The Rooster's Multi Strain Multi Light - Indoor Outdoor Grow - Mars LED

Lookin nice popojijo
Should be some bushes my friend. Are they flowering yet?
Yes on week 3 it looks like.to me rough here are some updated pics as I lolly popped them
420-magazine-mobile618376875.jpg
420-magazine-mobile701625840.jpg

Yes on week 3 it looks like.to me rough here are some updated pics as I lolly popped them
420-magazine-mobile618376875.jpg
420-magazine-mobile701625840.jpg

This looks like a pretty hefty harvest. What's your expectations?

I'm expecting roughly 12-15 pounds outdoors. But I don't really tend to any of my plants as I have to grow so far in the woods. So I tend to put a lot out and hope for the best. I'd love to have a garden like yours that I could tend to but unfortunately I'd either be robbed or arrested lol

This looks like a pretty hefty harvest. What's your expectations?

I'm expecting roughly 12-15 pounds outdoors. But I don't really tend to any of my plants as I have to grow so far in the woods. So I tend to put a lot out and hope for the best. I'd love to have a garden like yours that I could tend to but unfortunately I'd either be robbed or arrested lol
Too be honest I'd like to get somewhere between 6-9lbs. But we will see..have a few more that are not in pic. As this is my first outdoor grow I'm not really sure what to expect but have experience with indoor but I was told the yield outdoors is unreal and we'll from what I've seen this year outside nothing can replace the sun stems got extra thick and plants grew much bigger and faster outdoors compared to indoors.

420-magazine-mobile1285318031.jpg

Green Crack

420-magazine-mobile2100054775.jpg

Second cks hash plant

420-magazine-mobile1890369090.jpg

Hash plant getting frosty

Both the back one that's sagging and the one on the front left come down next week then I'll just have the blue widow and the sour scrog in there for the next 40 days and then I'll be starting over new with just 4 scrogs. So yes the 2 younger ones will love the space in 8 more days

Hi Rooster, big fan of ur outdoors, have u ran into issues with pests, mold or bud rot outdoors? I've read b4 u just let them do their thing so is it survival of the fittest or do u do more? All this stupid rain has put a big hurt on 1 of mine. Love ur work.

Hi Rooster, big fan of ur outdoors, have u ran into issues with pests, mold or bud rot outdoors? I've read b4 u just let them do their thing so is it survival of the fittest or do u do more? All this stupid rain has put a big hurt on 1 of mine. Love ur work. .

Hey Vader!

I guess it's sort of survival of the fittest but I do my best to ensure nothing happens to them. I had a problem with deer this year on one of my beaver dam grow. They made a runway right across the dam and kept topping my plants for weeks! I solved the deer issue by getting a grocery bag full of human hair from my friends sister who owns a salon. I spread it out all around and haven't had a problem since.

I get your usual outdoor pest like leafhoppers and slugs. I really just try to grow where the pests aren't. Slugs really only affect plants in certain areas that are wet. If you have to grow in a wet location get them up off the ground as much as possible. It'll keep the slugs at bay. Leafhoppers mean nothing to me.

As far as bud rot. I usually don't get any. If I do you can fill a cooler with hydrogen peroxide and dip your plants in it a few times before you hang them to dry right after you harvest them.

Back
Top Bottom