The Vault Bruce Banner Auto - A Bit On The Side

The Vault Bruce Banner Auto

All through my last Blue Dream Clone grow, I had a Bruce Banner Auto from The Vault [thanks George] on the side
Haven't paid it much attention so it isn't a specimen, just let it do its thing
Now it is alone in the tent so I'll try to beef it up a bit - pretty plant

bruce-banner-auto-the-vault.jpg

bruce-banner-tent.jpg

She needs watering, now
:hookah:

How do you beef your buds up

IMG_2338.jpeg
In early flower for one week they get max strength nutes, PK13/14 and seaweed, then revert to 2/3 strength A/B only
Seems to give them a kick-start - I used to use PK much later in flower but this way seems better with autos
Also, because I use small pots, I can dunk the entire pot to maximise uptake
Watering by hand, each pot takes about 1L to run-off but when I dunk, each pot soaks up about 1.5L

Hi @con
I usually harvest a bit earlier than most, but I'm gonna let these go until they are pretty much dead because I've run out of jars and cupboard space :ganjamon:
Lol what a horrible problem, Fast journal

I have now realized my timer is slowly losing time :rolleyes: so the light period has been gradually moving approx 1 minute per day earlier, so whereas it was set for 9am to 9pm, it's gradually drifted to 8am to 8pm during the bloom phase

That shouldn't be a problem should it?
Reason I ask is because it is taking longer to finish than it should - could that be a contributing factor do you think?
Hit me with any theories
:hookah:

This is why I never trust timers.
I don't really know how it could influence the time it takes for them to finish, since they'll flower with less than 12 hours dark.
That's not to say it's not a factor, I just don't see how.

This is why I never trust timers.
I don't really know how it could influence the time it takes for them to finish, since they'll flower with less than 12 hours dark.
That's not to say it's not a factor, I just don't see how.
I'm not sure - given that plants think the lamp is the sun, it's as if I'm moving them 200 miles East per day?

Back
Top Bottom