Think either of these is a good set up?

marawana

I'm looking to get a closet system going, not really capable at making stuff myself so I found these two systems. Looking for input or thoughts

I found this massive cabinet on hightimes, I think I'd have to put it in my garage or out in plane view in my room but wondering if anyone has used this or had good look with them?

The Sunrunner dimensions are 46”W x 24”D x 78”H

And this one is 3ft instead of 4 ft wide so it would fit in my walk in closet, but it uses mylar and I heard that is harder to clean. The Yielder
dimensions are 74.5H” x 36W” x 31D”

dude, don't buy those things...

get yourself a grow tent...150$
get yourself a 600w light, ballast and vented hood 300$
get youself a fan, ducting... 150$
check out youtube and build yourself a bubble cloner (prob 50$ at most in parts)
nutrients, grow mediums, temp guages etc 200$...

under 1000$ and you could have a much better setup with room to "grow"

Listen to the guys' advice, you can have a much better setup for a lot cheaper. Even if you don't want to do things yourself you'll still end up paying less than half of that $$ tag. Just buy a tent, light, ventilation, and a ready hydro system. There's so many products out there, don't rush. If you don't want the hydro you can have a killer setup for under a $1,000.

Things to look at:
Grow tent
Ballast + bulb (watts depend on tent size) typically a 600 for a good 2x4 personal grow
Air cooled reflector (size depends on tent size)
Carbon filter + Inline fan

This will make an excellent setup + will cost under $700. If you want to add a hydro system of your choice go ahead, some top of the line systems for a 2x4 area will not run you more than $500. I don't know man, spending that much on that little cabinet is ridiculous when you compare it to a tent setup. You can even vent the light by itself in the tent and have a CO2 system running in a sealed grow tent still under $2,000 and grow monster plants.
This is all BS just to try and explain how many different options you have. Almost any option will be better than a $3,000 cab.

go to the home depot web site and type in hydroponics in the search box.
You will find everything you need except a tent. They have some package deals.

heres a cheap stealthy set up , it was a double closet now its a single with a ladies only bedroom ... Like the YWCA lol
032111.JPG
031124.JPG
026160.JPG

Back
Top Bottom