The DeVille's White Widow & Bubbleicious - 8 Plants Under 2x Mars Pro II 320

DAY 71 - HARVEST DAY

Today I chopped all the plants and hang them up for drying. I also made a short video showing the plants and the lamps with a little melody I composed. Sent it to Mars-Hydro so they can publish it without revealing my identity. A little thank you for all the lamps :)

harvest_00113.jpg

3x Bubbleicious from Nirvana seeds & 4x White Widow from Dutch Passion

harvest_00212.jpg

White Widow - Dutch Passion

harvest_00312.jpg

Bubbleicious - Nirvana Seeds

Before I end this journal I want to show you my two Jack Herer Automatik from Advanced Seeds. Am spraying one of them with colloidal silver to create male parts in order to pollinate the other one and create seeds for next year's summer outside grow. (hopefully that will happen this time) The one to the left is the one I did not spray. The one to the right I did spray for about a week now.

Harvest_00410.jpg

I know - Should really paint this thing. Will do before the winter

Next journal will most likely be a perpetual grow. Getting tired of making new journals all the time.

Thanks for following! See you next time!

Over and out
DeVille
A perpetual grow would suit you bro!! You always have SO much on the go!!! Im going to be harvesting dp soon. How long do u hang it like that upside down. How do u cure yours??

I want to end this journal with some video and music I wrote. Made this for Mars-Hydro as a thank you for all the cool lamps they have given me this year. I mean - 4 Mars Pro II Epistar 80, 4 grow bars, a COB and a tent. That's worth something :) I won two contests in one year. Not bad

[video=youtube;F1lATVWxVRE]
[/video]

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.:goodjob:

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

DAY 71 - HARVEST DAY

Today I chopped all the plants and hang them up for drying. I also made a short video showing the plants and the lamps with a little melody I composed. Sent it to Mars-Hydro so they can publish it without revealing my identity. A little thank you for all the lamps :)

harvest_00113.jpg

3x Bubbleicious from Nirvana seeds & 4x White Widow from Dutch Passion

harvest_00212.jpg

White Widow - Dutch Passion

harvest_00312.jpg

Bubbleicious - Nirvana Seeds

Before I end this journal I want to show you my two Jack Herer Automatik from Advanced Seeds. Am spraying one of them with colloidal silver to create male parts in order to pollinate the other one and create seeds for next year's summer outside grow. (hopefully that will happen this time) The one to the left is the one I did not spray. The one to the right I did spray for about a week now.

Harvest_00410.jpg

I know - Should really paint this thing. Will do before the winter

Next journal will most likely be a perpetual grow. Getting tired of making new journals all the time.

Thanks for following! See you next time!

Over and out
DeVille
How many oz per plant?

Upps! Am having some problems. After I hanged the plants to dry, we got this heavy rainfall. Now for the past two days, the humidity in the room I use for drying has been 75%.......

Opened up the door to allow the moisture to escape. If humidity still won't go down I'll have to move them. Wish I could reduce humidity in there to 62% - now that would be something

There's an old rule about pot size and yield which I of course didn't think about at all. If I did I would of course use all 12 pots to increase yield. When you are a beginner and grow in soil, as a rule of thumb you can expect:

1 gallon (3,7 liter) container = half ounce (15 g) yield
2 gallon (7,5 liter) container = 1 ounce (28 g) yield
5 gallon (18 liter) container = 2.5 ounce (70 g) yield
7 gallon (26 liter) container = 4 ounce (113 g) yield
10 gallon (37 liter) container = 5-6 ounce (140-170 g) yield
20 gallon (75 liter) container = 10+ ounce (283 g+) yield
100 gallon (378 liter ) container = 50 ounce (1.4 kg)

No matter how much I train the plants, the container size will end up limiting the yield. My results are better than this rule of thumb. But I am not happy. If I used all the pots, I would have ended up with 300-400 grams more than I did. Also if I used clones instead of seeds and only used high producing plants, I would end up with a better yield. When you grow new strains from seeds a lot of variation is to be expected. Next time I grow these strains I will of course use the highest producing plants (Already started a new grow where I am doing just that, this time with all 12 pots)

Anyway - Here are the dry weights:

White Widow #1 60 gramsHarvested one month early due to the plant going hermie. Am trying to grow the plant over again now to see if I can manage to do it without causing it to hermie this time. Think it will yield much more if it gets to go to the end
White Widow #295 gramsClassic White Widow. High potency.
White Widow #370 gramsDisappointing the yield was so low on this plant as it was the most beautiful of them all. This is the plant covered in thick brown pistils. I have never seen a plant this covered in brown. Potency is high. Will try to cross it with Big-Bud #3 Purple pheno and see if we can catch the color and increase yield.
White Widow #4120 gramsVery classic White Widow pheno. High yielder and high potency. Will cross it with Big-Bud #3 Purple pheno and see if we can create a high yielding plant with both the characteristics of these strains.
White Widow #5125 gramsAnother classic White Widow. This is a purple pheno. The highest yielder this round. Will also cross this one with Big-Bud #3 Purple pheno and see if we can create a purple high yielding devil
Bubbleicious #190 gramsNice fat buds and beautiful color. Purple and full of pistils. Very lovely smell.
Bubbleicious #250 gramsVery disappointing plant. Smaller than the others. But very beautiful.
Bubbleicious #390 gramsNice fat buds and beautiful color. Very lovely smell.
TOTAL WEIGHT700 grams

That's an average of 95 grams per plant and well above what is expected from a 15 liter pot, but still less than half a gram per watt. In hydro I would be very close to 1 gram per watt, so it's a little disappointing. Will be interesting to try out hydro again and compare yield/size/smell and so on.

Next round we will beat that!

I don't think it's a hermie. I think it was stressed hermie. I want this challenge as a learning experience. If I can avvoid it going hermie this time, then I have learned something. If not, I pull it later

DeVille you are the Man
I hope you are back to full health ready for Christmas:high-five:
You are the reason I joined this forum , Awesome info even better vids and pics not to mention the humor and fun...( not the tick lol)
I am a Newbie to the game and am definatley going with Mars but am a little lost in what setup between 320 or COBs
would love if you could PM me with some advice.
thx again Ysterdayzhero

Back
Top Bottom