The Perpetual Healing Garden - SweetSue's Joyful Return

No matter how much I try to ignore it, gunfire in the neighborhood is disconcerting. :straightface: Thankfully, it's a rare event, as in no more often than a few times a year. None of these guys can shoot worth beans :laughtwo: and I'm up on the third floor of a secure, brick building with steel doors. That one was many blocks away.

We play a game around here of gunfire or fireworks.

If our Prime Minister actually does make recreational marijuana legal across the country the way he said he would when he was campaigning, I'm thinking Canada might be good especially British Columbia or Ontario.

I'm gonna toss out a humble opinion here....
CO is over rated. Unless you plan on combining winter sports into your journeys, what unique thing does it offer? I find the answer to that question a bit lacking in verbage.
Again.... just Tead's 2cents.

I was thinking the same thing, Tead. :high-five:

hmmmm.... enjoying the humorous connection to the thread title tonight....

Good morning everyone. :love:

I'm stuck in Jamaican time, but I have Pittsburgh responsibilities..........or do I? Ever consider how much we do vs how much we need to do? I think that's what I'll let my lazy Jamican-addled brain contemplate when I get out for a morning walk in a few. Whoa! This brownie half is kicking my butt! :laughtwo:

Hold on, I just realized I haven't looked in on the plants yet. :thedoubletake: BRB..........

:oops: My camera finger got a little carried away. This will be the final day with this journal. Tomorrow I'll start the next addition. Look, we'll make it to 500 pages before we cut it off. Lol!

IMG_456310.JPG

Emerald's gonna make it. She could have happier leaves, but at least she has leaves, and she apparently has no difficulty blooming, does she? What a sweetie! :kisstwo:

IMG_45629.JPG

The Candy Cane is a monster!!!

IMG_45647.JPG

Something about her color's off. Shouldn't a hit of Epsoms solve this? Sooner or later Let's make that sooner Susan :laughtwo: I'll catch on to this. Yellowing leaves means....??? God, my head is full of what ratios you'll need to consider for healing that melanoma, but none of that does me any good if I miss the mark growing, does it?

That's ok, I still got those plates spinning. :cheesygrinsmiley: She has the same apple fragrance the Early Miss had. Fascinating.

IMG_45659.JPG

Speaking of leaves, or the lack of them, for that matter, Carn1:4 doesn't look like she wants to stop yet. I stood there at the tent door admiring the sparkling buds and considering the mite population running amuck on her fans, laying eggs as they went.

It's the the eggs you see, that most concern us all. All it takes is one.

They don't play on the trichome-covered sugar leaves. That's death to a mite. These leaves are fairly well protected.

IMG_45669.JPG

I may hit her with one......... No! I need the mites out of the tent, and hopefully out of the apartment. I'll be calling on all available cosmic forces for this cleansing, and in my world that's a powerful team.

IMG_456714.JPG

You gotta hope that great soil and healthy plants can overcome just about anything. I'll clean as best I can and we'll see what the universe has in store for me next. :laughtwo:

My clone of the top from the CBD Critical Cure potted up nicely. She went under the light yesterday, off to the side. Tomorrow I'll shift her closer.

IMG_45686.JPG

The big girl's ready to get into the flowering tent. As soon as I get Carn1:4 down and the tent scrubbed she goes in there and two Dark Devil Autos go under this light. :slide:

IMG_45699.JPG

IMG_45709.JPG

I did some supercropping the other day to contain vertical growth. You can see how nicely that worked on the branch top center, to the back. The other was the one you're looking at dead center. That branch, thin though it was, laughed at me. :laughtwo:

IMG_457115.JPG

I'm going for a walk in the sunshine. Joy my friends. Let it bubble over and flavor every moment of your day. This inspired living vs motivated living is............. becoming more clear. One has this battle with the idea that I'm being lazy, when what I'm really doing is feeling for the inspired thought that forces action I can't resist. Action that never fells like work and ends up producing what I intended, not what I forced to become.

It occurs to me that my practice of Callanetics and the way that trained me to release tension and reach beyond my percieved physical limitations has set me up perfectly for this concept of allowing greater good to flow through my life. Interesting how both elements of my life went into fast-forward simultaneously. Hmmmm...... Time for that walk. I'll catch up later. :ciao:

.................. I had such fun in Jamaica. OMG..... but truth be told.... I missed the hell out of all of you.

:love: :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: :love:

We play a game around here of gunfire or fireworks.

Never any question here... fireworks are illegal. :rofl: I live in the country so it's common to hear gunfire, full auto, and explosions(tannerite). Not odd at midnight even, just a bunch of good ol boys playing. :)

When I consider how much more enhanced my visit to Jamaica would have been with some Carnival in my pocket......... :dreamy:

Never any question here... fireworks are illegal. :rofl: I live in the country so it's common to hear gunfire, full auto, and explosions(tannerite). Not odd at midnight even, just a bunch of good ol boys playing. :)

Fireworks are illegal here too, but you wouldn't know it from the end of June through mid July and sporadically throughout the year. It seems to be the same houses that cause most of the noise. We are only a couple hour drive to where all fireworks are legal, and many people make that drive and bring stuff back.

:laughtwo: I remembered today that I had a couple boxes waiting for me at the post office.

IMG_45758.JPG

My vapor tower, MB2 and box of goodies from Rob. :yahoo: More mug jars. :woohoo:

Look...... the new shirts are brown. :cheesygrinsmiley:

IMG_457412.JPG

Sweet prizes. :cheesygrinsmiley: :love: I'll have to give the vapor tower a try this evening. I just had the second half of my brownie, so that'd be a waste of good herb until around 9 tonight. :laughtwo:

IMG_457611.JPG

I have quite the collection of papers, cones and small containers going....

IMG_457714.JPG

...not to mention stickers. Anyone want any 420 stickers???

IMG_457813.JPG

Not really sure what this cup is for, but I'm certain I can figure it out on line.

IMG_457912.JPG

IMG_458013.JPG

I decided to round up all of my nug jars to see what I have on hand. I believe the daughter has a small one lost in her apartment and I gave one of the big jars to a deserving former MOTM winner who's election was before they started giving out jars.

IMG_45829.JPG

Just the nutrient lines, the Advanced panel, and I believe a voucher or two for seeds to finish out the winnings. I'll have to look over the list. I wasn't expecting to win the gallery contest in December and I think some of the seed vouchers got confused when I turned around and won MOTY. Still no word from Advanced on the light.

so deserving of such awesome prizes.

Yeah she is!

I was thinking the MB2 was much more expensive than it is for some reason. After you telling us all about your pills and potions we started looking into them, I think one may be in our future, still probably a year or so off though. Maybe just in time for you to get down here and show us how to make those magical concoctions!

Back
Top Bottom