The Peeece-ful Gardeners Laboratory

Top of the morning to ya mr.Peeece looking very good ta be honest... If that was me 6-7 months ago I would of chopped her long time ago...lol. But I could go both ways to be fair, depends on your preferences on trichs.... I've never had a harvest of my own yet as life's hiccups have prevented me so far in my attempts....haha

But by the end of this summer I'll be able to give a more informed opinion on this matter...lol

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

My apologies for dropping pics without asking, but you the first I've shown...lol

Dude... Sharing is what this place is all about! I don't mind you sharing anything! How many girls are you gonna have there? Looks like a plentiful Brood taking shape!

Nice bags of dirt Smeegol :). I'm sure plenty of good things will be happening in there soon!

I'd say you got plenty of time on the one taken in regular light. That sugar leaf looks like the trichomes are mostly clear and they would go amber before the calyxes do. Wait for mostly cloudy on the calyxes and a hint of amber on the sugars. Unless you're looking for sleepy...!

I should have posted them better.. The top two pics are the same girl as the last one. just a different bud.

This is Cinderella99

This is White Widow X Big Bud

This morning, I said to hell with it and gave them another heavy feeding of nutes... My plan right now is, tonight I am going to defoliate my two vegging beauties, and then Wednesday evening give my Flowering girls a good healthy dose of straight H2O and then shut the lights out... I'll move my two veg girls into the dark at the same time and leave them both for 36 hours...
When the lights come back on, I'll chop the two flowering and give the two new flowering girls their first taste of Phosphorous and Potassium to get this show on the road. I'll be adding 2 more veg plants next week to the flower room, and then really kick this garden into gear!

Dude... Sharing is what this place is all about! I don't mind you sharing anything! How many girls are you gonna have there? Looks like a plentiful Brood taking shape!

Top of the evening to you mr.Peeece.... The only fems I have in that bunch are the 2x DP and 1x bubba Kush cbd... The rest are all regs but the ones that I'm getting the willies for are the 4x local genetics to be honest as it's totally new to me as the others are too....lol

I've never run this many so it's a big learning curve for me, can't wait I tell ya.......haha. It's the space I tell you that worries me but that's something that can be arranged......lol

Top of the evening to you mr.Peeece.... The only fems I have in that bunch are the 2x DP and 1x bubba Kush cbd... The rest are all regs but the ones that I'm getting the willies for are the 4x local genetics to be honest as it's totally new to me as the others are too....lol

I've never run this many so it's a big learning curve for me, can't wait I tell ya.......haha. It's the space I tell you that worries me but that's something that can be arranged......lol

Yah.. the space! Preaching to the Choir right there! I started with an old fridge...Grew two plants and LOVED IT! So the next summer, I built a small 4X4 5' tall box in my 10X14 shed in the backyard...And here I am today... 8X10 grow shed... Its industrial after this! LOL! I'll go and sub up in your journal! Grow Much Greenery Smeegol! Grow Much Greenery!

So I was trying to figure out if I should start a new grow journal for my next round... but decided I'm going to just let this one ride for the next run...

I walked into the grow shed this evening and decided I was going to trim up the two veg girls... get them ready to flip...

Here is the new grow journal particulars...
Strain: Grapefruit, and Sexbud (both Fem)
Female Seeds
I started three plants awhile ago... and I will have to go back and look when I dropped these beans as they were very healthy plants at one time, many moons ago, but then pretty much killed them, but brought these two back from their near death experience and am going to grow them into two Monsters... to be honest, I'm amazed that I have been able to bring them this far...

So here are all the clones and seedlings that I started... The three big ones on the left are Grapefruit, CBDurban, and SexBud, clones were Cinderella99 and White Widow X Big Bud...

Everybody was happy until I decided to Mix up some Bogadashki (probably spelt wrong)... I used honey, and left it to do its thing in the garage in a gallon jug for 4 days... I didn't plan on that long, but forgot about it... Well I didn't even think to check the PH and anyway... 2 days later they looked like this...

I tried to make clones out of numbers 1,2 and 3... so far I have good clones from 2 and 3... and I am holding onto hope, number 1 clone pulls through...

Number 4 and 5 are going into their 5 gal air-pot buckets tomorrow morning. I'll give them a couple weeks to settle in but I will flip them after that...

So since the time I took some clones, and saved two of them they have grown a bit wonky, and I was able to use one of my watering rings and introduced them to bondage...

I have been working these girls over and training them for about 4 weeks... maybe 6 since they regained enough strength from the poisoning I gave them...
And it brings me to today...
I'm gonna call them Mrs.Blue, and Mrs. Orange as I don't know which one is Grapefruit and which one is Sexbud... lol!

Before I gave them a haircut...

I trimmed and added some new restraints... Realized that there is some serious potential here fellas... I'm going to give these girls all the love(and nutrients) they can handle and go all in on them!

What do you think of multiple layer main-lining...?

Mrs. Blue

Mrs. Orange

I moved them into the flower room and I turned off the lights... gave everyone a drink of plain water...

Thursday morning is harvest/flip day!

I have no idea what that is but it's CRAZY that you managed to take those poisoned plants and end up with the current forest!
:welldone:

LOL! I had to google it... Its Bokashi fertilizer... PH didn't even cross my mind...

Thanks for the compliment Shed! I'm gonna guess that I get a nice harvest out of these two... If I keep on nursing them!

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom