The Vault Bruce Banner Auto - A Bit On The Side

Hi @con - coco, used it for years now and love the stuff
have you ever mixed soil & coco or just straight coco, i like the size difference between the 2 & wondering if you can mix with good results

sorry if im being a pest, if you mix the 2 do you have to cook the mixture ? i tried search on the 420 site but can't find much do you have any links or other sites with a bit more info ? Thanks again

sorry if im being a pest, if you mix the 2 do you have to cook the mixture ? i tried search on the 420 site but can't find much do you have any links or other sites with a bit more info ? Thanks again
No
I'm currently mixing coco/frass/fish-blood-bone/myco & houseplant potting soil [70:5:5:20], just mix it up and chuck it in the pot
Isn't the cooking thing for eggshells, chicken shit n stuff?

I found a spot of mould, just like the last grow so I've chopped
This means I'll strip everything down, disinfect the tent, clean the pots, fans filters, hoover and anything else I can think of so I won't be starting another journal for a while
I'll be back
:ganjamon:

Closing Comments on Bruce Banner Autos from The Vault

Good seeds, popped quickly :thumb:

Grows vigorously and needs to be managed in a small tent grow, it would be massive untamed outside
Buds are gluey and stack quite fat, so watch out for mould
It has an earthy, muggy smell but not pungent and pervasive like Skunk/Cheese strains

I'm not overly enamoured with the smoke to date so it'll go to the back of the cupboard

Would I grow it again? Sorry, no
FYI if anyone's following - the refurb is nearly done and I'm planning next season's grows :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom