The Vault Bring You A Seedsman Promo: Win A Grinder Or Seeds

And the new winner selected with random number generator is SQl2kGuy Congrats buddy, you win 5 Peyote WiFi seeds from Seedsman, please send me a PM to arrange delivery of your prize!

And, again a special shout out to Madmel for re-running the comp to give someone else a chance, a great example of the canna communities share and care mentality that we all love

This Is Absolutely Incredible!!!
First, a special shout out to @Madmel ... I will send you a sample in a few months to test out that new grinder amigo!!!

Second, I am extemely grateful to The Vault and to Seedsman for being Sponsors here! I truly understand that with your support, the 420 community continues to grow and to flourish. You are the reason I am able to have grow journals ... to track my progress ... to share my successes ... to ask for help ... to joke with online friends ... to feel good when someone likes my posts ... and so much more!!!

I have bought LED lights from sponsors ... and I only buy seeds from our sponsors. Actually, it was in my very first post on the 420 Forums that @The Bard pointed out just how much money we could save ordering from Seedsman!

Thousands of people are coming together to share knowledge, to help others learn about growing medicine and to help stop the unlawful prohibition of cannabis in the United States!

I may have won a prize, but you definitely give us all so much more than you can imagine.

I have been to the Seedsman website quite often over the past few months, and I remember seeing the advertisement for the Peyote WiFi seeds ... and thinking about how much I wanted to grow them!!! And now I finally can!!!

0_img_2949_wxp_d_28_lst_2000_1.jpg

Seedsman Peyote WiFi

I will definitely do a Seedsman featured grow ... and give each plant the Frost-Rails they deserve!

Thanks again everyone!!!

Heck yeah! I know that you'll put them to good use! Enjoy, and congrats!!
This Is Absolutely Incredible!!!
First, a special shout out to @Madmel ... I will send you a sample in a few months to test out that new grinder amigo!!!

Second, I am extemely grateful to The Vault and to Seedsman for being Sponsors here! I truly understand that with your support, the 420 community continues to grow and to flourish. You are the reason I am able to have grow journals ... to track my progress ... to share my successes ... to ask for help ... to joke with online friends ... to feel good when someone likes my posts ... and so much more!!!

I have bought LED lights from sponsors ... and I only buy seeds from our sponsors. Actually, it was in my very first post on the 420 Forums that @The Bard pointed out just how much money we could save ordering from Seedsman!

Thousands of people are coming together to share knowledge, to help others learn about growing medicine and to help stop the unlawful prohibition of cannabis in the United States!

I may have won a prize, but you definitely give us all so much more than you can imagine.

I have been to the Seedsman website quite often over the past few months, and I remember seeing the advertisement for the Peyote WiFi seeds ... and thinking about how much I wanted to grow them!!! And now I finally can!!!

0_img_2949_wxp_d_28_lst_2000_1.jpg

Seedsman Peyote WiFi

I will definitely do a Seedsman featured grow ... and give each plant the Frost-Rails they deserve!

Thanks again everyone!!!

Back
Top Bottom