would like as little couch lock effect as posible and I can see quite a few opaque trichs already and a few amber here and there.

Katins's First Bagseed Micro Grow - Soil & CFL's

...from everything that I've read and tested about harvesting CBD plants, it's best to have more amber than cloudy trichomes. THC degrades much faster than CBD, so by the time you have about 50% amber trichomes half the THC will be transformed into CBN and whatever else they turn into

I'm sure I read recently on the forum that for better CBD you harvest at the early end of the 'window'. Maybe I misunderstood what I read. Ill have to go back and check. Do you have a good reading reference you could point me to? .

So, guys, looking at those trichs, is there a tiny little slimmest chance that I could chop her on sunday? That would be 6 weeks and 6 days from flip, so technically 7 weeks. She stinks badly and the smell is getting a bit out of control.
Also, like I said, I would like as little couch lock effect as posible and I can see quite a few opaque trichs already and a few amber here and there.

I thought a week from those pics (for good high, no couchlock), but maybe Sunday. Only you'll know how much it's progressed by then. Gee it looks lovely. A couple of those trich forest pics are very cool . Ripening very well...

Re: Katins's First Bagseed Micro Grow - Soil & CFL's

I'm sure I read, was advised, recently on the forum that you harvest at the early end of the 'window' for better CBD. Maybe I misunderstood what I read. Do you have a good reading reference you could point me to on that ? .

I thought a week from those pics (for good high, no couchlock), but maybe Sunday. Only you'll know how much it's progressed by then. Gee it looks lovely. A couple of those trich forest pics are very cool . Ripening very well...
Guess I'll take some trich pics on sunday and we can all decide :)

So, guys, looking at those trichs, is there a tiny little slimmest chance that I could chop her on sunday? That would be 6 weeks and 6 days from flip, so technically 7 weeks.

The answer is a definite YES. You can surely chop her at any point in time now, you just will be limiting the type of high you get. From the looks at your trichomes I would say that the high you would get would be an anxiety filled head high with no couchlock at all. Too many clear trichomes in my opinion, but come Sunday she may be ready. As soon as you see the majority of the trichomes turn CLOUDY, chop her so you will get all that THC. Whence they turn cloudy she's only going to lose THC from that point and gain the other cannabinoids.

I'm sure I read recently on the forum that for better CBD you harvest at the early end of the 'window'. Maybe I misunderstood what I read. Ill have to go back and check. Do you have a good reading reference you could point me to?

Hello Amy, so when it comes to reading everything that people write in all these post, most of what people write are mostly opinions. Myself included, what I do is weeks to months of research on a particular topic of marijuana and study it until I fully understand it, or until u understand as much as I can to the point that the only other answers I will get is from a real botanist. I believe it's against the rules to link outside sources into the 420 community, but there is great information on the website itself. What you should do is read as much information as you can about whatever topic you have, consider most of them as an opinion unless they show proof, and make your best educated guess on who is right... only a botanist truly knows all this information, and from trial and error for most people like myself. Good luck

Evening report... again :) sorry been too busy in the morning.

420-magazine-mobile577970784.jpg

420-magazine-mobile94263658.jpg

And some bud trich shots.
420-magazine-mobile1686863999.jpg

420-magazine-mobile195400491.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1459007002.jpg

Pretty opaque to me... gave her the last watering, 500 ml.
Ready or not, sunday will be the chop day.

While picking out wilty leaves, accidentally "dipped" my fingers into a few lower buds. Daaamn the smell was so nice on those fingers. Very rich citrus. Wonder what strain could it be.

Evening report... again :) sorry been too busy in the morning.

420-magazine-mobile577970784.jpg

420-magazine-mobile94263658.jpg

And some bud trich shots.
420-magazine-mobile1686863999.jpg

420-magazine-mobile195400491.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1459007002.jpg

Pretty opaque to me... gave her the last watering, 500 ml.
Ready or not, sunday will be the chop day.

While picking out wilty leaves, accidentally "dipped" my fingers into a few lower buds. Daaamn the smell was so nice on those fingers. Very rich citrus. Wonder what strain could it be.

Looking gorgeous K!

You know, you could always start a thread 'who can identify this strain?' Or something like that. You might not get the actual strain but there's plenty round here that might be able to spot what genetic traits it has (I'm not one of them unfortunately!). Could give you an idea of 'ancestry'. Guess you'll find out soon enough it's effects - if you decide to sample before cure that is (and doesn't everyone!? Always tastes bad tho' .).

Look forward to the harvest pics!!

Looking gorgeous K!

You know, you could always start a thread 'who can identify this strain?' Or something like that. You might not get the actual strain but there's plenty round here that might be able to spot what genetic traits it has (I'm not one of them unfortunately!). Could give you an idea of 'ancestry'. Guess you'll find out soon enough it's effects - if you decide to sample before cure that is (and doesn't everyone!? Always tastes bad tho' .).

Look forward to the harvest pics!!

Thanks Amy!
Yeah, I know I could do that, just not sure if it is worth the effort... it is either the strain that I like, or the strain that I don't. And the strain I won't be able to grow in future anyway :) It was just a really very good smell of citrus that made me think knowing the strain would be nice just for records.
Regarding the effects, guess we'll have to wait until it is cured :) I am quite patient.. Another thing is I am a recreational social stoner :) I enjoy my weed shared. Rarely do I go and roll myself a J alone. Maybe I shall taste some scisor hash if there is any :)

Back
Top Bottom