The70's 2nd Grow! 3 Strains, 3 Plants

I just switched to 18/6 from 24/7, im trying to be a little frugal, the months in flower with my fold8 at 600watts was pricey. My little vegge tent is at about 120watts, about approx 240Par.

I read something about watering that furthered my understanding, it was so simple. Roots spread when looking for water, which is why its gotta have a dry back period, that was very visual for me.

I was telling my wife , i wanna water them everyday Lol……

Steady as she goes….

1665403522057.png

1665403591870.png
I may have been going thru the process with mine as of late. Mine are drooped at the minute which could be because of my last grow with overwatering. Think I need to stop panicking as much (i hope) lol

I may have been going thru the process with mine as of late. Mine are drooped at the minute which could be because of my last grow with overwatering. Think I need to stop panicking as much (i hope) lol

This whoke thing is a panic Lol, i guess some day i will relax. When the sprout surfaced i was like, the leaves are too small, they need water, i watered too much, the lite is too bright, the lite isnt bright enough, its not warm enough Lmao and on and on…….

This whoke thing is a panic Lol, i guess some day i will relax. When the sprout surfaced i was like, the leaves are too small, they need water, i watered too much, the lite is too bright, the lite isnt bright enough, its not warm enough Lmao and on and on…….
Exact same thought process for me lol. Anxiety thru the roof man 😄

Im lovin the Auto setting on the Ac infinity 67 controler, its bluetooth and super convienient. I set up a humidity control where the fan speeds up if the humidity rises, so cool 😎
I dont remember the last grow being so hands off as this one.

I wonder if the moderators would mind changing the thread title to (3) strains, (3) plants Lol, its a little misleading 😂

1665531671335.png

So, i think im a couple “two tree” weeks into this grow and i should enter some data details, the lites (quantum boards) are at 120watts which put out 25000 Lux and approx 375par. The plants are thriving. Im barely watering them with 6.5ph. With the addition of my tall fan the gnat flys are gone, weird not even one.
Im really enjoying cleaning up the flower tent and getting it ready for these three. I did some work on all four oscillating fans and repositioned the inlinefan so i can service it easier in midgrow without disturbing the plants.
The 2x4 vegge tent is totally awesome, its perfect for my smallish grows. The ac infinity (controler67) gear makes for a “set and go” grow, I have learned so much being here, and reading, and doing my own grows, quite an education to say the least.

1665763982813.jpeg

1665764518949.jpeg

1665764587315.jpeg

'Auto' mode is definitely the way to go. Do you how to see when your fan is ramping up or down? When you go into the history screen, the graph shows you the temperature (red), humidity (blue) and VPD (green). Right below that is another graph showing the input settings. I only have one input, the exhaust fan (light blue). Click on any time and it will show you exactly where the fan was set at that time.

You can see in the chart below that my fan ramps up at night, then down during the day. Well, except for yesterday since there was no lights on ;)

'Auto' mode is definitely the way to go. Do you how to see when your fan is ramping up or down? When you go into the history screen, the graph shows you the temperature (red), humidity (blue) and VPD (green). Right below that is another graph showing the input settings. I only have one input, the exhaust fan (light blue). Click on any time and it will show you exactly where the fan was set at that time.

You can see in the chart below that my fan ramps up at night, then down during the day. Well, except for yesterday since there was no lights on ;)

The controler does so much for the cost !

Back
Top Bottom