Too much or too little nutrients?

Crane

38 days old autos, mostly indica strains. Bio-Bizz light mix soil, BB grow and bloom, homemade calmag,molasses. 1 gallon pots. First nutes at 3 weeks. Doses about 0.25-0.75 of what's on the labels. Fed every other watering. Temps are high, about 30 C, 315w lamp is on 24/7.

The plants are getting pale, and all kinds of weird symptoms, one plant may be showing different than the other. Can anyone see from the pics am I fertilizing too much or not enough? I've been careful with the amounts.

Thanks!!
IMG_20181212_194435.jpg
IMG_20181212_193719.jpg
IMG_20181212_193717.jpg
IMG_20181212_194718.jpg
IMG_20181212_194511.jpg

its those ish's that are killing your crop... accuracy counts, and now because of your laziness you have major deficiencies, most likely iron, which then sets up multiple other deficiencies in the plant. Next run, try really hard to adjust for ANY fluid hitting the plants to 6.3 ish. Without this adjustment, most of your expensive nutes simply sat there in the container and were unable to be used by the plant.

People trying to think for their plants is the second leading cause of cannabis deaths... let your plants decide how much they can take. Give them a full dosage, and see if the leaves give you an indication of over feeding. Same with watering... let the plants decide how much you give them. I wrote a nice paper on that subject... you should read it. Now that you are in flower, some of the ending thoughts in the thread about how to USE the roots you have developed will be most applicable to you, but also take note of the vegging instructions for next run. And yes, imagine how much better this would be going now, if you had asked earlier :)

most of the organic fertilizers out there do not their components locked up in the salt chemical bonds that the synthetic brands use, so these nutrients are in fact immediately available to the plant, very much unlike chemical fertilizers. But bottom line, you have not yet officially used the ready to use nutes you have. Try that first, and see what happens before you give up on them.

When we speak of the microbiotic activity, the little microbeasties that supply the nutrients to the plants in a symbiotic relationship in an organic grow, we are talking about their ability to break down raw materials into their base elements... whereas bottle supplied organic nutes have already had these things broken down, usually by fermentation, to make them immediately available, even in an organic soil with very little microlife.

I'd say your problem is they are ROOT BOUND.
1 gal pots especially if they are not fabric are woefully inadequate and once your roots get bound they will exhibit numerous signs that look like deficiencies.
In the future I would suggest no less than at least 7 gallon pots if you're bottle feeding and at least 15 gallon minimum if organic.

Managed correctly, It is possible to go to flower and actually get yield, growing in a beer cup. I ran hempy in 1 gallon containers for over a year, and had great luck. These plants are now in flower, and the roots have stopped developing like they do in veg... now it is time to use the roots that are there. These plants are now hungry and need to be fed, and transplanting them to larger containers at this point will not be all that helpful.

Back
Top Bottom