The Vault - Credit Cards Are Back! - USA, UK, Canada & Europe!

The Vault

420 Sponsor
1687340419320.png

Hey there, Team Vaulters of 420 Magazine, it's been a while!

:credit_card:
Credit Cards Are Back at The Vault!

:tada:
We have a thrilling announcement: credit cards are back in action at The Vault, and we are now accepting credit card payments from customers in the USA, UK, Canada, and Europe. Say goodbye to limitations and hello to hassle-free transactions.
:muscle:
:sparkles:

:earth_africa:
Accepting Card Payments in Multiple Locations

We understand the importance of convenience and flexibility when it comes to making purchases. That’s why we are thrilled to inform you that The Vault currently accepts card payments in the following locations:

:us:
USA
:uk:
UK
:canada:
Canada
Most of the EU

:gift:
:boom:
A Wee Giveaway!
:gift:
:boom:

As a token of our gratitude for your patience and unwavering support, we have a treat for you.
:star2:
:tada:
We’ll be hosting a giveaway of a 10-pack of Bruce Banner Auto Feminised Seeds by Monster Genetics!
:herb:

:speaking_head:
Tell Us Your Thoughts!
:speaking_head:

Entering the giveaway is simple!

:one:
Please let us know in the comment section below where you are located and which strains you find best for your specific country or region.
:earth_americas:

Thanks George I've never visited the vault store so I'll pop over now 😁..

I'm UK and grow indoors so am fortunate enough to grow any strain.. I have always loved anything cheesy but venturing out this year to trying some new strains..

Appreciate your sponsorship and generosity 💚✌🏽

Thanks again to The Vault for throwing out some free seeds!

As a indoor grower from Canada, I find any kind of Kush real easy to grow, but I am dying to try Bruce Banner fems.

I will throw my hat in the ring for a chance at free seeds. Especially a top shelf strain. I will be growing indoors primarily . I have only had one grow. The strain was DP Blueberry. I think I did ok as I didn’t kill any. With a grow tent I feel I wouldn’t get locked into only growing a certain type.

Welcome back George :ciao: long time no see! I am up in the northwest U.S. And I find indica or indica hybrids do best in my region. Barneys Farm gear seems to do wonders outdoors here.

Thanks for being an awesome sponsor and for a generous seed giveaway! The Monster Genetics Bruce Banner autos look like a winner to me.

Congratulations @Roy Growin :welldone: :yahoo: :headbanger::headbanger:
I want to see some beastly Bruce Banner on the coastline as I'm sailing in!

I used to party down your way once a week in my younger days 🤣 give me a shout if you journal your beans 🫘 bro I'll grab a seat for sure!✌🏽

Back
Top Bottom