Toydollz's Amnesia Haze Autoflower From Rocket Seeds' Crop King Seeds Grow Diary

If you could be so kind, @toydollz, please share the backstory behind the name "Wendy Orlean." šŸ˜
Wendy O. WIlliams is a rock n roll queen so I thought I should name a plant after her. She was in the Plasmatics and they had a classic story album called Maggots. She was also on a movie Reform School Girls but that was pretty bad.

20240522_064141.jpg

Rough day at work. Update. Doing 18 on, 6 off. We are wondering if Sister Bobbie even taprooted because she is looking as short at age (Day 22, veg) as the others (Day 10, considered seedlings for 2 more days, I guess) are looking. I do need a clip on fan because it gets too hot in there. Right now 82.9 degrees and 51 percent humidity.

Wendy O. WIlliams is a rock n roll queen so I thought I should name a plant after her. She was in the Plasmatics and they had a classic story album called Maggots. She was also on a movie Reform School Girls but that was pretty bad.
Wendy O was one of a kind, loved her videos on MTV back n the day. CLšŸ€

20240522_064141.jpg

Rough day at work. Update. Doing 18 on, 6 off. We are wondering if Sister Bobbie even taprooted because she is looking as short at age (Day 22, veg) as the others (Day 10, considered seedlings for 2 more days, I guess) are looking. I do need a clip on fan because it gets too hot in there. Right now 82.9 degrees and 51 percent humidity.
I bought like 5 clip on fans from a builder supply store for 3.99 each and they work great. CLšŸ€

She was definitely punk rock! So this must be a punk plant.
PS my favorite Toy Dolls song was Rupert the Bear!

:)
I love it! I love We're Mad the best, that music video is pretty fun too, and another favorite is My Girlfriend's Dad's a Vicar.

Wendy O was one of a kind, loved her videos on MTV back n the day. CLšŸ€
Me too. Legends Never Die and also awesome was Stand By Your Man with Lemmy from Motorhead!

Orlean?

This arvos earworm is officially sorted āœ”ļø

TURN IT UP PEOPLE!

JOINNNNN USSSSSS!

I love it!! What a wonderful way to start my morning! Thank you for this, Trala!!! ā¤ļø

Still at the seedling stage until they get 7 nodes. My plants have weird colors. I didn't realize the Fox Farm already has enough nutrients for the first 30 days. I have a lot to learn! Slowly but surely. ā¤ļø
If you start seeing yellowing it means itā€™s used up all the nutrients in your soil. CLšŸ€

Growing slowly but surely. Don't call me Shirley! Today is May 24 and 11pm is the girls' bedtime. I won't be able to out the 3 pots in the 5 gallon bucket for a few more days so I hope they hang in there!

20240524_183612.jpg

Growing slowly but surely. Don't call me Shirley! Today is May 24 and 11pm is the girls' bedtime. I won't be able to out the 3 pots in the 5 gallon bucket for a few more days so I hope they hang in there!

20240524_183612.jpg

Wendy Orlean:

20240524_184135.jpg

20240524_184123.jpg

Back
Top Bottom