Toydollz's Amnesia Haze Autoflower From Rocket Seeds' Crop King Seeds Grow Diary

Wendy Orlean:

20240524_184135.jpg

20240524_184123.jpg

Chaka Khan

20240524_184108.jpg

20240524_184048.jpg

20240524_184042.jpg

20240524_184017.jpg

I never knew what the "O" stood for! :)
Grand Daddy Black, This made me go read her biography on wikipedia just now and I just remembered I have another very favorite song of hers was Laffin and Scratchin, it was by Ultrafly and the Hometown Girls. Such a wild rap song. Was very out of character for her.

Grand Daddy Black, This made me go read her biography on wikipedia just now and I just remembered I have another very favorite song of hers was Laffin and Scratchin, it was by Ultrafly and the Hometown Girls. Such a wild rap song. Was very out of character for her.
Listening to the album now. Wow, it started off with a BANG! :Rasta:

Listening to the album now. Wow, it started off with a BANG! :Rasta:

Grand Daddy Black, Have you heard Wendy O. Williams' group the Plasmatics' "Maggots" album? I haven't listened to it for a while but I luckily own the album. If you live in an apartment (or even if you don't) you have to listen to it with headphones because there is so much screaming that the neighbors will come running. It is a REALLY good fun crazy story and the songs are really good. The album cover itself is WHOA.

Grand Daddy Black, Have you heard Wendy O. Williams' group the Plasmatics' "Maggots" album? I haven't listened to it for a while but I luckily own the album. If you live in an apartment (or even if you don't) you have to listen to it with headphones because there is so much screaming that the neighbors will come running. It is a REALLY good fun crazy story and the songs are really good. The album cover itself is WHOA.
I'll check it out one day. I've heard enough screaming for this day! :)

Had girls night out then came home to my girls. 1 minutes till lights out.

20240525_223832.jpg

20240525_223826.jpg

20240525_223817.jpg

20240525_223750.jpg

20240525_223728.jpg

20240525_223653.jpg

Captain Lucky, Thank you! Grand Daddy Black, I know. Horrible! Need some fans soon. Going to get a $30 clip-on camera that works with the vivosun hub so I can turn on and off the fan with the app. Or.. Is there *ever* a time to turn off the fan? Shouldn't it stay on all the time? I do have one fan running on D batteries in the meantime while waiting to get a fan. My girls are SMALL! Thank goodness my husband is growing too so we can get some bud! I kind did a bad-ish job, especially since we didn't have any equipment or knowledge when we began. We are going to get a pH meter and two other instruments ($22 for all 3), the vacuum fan system thing, and the hub controller. We have just the basic one right now but need the other one. Thank goodness for this group, too. Trala agreed! And I actually rearranged today, finally, so I have everything the way I want it set up. So happy! I put an elephant bench in front and tilted the tent in the same way as the bench. Added a Wendy O. bobblehead that I got 20 years or so ago. (Why does no one add trinkets in their grow tent? Is it toxic? Do they melt? Guess I will find out. Wendy O.'s head already fell off 20 years ago so that isn't a concern, it's already happened. ANYway... oh yeah and I transplanted the 3 that were in a small pot into big pots today. (Chaka Khan, Johnette, and Wendy O. Williams.) That felt good. I was getting worried for them. Well here's a picture. Full tent.

17167806741714790667489452061577.jpg

17167807495673731041436703520154.jpg

My wishlist for future grows (all Rocketseeds. I'm a fan! That's all I want/need... Rocketseeds!) 1) Sun West Genetics Pineapple Express, 2) Beaver Seeds Trainwreck, 3) Beaver Seeds Skywalker, 4) Beaver Seeds Maui Wowie, 5) Crop Kings Seeds White Widow, 6) Crop King Seeds Tainwreck, 7) Crop King Seeds Lamb's Breath, 8) Crop King Seeds Jack Herer, 9) Mary Janes Garden Diamond Kush.

Captain Lucky, Thank you! Grand Daddy Black, I know. Horrible! Need some fans soon. Going to get a $30 clip-on camera that works with the vivosun hub so I can turn on and off the fan with the app. Or.. Is there *ever* a time to turn off the fan? Shouldn't it stay on all the time? I do have one fan running on D batteries in the meantime while waiting to get a fan. My girls are SMALL! Thank goodness my husband is growing too so we can get some bud! I kind did a bad-ish job, especially since we didn't have any equipment or knowledge when we began. We are going to get a pH meter and two other instruments ($22 for all 3), the vacuum fan system thing, and the hub controller. We have just the basic one right now but need the other one. Thank goodness for this group, too. Trala agreed! And I actually rearranged today, finally, so I have everything the way I want it set up. So happy! I put an elephant bench in front and tilted the tent in the same way as the bench. Added a Wendy O. bobblehead that I got 20 years or so ago. (Why does no one add trinkets in their grow tent? Is it toxic? Do they melt? Guess I will find out. Wendy O.'s head already fell off 20 years ago so that isn't a concern, it's already happened. ANYway... oh yeah and I transplanted the 3 that were in a small pot into big pots today. (Chaka Khan, Johnette, and Wendy O. Williams.) That felt good. I was getting worried for them. Well here's a picture. Full tent.

17167806741714790667489452061577.jpg

17167807495673731041436703520154.jpg
I have some stick on Shamrocks in my tent ⛺️ and a little garden gnome. It doesn’t hurt anything and it’s just a preference thing for whatever you like 👍. CL🍀

My wishlist for future grows (all Rocketseeds. I'm a fan! That's all I want/need... Rocketseeds!) 1) Sun West Genetics Pineapple Express, 2) Beaver Seeds Trainwreck, 3) Beaver Seeds Skywalker, 4) Beaver Seeds Maui Wowie, 5) Crop Kings Seeds White Widow, 6) Crop King Seeds Tainwreck, 7) Crop King Seeds Lamb's Breath, 8) Crop King Seeds Jack Herer, 9) Mary Janes Garden Diamond Kush.
Those are some great choices of strains, and I really like that you’re not afraid of some being more experience level. CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom