Time to top buds? And few other questions

Comrade

Did these buds developed enough to be topped? Should i start flush and how much time left until harvest/approximately?

And how do you think, can that plant be reveg/rejuvenate after harvest? Strain Jack Herer fem. Thnx for any opinions

MVMBbwa.jpg

Its hard to say when its down by your liking as you need a loop to check the trichomes for the colour you want. If you go by the colours of the hairs you look over 60% so by the time you flush the plant it should be done by then i would say a week to two weeks your done. As for re-veg it will work but know its going to take a long time to re-veg just be patient all in good time it will bounce back, I wold not worry about toping the bud but thats me i don't think it will work at this time, your doing a good job nice work :yummy:

I agree with Serpent... As far as re-veg, I would not attempt that at this late in the stage... It is always possible but I have done it earlier than this and it was difficult... Takes a while a long while!... By the yellowing of the leaves (that's normal in this late stage) you are getting close... Like Serpent mentioned already check your "Trichomes" for desired medication...

Looks nice, good job!:bravo: Happy Growing!!!

Hi Comrade,

Please excuse the intrusion, however it appears that you may not be reading your private messages.

Private Messages aka "PM's" can be viewed in your UserCP.

We ask that you please use our Photo Gallery to upload and post your photos.

If you need help with the gallery, please check out our Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos.

Questions and/or comments regarding this policy can be addressed by replying to one of the PM's I sent.

Thank you for your understanding and support, we are truly grateful.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom