The70's 2nd Grow! 3 Strains, 3 Plants

I have two tents. The Playpen is for mothers and projects. It's where I have the auto now. Then there's The Bud Factory. It's all business:yummy:

Are you setting up AUTO mode for the first time? Let me know if you have any other questions.

I have two tents. The Playpen is for mothers and projects. It's where I have the auto now. Then there's The Bud Factory. It's all business:yummy:

Are you setting up AUTO mode for the first time? Let me know if you have any other questions.

Yes first time using Auto, i never could find the damn transition page :rolleyes:

Things are looking dismal, only the Mac1 sprouted…. Im gonna try some paper towels and give the other strains a chance, so here we go….

So far the transitions work great :thumb:

1664533341913.jpeg

I tryed to be all cool and just go seed into soil and my success rate was 25%, about my grades in school. I have to take a bit more care during this very delicate phase of the grow.

Here is the lone survivor Mac1.

1664533504074.jpeg

Apple fritter and WatetmellonZkittle are in the bag….

1664533341913.jpeg

I tryed to be all cool and just go seed into soil and my success rate was 25%, about my grades in school. I have to take a bit more care during this very delicate phase of the grow.

Here is the lone survivor Mac1.

1664533504074.jpeg

Apple fritter and WatetmellonZkittle are in the bag….
Precious little things arnt they.

Here we go, the seeds go directly in like last time cause im just to lazy. I like the qt. Containers, plenty of room, food and room to grow. Last grow i went from these to 2.5gallon, then 5gallon.
1664126938061.jpeg
How are Barney's prices on seeds I see he is a sponsor.

How are Barney's prices on seeds I see he is a sponsor.

I was high when i bought all the above, they were midnight purchases, exept the Elev8 brand. The GG4 was an Elev8 purchase at the local store i have near me, none of them took. My PunchCake which i just finished and now drying were pretty easy, other than a nute issue i had in mid vegge…..

I picked up a plastic storage shelf from Lowes this morning in an attempt to clear up some clutter of tools and supplies. I spent a good amount of time jn my grow room that i got to watch my second plant emerge 🙂
1664814235224.png

1664814323440.jpeg

1664814358517.jpeg
The room looks nice no clutter.

Do you have paper matches or a paper finger nail file.

Give them a light rub and place in water.

I can list a couple different way to germinate if you like?

Yeah i get super lazy and hugely unsuccessful, right now “if” the watermelon takes i’ll be at 50% 😒

Back
Top Bottom