Trailer Trash Farm

FarmN420

I started farm 6 days ago with some soil from home depot,Micro grow or something to that.Just stumbled by here and thought it would be neat to share my grow.Thanks for looking.

My lights first:

DSC011501.JPG

The wattage per light:

DSC011561.JPG

The Grow Room Setup:

DSC01158.JPG

DSC011441.JPG

DSC01147.JPG

DSC011481.JPG

DSC011493.JPG

This Plant had one extra leaf,Think this one will get special attention

DSC01153.JPG

DSC011523.JPG

Nothing but great tasting well water for my hopefully girls.

Let me know if ya have anything to add or comment on,Thanks

Your going to have to transplant all of your plants into new containers. Transparent containers are a big no-no. Roots should never see the light of day. Foil is a bad reflective material, it can create hot spots in the grow room. Mylar or flat white paint is the way to go. And your going to need more light very soon, your plants are already starting to stretch.

Your going to have to transplant all of your plants into new containers. Transparent containers are a big no-no. Roots should never see the light of day. Foil is a bad reflective material, it can create hot spots in the grow room. Mylar or flat white paint is the way to go. And your going to need more light very soon, your plants are already starting to stretch.

Ya i was in a hurry and used what i could find,off to get some 5 gallon buckets now.

Yeah that triple is cool. Polyploidism??

I'm not familiar with that term,but did some research on google and found out what it meant.I didn't do anything to seeds but soaked in a napkin for 2 days till they sprouted.Does this plant with 3 leaves have potential to be the bomb or what?I never seen one look like this.

Just a update,switched to 2 gallon black buckets.All went fine but one plant the roots were coming out the drain holes and I had to cut them.Think this one will survive?

Should be fine... I agree, you're going to need more light very soon. Is that fan pointing at the plants? You'll want a light breeze on the plants to help strengthen the stems. What kind of plants are these? Is it bag seed? I like the three leaf plant too.

Should be fine... I agree, you're going to need more light very soon. Is that fan pointing at the plants? You'll want a light breeze on the plants to help strengthen the stems. What kind of plants are these? Is it bag seed? I like the three leaf plant too.

I will be adding more cfl's here shortly,did get everything replanted to bigger pots.They seem to be very happy right now.Its from bagseed but only 20 seeds or so was found in a LB.Real stinky and sticky stuff it was.I added a new fan and all plants are swaying in the breeze now.

DSC011721.JPG

DSC011711.JPG

DSC01169.JPG

DSC01168.JPG

DSC011641.JPG

DSC011612.JPG

Lookin good man!

If you link together 3 splitters, you could have 4 lights on each of your sockets.
Pick up 12 splitters, and 12 more cfls and you'll be set! :smokin:

It's a tri-foliate and while looking cool isn't anything special. They are actually considered weaker and considered as poor breeding stock by the experts. Most of my trifoliates were male. I don't think any were female or made it to flower is why I say that. I get about 1 a year. Polyploids are not a natural occurance with cannabis. The only way I know to get a polyploid in cannabis is to use colchicine.
I agree more wattage is needed for the grow. Those 4 lights are putting out less than 100watts combined.

It's a tri-foliate and while looking cool isn't anything special. They are actually considered weaker and considered as poor breeding stock by the experts. Most of my trifoliates were male. I don't think any were female or made it to flower is why I say that. I get about 1 a year.
I agree more wattage is needed for the grow. Those 4 lights are putting out less than 100watts combined.

Thanks for the good info there on the 3 leaf special,lol
Damn I named the tri-foliate and gave it special attention,even had its own light.You got me good :bong: Come to find out its probably a male and most likely getting yanked.I got two 150 watt HPS on the way.Soon as they get here I was thinking about starting 12/12.Any suggestions?

you could, but if you let them develop a little more, it will probably be better....

I got one that seems to have caught a cold,its no longer smiling.Also added a couple updated pics of the others.

DSC011821.JPG

DSC01181.JPG

Day12

DSC011841.JPG

DSC011861.JPG

DSC01185.JPG

Added (4) 42 watt cfl's tonight.Plan on getting 8 more b4 end of week.My closet is a middle room of building and no way for ventilation to outside,s im stuck using cfl's I guess.Heat issues shouldn't be a problem with cfl's I've read.

Back
Top Bottom